You will never be that rich to just travel around the world and do nothing

>you will never be that rich to just travel around the world and do nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Di716BBXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who? What country?

michael jackson's daughter

Just do some wageslaving for a few months and travel. Rise and repeat as much as you need.

Instant happiness>>>>>>>>suffering for happiness in the long term.

Its 2017 mate. Traditional values and lifestyle are fubard

has anyone here actually done this? kind of interested.

Travelling isn't really all that expensive, I know people without jobs or qualifications that travel all the time.

if she is alive that means she is traveling in first world or something

About 40% of people in hostels seem to have absolutely nothing going on and no plans in the country. They came there simply to escape something or try and become something they still can't be

Being this much of a rich fag.
Niggas I got bills I can't go back packing.

thats why hostels exist

she'll get raped and murdered eventually.

I mean foreigners in hostels that came to see the country, they get there and then can't muster any additional will or interest to actually get out and do things

did it for a month

I unfortunately wouldn't be able to afford that with my current job. I basically make enough to keep the bills paid, buy food, keep my car gassed up/maintained, and that's about it. I've got a couple of better paying job prospects coming in the upcoming year, so hopefully that will change very soon. At this point, I would just be happy to be able to check out that Star Wars area that they're adding to Disney, or something relatively simple like that.

probably because they're looking to get out of a mild depression with the trip

which is a mistake

thats just sad

>you will never be that rich to just stay home and do nothing

JUST ME UP

i think i'm going to do that in 2018. i started driving for uber and lyft and have been making like $700 a week with virtually no expenses. i'm just going to bank it all until i save up about $20K and then go traveling for a month or two.

Anyone wanna do one of those pictures showing how much that clothing is actually worth? I bet she paid good money to look like a /fa/ hobo.

doesnt mean much once you go to Chicago, Brussel, Berlin or London

Every single white person living in Cambodia I met cane there with that mentality and then got stuck and had to work for a pittance to get out. They all seemed like they were in limbo and depressed as fuck.

Inb4 people who claim traveling sucks

I wish I could hire you user

>tfw Lyft and Uber are banned here to protect cab companies but we only have one cab company and they know they have a monopoly so treat everyone like shit

Literally had to take one this morning because my car is in the shop, the driver was smoking and made me wait while he went through Mcdonalds

$400 boots

Another cutie who ruined her body with tattoos.

where dafuq do you live? that's terrible

where?

>the taxi industries are getting eaten alive now that Uber is legal where I live after years of being utter shit.
Feels fucking great.

I honestly dont get what most people love so much about traveling
Ive been to so many places in my life already and still havent found good reason to appreciate it

>michael jackson's daughter
lel
But who's the REAL father?

public transport and walking you lazy shit

/derelique/

yes because dropping jobs and picking up new ones is super easy.

he is. her mom is white

>mfw first reading about those cunts going to India or some other poor Asian country and then sitting around on the street begging so they can continue travelling
Imagine being such a spoiled little shit who's never had to pay for anything in your life that you'd actually beg people who'd do anything for a month's salary in a western country to finance YOUR luxury travel through their country. Just sitting down right next to the poor fucker who's got no legs and who'll starve if his fellow man doesn't help him, wearing your pearly-white smile and asking for plane tickets.

I only like traveling because I don't want people to get to know me. Deep down I don't really want permanent friends or aquaintences, there's probably something wrong with me.

/fa/ as fuck

Appreciation and respect for what it is, especially if its where your forefathers are from. Not to mention admiration of natural beauty.

That said people enjoy and care about different shit.

This is pretty much what I do. I work for 6 months, saving up a few hundred out of each paycheck to travel and then I go somewhere for two weeks. I just got back from The Netherlands. Thinking of staying in the States in May or so and going to Philly/Boston

>being this dumb
does she look half white/half black to you?

Imagine being this butt blasted

>Walking in clapistan

american towns are built so everything is like 15 miles away from everything else

what the fuck man, that's awful

She had her after he turned white, you silly goose.

educate yourself, user

stop being a moron

they're obviously not his kids

You bet your arse I'm buttblasted, you freeloading cunt. Work for your ticket or call mommy and daddy to bail you out again, I know they're used to it.

Sure she gets to see the world
bang some dude here and there ,watch some shit
but she can never surpass her fathers legacy .
It doesnt matter what she does she always will be "mj dauther"
maybe money can buy you travels & shit but that life will always be sad

supposedly his Doctor.

Dunno if the same one that killed him.

they are

>I would just be happy to be able to check out that Star Wars area that they're adding to Disney, or something relatively simple like that.
You don't deserve the money you earn.

I work online and I do that. I don't live a good life.

>travel around the world
Nah. I would like to visit Japan, though. The rest of the world is same shit, different levels of dirtyness.

nope, try again

what do you do online?

Japan is not what it is portrayed as in animes, user.

what is it then?

Shit, imagine having a father who did this at ELEVEN: youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE

How can you possible live up to that shit in any way, even as a kid? You could plan to become an astronaut or brain-surgeon and you'd still have a hard time dealing with it unless you were a Doogie Howser. She could realistically become the God-Queen of some third-world country and the headlines would STILL be "MJ's kooky daughter is almost as popular as her father!".

Mostly tutoring and language-related things. I don't earn much but it pays the bills, can't complain.

Brazil for a while was close to this scenario. Glad the population stood out for something good once.

Camwhore

yfw she thinks she's black

don't listen to him. it is EXACTLY like an anime. weabs over on /trv/ try to discourage other people from going so they can have all that yellow pussy themselves.

do people really just travel until their money runs out? the thought that "oh i should probably go home to save more" never crosses their mind?

That's what I did. Saved up about $30k over a year or 2 since I was living at home after college. Got sick of the big city I lived in and decided to pack up my car and travel the country for a few months. I can live super cheap on the road, so a few months actually turned into 1.5 years. Saw every corner and every part of the USA. Put 75,000 miles on my vehicle Moved to a new city on the other side of the country and started over. Getting wanderlust again. Jesus Christ I miss visiting National Parks and camping all over the country and trying out new bars and restaurants and meeting new people very day.

Broke now, but I need to start saving up again for another trip. This time international.

dont just stay in 2 cities if youre vising the usa for the first time

People are fucking stupid. Do you know how many people in the US go into extreme debt so they can buy a fancy TV or a new car? There's a reason the world is owned and operated by banks and credit card companies

They're too busy partying to think about it. There's a reason it happens in countries where it's easy to get your hands on lots and lots of cheap drugs.

I live in the USA, I've been to NYC and DC but I've never been to Boston or Philadelphia

Some people plan to travel with fuck all and just work as they go to make enough to move to the next spot. Some are just irresponsible.

what job do you have where you can save up 30k? shit im doing life wrong

ah ok nevermind then

>work as they go

i wouldnt even know where to begin if i had to find work in a foreign country

where are you from? There's a lot to see in both areas if you have a car and are interested in history, without a car you'd see more than everything in a week

I lucked into a tech sales job right outta college. Again, was still living at home so I didn't have many other expenses. The job itself was fucking amazing, but I couldn't handle 3 hours round trip in god awful traffic every day. Also, the southeast USA is hot and humid as fuck and those summers killed me. I probably made $40k at an entry level job. Could have easily made 6 figures in a year or two, but I figured I might as well get out and travel while I was unattached and had the opportunity. Bit of cognitive dissonance on my part still. I could be making some really good money for my late 20's at this point, but I also wouldn't have had the opportunity to live completely free and see the beautiful USA for 18 months.

Hindsight is always 20/20, so I'm still glad I traveled, I'm just sick of being back to wageslaving. The grass is always greener.

Milwaukee. I would rent a car certainly.

This will be me when I'm in my 50s. Sad maybe, but I like to travel and in my 50s I should have ~£1,000,000 earning me a passive income for the rest of my life.

Keeping going and stopping where I like for as long as I like, with a good income to sustain me is the dream.

you should consider Montreal too, if you haven't see it already

The ones I met always worked in bars that had English speaking clientele probably where I'd start.outside that and begging though fuck knows what I'd do.

My brother has a friend who "works" at his father's company and he could save up 30k in less than a year if he actually tried, but instead he's barely paying the rent because he just fucking throws the money away in unimaginable ways. He has a gambling problem, playing those quiz machines you find in pubs, for example. Dude bought a condo for like 100k in his very early 20's without taking out a loan, and complained about how he almost spent all his savings, and then his grandparents bought him all the furniture for the apartment and a new car as a house-warming/birthday gift. And his grandad always pays for the gas for the car for some fucking reason.

Coincidentally he also complains about money problems all the time and how hard his life is.

Joke's on him, though, because he's also been balding since his 20's.

If travel programs have taught me anything it's that you can always find a job at a bar, or as an unregistered daylabourer on some construction site where they won't care if you get your head caved in.

>implying the world won't have gone to hell by the time you're 50
And good luck with those savings when the worldwide recession hits after South Korea is wiped off the map and the North Korean refugees flood the neighbouring countries.

>implying she doesnt have 20 operators running security just out of frame.

wish i was white, tbqh

just clean up your act and you'll be able to get some quota job easily

i'm black, was raised in foster care and got a bunch of tattoos all over my neck.
no one will ever hire me.

meant for you

you should never get a tattoo that isn't covered up when wearing a suit. Even forearm tattoos are a grey area unless you've been in the military

got them when i was 15 bro

As a kid i would always wish i could live like Snusmumriken.

Traveling is a meme. Especially if you’re American. The fuck would I ever wanna leave America?

reminder that Michael Jackson was a pedophile who had a secret closet full of pedo paraphenalia that the cops found when they searched his house

I did dumb shit when i was a teenager too, and it took me a lot of hard work to clean up the mess i made of my life, but i did. Either earn some money doing construction or whatever to get the tats removed or stfu. I bet you think the main reason you don't get hired is you are black too. Pathetic

are you jew?

definitely has something to do with it.
you prolly had mom and dad there to help you out too.
stop actin hard

t. Sony

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Di716BBXQ

Reminder it was all a (((conspiracy))) to discredit and kill him

I traveled in the US for 3 months and spend about 5k. 600 of which was spent in a week in SF alone. For 20k you could literally travel for a year or more wherever you want.