LEGION

One more week until the finale.
What do you think the big "tweest" will be?

youtu.be/2enNi4oDgds

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/24/legion-finale-may-feature-a-mid-credits-scene/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just watched the recent episode. Bump.

I'm really digging what they did with Shadow King. The whole story makes a ton of sense and I love that they didn't mess with the origin at fucking all.
Great episode.
Really looking forward to the first finale.
>What do you think the big "tweest" will be?
>show is called Legion
>nothing close to a Legion in the show yet...
It's not exactly rocket science. The only question now is if anything was real at all or if he was just sitting in a cell on Muir Island this entire time.

This has got to be the best Action/Drama series currently airing.

Either everything was in his mind (unlikely), David going completely over the edge, or Prof X showing up.

With all the telpathic and memory related characters, next season should have Forgetm in the history of Major League Baseball.

That he actually is crazy.
I don't think that it will all have been in his mind.
But no one, not even David, seems to think he has actual split identities.

I think the twist will be that, yes, David is fucking insane.

Turns out the show was garbage the whole time. What even was the point of the Black and White silent showdown in the last episode? Seems like at first they were going for a They Live homage (glasses let you see the truth, things look black and white when you wear them) then they just decided that since it now looked like an old movie they'd have intertitles for no reason. That's all this show is, references to better stuff and random aesthetic nonsense. Also it's SO FUCKING SLOW. Why do people go so fucking crazy with the decompressed storytelling?

>What even was the point of the Black and White silent showdown in the last episode?

It was a pretty straightforward episode, but to play it straight would have been boring. So they went for something unique and entertaining.

That and making everything silent really puts the focus on Bolero, which really works to a great effect with the harrowing tone of the general scene.

>So they went for something unique and entertaining.

That's giving them too much credit. Also
>It was a pretty straightforward episode, but to play it straight would have been boring.

That's this entire show, hardly anything happens it just gets gilded with nonsense so you don't notice.

His multiple personality will pop out and manifest or whatever He's an established character so we know what's 'missing' already. I'm pumped though because there is so much potential and I've never actually read his canon, just some wikis in the past so it will be fresh for me.

>The only question now is if anything was real at all or if he was just sitting in a cell on Muir Island this entire time.

What was that one show/movie that pulled this after a long time and pissed watchers off? I feel like hollywood has for the most part learned that investing watchers in a long-form narrative that's gonna be retconned is shit. Unless the characters are real and its just more trippiness for next season, which wouldn't be terrible but still :/

Dallas, Roseanne, St. Elsewhere...it's happened a couple of times.

>That's this entire show, hardly anything happens
why do retards keep saying this? like... the plot is incredibly straight forward for an EIGHT episode season

David was in a mental hospital, he meets Syd there, Syd (in David's body) fucks everyone up, Division Three kidnaps David after finding out he is a powerful mutant, Syd having been recruited by Summerland breaks out her boyfriend and tries to help him with his powers with her new friends, Division Three kidnaps David's sister so that they can find him, David realizes this through his powers and this allows the Shadow King to manifest himself and take advantage of his troubled state especially after Summerland has developed his powers more, he rescues his sister but ends up mentally unstable because of the Shadow King, the Shadow King takes over and they end up in David's mind due to Syd telling David to port them to a mental projection realm, the Shadow King tries to stall them so that Syd dies to the hail of bullets flying at her, the Summerland crew escape with the help of Oliver and David goes through his own self-realization of who he is to grab back control of his brain/body, and now we are here

but apparently nothing ever happens

Yeah. One of those.

>investing watchers in a long-form narrative that's gonna be retconned is shit
Those watchers should read X-Men Legacy sometimes.

I remember a hospital show where it's revealed at the end that the entire show takes place in a 8 year olds mind, and that shows connected to anything Dick Wolfs ever made so stuff like Law and Order all takes place in a 8 year olds mind

I don't really get why this is such a big deal, like yeah its 'made up' but... it is made up. None of this is real anyways.

It's an unnecessary fuck you to the audience. It IS made up. No need too make it made up squared.

Except any and all of that can be happening in his head, and you could literally watch the first episode and the finale as nothing has changed on the show.

I hope the twist isn't stupid like some of the theories on this board.

It can't be any stupider than random silent movie title cards, quirky chalk exposition, or silly music videos out of nowhere.

The twist will be that the World's Angriest Boy isn't Shadow King.

>David will release the shadow king to deal with Div 3.
>Will end up having to fight him for control again
>He can' beat him
>Pulls some kind of self destruct move to kill both of them
>It succeeds but instead of killing David it splits his conciseness into different personalities each one with one of his powers
>end credits

sounds like you are too retarded to follow the show and the artistic intricacies it does. The show is one of the most artistic and unique things ever produced.

David will fracture his mind to cope with whatever happens - he'll create multiple Davids like British David, to deal with different situations. Or, alternatively, it will turn out that The World's Angriest Boy wasn't The Shadow King, but one of his repressed personalities.

By the way, I just want to say that the Shadow King exposition dump was fucking incredible.

>yfw at the end of next week's episode we hear an offscreen Patrick Stewart say "Hello David."

It was a good show, pretty kino if you ask me, now we just have to wait 1 year for the second season.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/24/legion-finale-may-feature-a-mid-credits-scene/
HMM

Good things come in small doses user.
Let's just hope that FX doesn't cancel it before its time.