>watch King of the hill as a kid
>"this is shit"
>watch King of the hill around 20 years later
>its actually pretty good
huh
fancy that

yep

Yep

I know what the image tried to convey, but they could have put the prices a little higher instead of going for popular “high end “ brands

so you were a jackass as a kid, is what you're saying?

possibly
perhaps i should add im european, so some of it was lost on me back then

Don't know man, I'm European too and I'd agree such shows were lost on us, but I specifically remember watching this and Beavis and Butthead, always having a feeling those shows have something special.

fair enough
peggy hill is a pretty realistic depiction of suburban US mom psychology fyi

i think Beavis and Butthead was easier to relate to since they were just unruly kids

>tfw starting to see more and more of the man I want to be in Hank Hill as I get older

What is it about Hank that's so likable and real? For every shortcoming he has trying to relate to his son or approach new ideas, the man just BELIEVES in values and shit.

Wanted Bobby to get with Connie so bad as a kid. When that didn't work out I just wanted him to score in general.
>tfw when your weird jokester son is more popular with the ladies at his age than you were

ive kekked for a solid 3.5 minutes at this pic

He represent an ideal of a man which seems to become extinct day by day.

is Connie a slut?

My boss looks exactly like Hank Hill. It's become a running joke with all the staff, and he has absolutely no idea.

He just gets a really confused look on his face when people ask him if the company is going to start selling propane and propane accessories in the near future.

hanks an impotent cuck though, all the main characters are

An "impotent cuck" of the 90s would be considered an alpha chad nowadays.

mmhmm

yup

Yeah i'm european also so i didn't really get the show as a kid. But american cultural imperialism does it's job.

Thats the most low-test compensating pair of boots I've ever seen in my life

>365 bucks for a belt

It's not just a belt.
It's a Maison Margiela Leather belt.

those are normal as fuck boots, projection much?

You got to be retarded if you by cloths that expensive when you can find things that look the same and has as good quality for less than half

>365$

>rainier_wolfcastle.jpg

4 STAM 4 STRENGTH

lmao i will buy the same shit for 1/10th of the price, but made by asian sweatshop children.
i love capitalism.

Enjoy your crappy low quality clothes.

t. poorboi

>I pay more money because a persons name is on it

>tfw own at least two belts that cost more than double that

Why are poorfaggots always so salty about what we spend our money on? Maybe if you spent less time worrying about what we do with our money and more time worrying about your own shit you wouldn't be such poor subhuman garbage. Now go mow my lawn.

t. brokeboi

We're not salty. We just think that you're wasting money, which you are. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it like a nigger.

I bet you don't own shit, mate, I just think that it's a waste to spend 365 bucks on a fucking belt when you can use that money to buy a jacket.

I just don't understand how you find value in something that only differs in a name

>$5 dollar shirt
>put a tag on it
>its becomes a $140 shirt

>$10 jeans
>put a tag on it
>it becomes a $630 jeans

>$20 boots
>put a tag on it
>it becomes a $1265 boot

/fa/ really only can stand for faggots, and faggots are mental ill, and mental ill are dumb, and dumb people fall for shit like this

Who in the hell spends over $1000 on boots?

You're stupid.

>It's a permavirgin neckbeards who wear anime shirts and cargo shorts get mad about fashion thread

These are always fun. Great way to start the day, thanks OP.

Hand made boots are expensive.

>jeans and an EPIC GAMER shirt skinnyfats getting their first look at high end fashion
Embarrassing thread

Kill yourself

>being proud of your retardation

but thats the thing you can get the exact same fashion without paying absurd markups because someone put a name on it

*1/100th

Is it +4 stm +4str tho?

If they were hiking boots with military tech shit, they would be worth much. But that shit on OP is just some chinese crap that looks nice

t. boy of soy

t. skinnyfat chinlet

>go to america
>cargo pants
>new balance daddy sneaker
>ill fitting made in china shirt
The state of average american fashion

I'm pretty sure hank isn't a faggot
he wears cheap stuff that's just as good
remember the episode where he was buying bobby a wallet?

Don't forget being noticeably overweight

I derailed the thread with the belt thing, didn't I.

wrong in both account soyboi, im chad thundercock, you literally just crossed paths with the most alpha dude to shitpoist on these boards

No but it build into power treads

Upper Middle and Lower Upper Class people that stay rich don't buy that shit because its a poor investment and I know you're not apart of the elite because you're on Sup Forums.

Therefor: Spotted a nigger

t. mouthbreathing manlet with no jaw and an asymmetrical face

>We're not salty

lel okay

Stay projecting third world yurotrash.

>Being proud of your poverty

wrong again mangina soja boyia

could have just said hes a closeted beta-cuck who uses his beard to cover for his manhood

>Suburban
No

>Rural
Yes

t. no cheekbones hooknosed low test balding manlet

To fuck would he spend over $35 on Clothes

>Stay projecting third world yurotrash.
Whatever, amerigoblin, you've already outed yourself, I bet you wear sandals and white socks.

enjoy the same low quality clothes marked up 1000%

>Projecting third world yuroniggers mad about what kind of clothes I wear are UNIRONICALLY this fucking retarded

See and stay forever cuck'd by the great Americock you third world 0% subhuman. I can literally buy and sell you like cattle.

Were those boots stolen from Robert Downey Jr

stupid burgers spend more on clothes than i make in a year and think they are smart this is why the world know you amerimutts are so dumb

>white (((culture)))

doesnt the progesteron on your titidies makes your IQ lower or something?
I have multiple times asserted that you are wrong, like the alpha male here im being clear and straighforward, meanwhile you never denied being a gaysoyboi, because lets face it, you are, i can see right through you.
You will quote me again being coy and gay

t. fishfaced weak-necked bug-eyed insecure no argument making pseudo intellectual brainlet

Go be not a human somewhere else.

exatcly as i predicted another coy gay reply from the soyguy
I wont bully you anymore you pathetic wretch, your life is already sad enough

t. narrow-shouldered wide-hipped long-torsoed disproportionate dicklet

Good post
Pathetic subhumans. Get a fucking job

omg this so much
these plebs just don't understand good fashion like we do honey

The boy who made that picture just ain't right

>Nonwhites, Soyboys, and Poorfaggots blown the fuck out in the same thread

I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, gonna drive a big truck. I'm gonna rule this world. I'm gonna kick some ass. I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Rock, flag, and eagle!

>If you wear nice clothes you're gay

Ah yes, the last recourse of the poorfaggot. Much like the Jew they always shrink back to the same old bullshit when named.

Admitting defeat

Literally this. I spent $120 bucks on a designer pack of gum, yet these poorfags have the gall to mock me. It couldn't be any more obvious that they're just jealous. Anybody who thinks it's dumb is poor, end of story.

Tb.h most neckbeards dress like Hank Hill

>This poorfaggot seething

lel I bet you think $120 is a lot of money

The fact that you think I was joking speaks to your class.

you have the find the point where the prices aren't silly but the clothing is still realistic

Boom Howard was the best character on this show.

>Upper Middle and Lower Upper Class people

why do americans do this?

In europe it's much simpler

>Working class
the majority

>Middle class
doctors and lawyers

>Upper class
People that own vast amounts of land and CEOs

AUUUGH OUGHHHH

This seems to be true of most people who watched it when they were younger. When I was 10-11 and first saw it I thought it was just boring and bland. Around 16-17 though after watching an episode or two I realized how good it actually was.

Are there more like this, other than the Wilson one?

Dude you are such an absolute fucking jokester you should have your own tv show

A lot of countries have upper middle, lower middle classes europoor

Heh, nice try kiddo.

Its not so simple any more. In first world countries you now have a large degree of social mobility and cultural capital determines your class as much as money does.
Most people in northern europe are middle class, as most of industry is outsourced to India, Pakistan etc.
Most people in northern europe have masters degrees which put them well above working class.

>implying there's any link between education and class

are americans really this retarded?

I'm not poor, because I don't spend more money on shit because it has injected connotations

Who are you trying to impress? Other jackasses who spend too much money on some leather and a shiny clasp?

With a higher education the chances for social mobility increases.
Kids from working class homes tends to not have books in their homes, low cultural capital. Libraries ensures they can read more books and learn more than their parents or grandparents, get a higher education and become higher class than their parents. and grandparents.
And I'm not American.