Favourite Mel Gibson kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IL6BqLMZJyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OK I start, rambo

It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.”

based Mel, let the whople place burn down

Mad max is one of my favorite movie series, and road warriors his best film

Mel kinography:
Mad Max
Mad Max 2
Lethal Weapon
Tequila Sunrise
Braveheart
Ransom
We were soldiers
Signs
The Passion of the Christ
Apocalypto

His wife cucked him with a black guy

Not saying he's lying(that shit wouldn't surprise me) but I wish Mel would keep it to himself. It just scares normies away and we need based Mel back in the main spotlight.

Add these also:
Maverick
Payback
Get the Gringo

proofs pls

>but I wish Mel would keep it to himself. It just scares normies away

If the neckbeard element on Sup Forums can do the same thing he'll be set!

Is there such a thing as a bad Mel Gibson movie?

best ask somewhere else. the gushy overinvestment on Sup Forums's got jack shit to do with him as an artist

BASED FUCKING GIBBO

I posted this in the celebrities you’ve met thread.

My buddy swears he almost got beat up by Mel Gibson here in Phoenix.
He was drunk as hell eating at Los Betos (this fast food Mexican joint that's open super late), and Mel was supposedly there with a chick. My buddy kept ripping ass, and Mel told him to quit the shit, but my buddy kept farting just to piss Mel Gibson off. Finally Mel gets up and is going at my buddy and his crew has to hold him back.
My best friend swears this is true and really isn't the type to lie. He didn't even know it was Mel Gibson until he coincidentally saw him on TV just a little later. He thought he was just some rich middle eastern dude (have a lot of those in Scottsdale)

Some people are in the habit of claiming that "when the entropy comes" they'll murder anyone they overhear using words like "based" and "kino" but I'm fucked if I understand how that works when for reasons of intense personal vulnerability no-one who does that on Sup Forums would want to draw attention to their faggoty-assed retard dialect in exterior life. Guess you're off the hook.

>thought he was just some rich middle eastern dude

must have been the beard

I liked his work on Voice mail.
He really sold the performance with the line " raped by a pack of niggers"

>come on mel, hurry up and die, I want my money

Are you faggots retarted or just a bunch of nunces? wheres picrelated in your lists

Apocalypto
that's fake news though

>my face on the left to that headline
>Mel's face on the right to that headline

Anybody ever seen A Year of Living Dangerously? That is prime Mel kino

youtube.com/watch?v=IL6BqLMZJyA

get the gringo was super fun