Realistically what Sup Forums characters could defeat Saitama in a fight?

Realistically what Sup Forums characters could defeat Saitama in a fight?

Naruto

Your desire for powerlevels is sad so I will kill your shitty thread with one post.
Pop-eye
>Toonforce

I think you mean Madara Uchiha. And I don't mean Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara.

The Man Whose Power Is To Beat One Punch Man In a Fight.

Why are you so mad?

Karate Kid, obviously
All the power in the world does nothing without precision

easy

probably any and all reality warpers and mind fuckers

other joke characters, like squirrel girl

Bugs bunny

Any character the writer chooses.

In context: The Sentry, Squirrel Girl, Herbie Popnecker (Yeah, did you forget about him? He was Saitama 50 years before there was Saitama).

Oh, and Popeye, of course. Was he the first example of the type? If so, he predates the genre... how ironic.

Has the Empty Hand ever done anything, or is he just Spooky Super-Demon #35151?

Does he have an answer for intangibility?

One Punch Man is immune to bullshit. I don't think this is explicit yet but I feel that it's implied. You can change the world around him but you cannot change Saitama.

he destroyed a multiverse

are these the same dude?

the second guy is obviously some form of god of the hunt, while the empty hand only shares surface similarities

Patience.

Interesting how Empty Hand apparently considered the possibility that the heroes WERE a threat to him.

Yeah, that was almost impressive back in the 70's.
Now DC has multiverses go up like planets in DBZ.

Depends on how powerful the editor of the comic is.

He's the editor. I'd say he's more powerful than anyone in the DCU. Walt Disney could beat him in a fight tho

Nobody, every fight for him has to be an absolute disappointment. It's his shtick.

His shtick doesn't count for shit if he's written by someone who doesn't like it.

Fight fire with cancer!

>His shtick doesn't count for shit if he's written by someone who doesn't like it.
Yes, if the writer chooses to ignore how the character works completely, that character will probably lose.
Thank you Mr Obvious.

Excuse you, that's Captain Obvious to you buddy

One Punch Man is a joke character and power levels are for fucking idiots

Surely you meant Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara?

You're just making shit up. We have no reason to believe that he is immune to reality warping. Therefore, any reality warper would fuck his shit up

He's immune to telekinesis. It would be fitting.

Dr. Manhattan.

Saitama is a gag character in a world that's trying to be serious. So you need another gag character to take him down, like Popeye on full spinach.

No it wouldn't, usually people with really high will power manage to gain immunity, and whether or not it would be fitting plays no factor into this.

>waaagh I don't understand that One Punch Man is a comedy series and one of his main jokes is the no-sell

>He's immune to telekinesis.
Except he's not, Tornado drags his ass all around the city in their spat.
He's simply immune to the amount of physical damage she can INFLICT with telekinesis. It moves him around just fine.

Realistically?
Uh...

>One Punch Man
>Four puches

indeed

Clearly not Serious Series punches. Others have taken multiple non-serious punches before.

>Being this upset that One Meme Man would lose to one of the most reoccurring types of characters in comics.

Weebs are pathetic

Just because he's a joke doesn't mean he can beat everyone.
You can only go off feats shown, otherwise you're committing a no limits fallacy.

He'd lose to Goku AND Superman

This, he's immune to physical attacks, but people who are beyond that, like Manhattan, would absolutely destroy him.

>Saitama is a joke character! Don't compare him to my Super-Serious Superhero comics!

Saitama is just to punching what Tenzil Kem is to biting.

At this point Saitama's power is literally winning

He's a joke made to contrast a serious world, there's no point in seriously debating his standing against other characters

Fucking this. Saying "he'd win because he's a gag character" is like me saying "Spider-Man would win because he's more popular, and no one wants to associate their product with someone who beat such a beloved character".

IF he can subtract his intrinsic field, and his complete invulnerability wouldn't protect him.
We don't even know if Manhattan can do that to Superman. Otherwise he's just teleporting him around.

>he's immune to physical attacks

>He's a joke made to contrast a serious world,

>is like me saying "Spider-Man would win because he's more popular, and no one wants to associate their product with someone who beat such a beloved character".
no, not at all similar.

Manhattan can control atoms

OPM is made of atoms

Therefore Manhattan can separate the atoms and destroy him.

Technically pic related could, since he has the same powers as Saitama except in gun form.

But vs. threads against Saitama are stupid.

She makes a very clear statement when she's trying to pick him up to launch him into space that he has bullshit keeping him down

So he has resistance, not immunity, dipshit.

Exactly the same. The reasons your bringing up aren't feats of OPM, you're saying feats for the writer. His world is set up so that he would be the most powerful.

Sort of like Deadpool, but less meta

That's a terrible analogy. Saitama would win because his literal power is winning fights in one punch, the only characters that could stand to defeat him are characters that share a similar 'one ____' gimmick that can do it in a goofier fashion than he can.

>literal power is winning fights in one punch
Even though that's not always the case...

Okay show evidence that Saitama could one punch someone with planet level durability.

ok, he has 99.9% resistance to her telekinesis since she was unable to use it directly on him.
don't you feel smart

>Drags him around the city
>99%

None.

>someone didn't read what he's talking about

One, not true. Two, even if it was true, that's only because of how the show is written. Therefore what I said is a perfect analogy.

I'm actually a third party

This thread is stupid

Couldn't anyone fast enough to not get hit or immune to physical shit wreck him?

You came to a powerlevel thread to state the completely obvious?
That's like calling everyone in a Steven Universe thread an autist.

Saitama doesn't have a powerlevel, he's basically Powerman in manga form.

To beat him, you'd have to be able to bypass his Invulnerability (with a capital I) and be able to do so while avoiding his basically infinitely strong punches. (and thus far, he's proven to be magnitudes faster than both of the dedicated speedsters in his universe).

We've -In-Canon seen people who survive his 'Normal' punches, but they generally get completely fucked up, or devastated.

It's interesting, because he's never, ever fought seriously.That's why he's a "Gag" character.

A few times, he's done what's called "Consecutive Normal Punches", and he tore apart the strongest opponent he had ever fought, into pieces- the bad guy forced his body to remerge back into a whole body.

Then there's "Serious Punch", which for the moment, we dont know the limit of. It's never directly hit somebody.Just being in the path of the punch was enough to deflect a beam of energy said to be enough to destroy a planet.

It's a joke series.
Dont think too much about it.

This is the kind of character who'd go "Well, let me show you something cool- "REALLY SERIOUS SERIES: Straight Jab", and somehow defeats the villain.

>bypass his Invulnerability

Easy, don't use physical attacks. Professor X could just turn him into a retard

Saitama has super speed and invincibility to get by. It isn't as simple as picking a speedster.

This doesn't change the fact that he has never fought characters on par with the reality warmers in comics. It's like if you ended up in a reality where everyone is made of paper. Sure, you'd be the strongest ever, but only because you never faced a real threat

Remind me again why people enjoy this garbage
Is this one of those "nips unironically like him because he is literally boringly strong and westerners enjoy it ironically because the main character is a meta joke?" deals

Hi

Yes.
Hell, you could probably just hypnotize him.
Or really, just bore him sufficiently that he'd give up and leave.

This is true of a lot of brick-characters. Saitama is just the brickiest. He broke the Laws of Upper Limits, and has no final form left to reach.

Good humor and likable characters.

Well, you obviously haven't read/watch it so shut the fuck up you moron. It's not about Saitama, it's about the world he inhibits, the characters and the humor. Jesus Christ cunt.

>Remind me again why people enjoy this garbage
Because it's actually meant to be funny, but powerlevel faggots like OP like to make threads on Sup Forums

He fought a guy capable of incinerating the Earth's surface with an attack, tanked said attack, and killed him without even getting serious.
Same guy snap-kicked him into the moon, which he hopped back from.

Droopy and Saitama couldn't even fight.
Droopy is the invincible Judo-throw against belligerents, Saitama is utterly passive against non-belligerents.
They'd probably just go play Vidya with King.

Why are versus threads so popular?
They always start out fun, but rapidly turn into extreme shitflinging and stat lists.

>They always start out fun
Not really.
They start out with the OP having already decided all outcomes, and bitching at anyone who disagrees.
They only spiral downward from there as more autists come in to beat their chests.

He killed Boros and negated his planet buster attack with one (serious) punch that didn't even make physical contact with him.

They should instead make threads about based oniisama

Both of those are physical attacks.

>saitama punches droopy
>socks him right in the face and sends him flying hundreds of feet in the air
>droopy's body lands in a massive crater
>body doesn't move
>saitama stands over droopy
>saitama removes the mask and it's droopy and the droopy on the ground looks confused and peels his face off
>he's saitama

So you just don't get the joke. That's ok.

>Just because he's a joke doesn't mean he can beat everyone.

It does when the joke is literally "he can beat everyone"

>Professor X could just turn him into a retard
Nobody would see the difference

Turns out psychic powers don't do so well either.

>It does when the joke is literally "he can beat everyone"
He's proven capable of beating anyone who can be beaten by being hit really, really, really, really, REALLY hard.
He has yet to come into conflict with anyone who doesn't fit that mold.
That doesn't translate into "beats anyone and everything." So calm your asshurt.

None. That is the point of his character.

He's only had Psychokinesis used on him. Which is basically mind-punches.
No one has tried telepathy on him, let alone mind-control.