A CUTE!

A CUTE!

Jon Hamm was the best part of the movie by far.

what a great thread

Can't believe I'm saying this but Jaime Foxx was great in this movie.

for sure, such a magnificent bastard

His performance is decent, but the character and the writing in general goes to absolute shit in the third act.
I mean three finale fights in like 20 minutes? Between the same characters?
Baffled by the critical praise.

Jamie Foxx can be good. I know he has some absolutely atrocious roles but he's not a bad actor.

I guess you're either with the movie or not. I don't think it's trying to be anything it's not obvious about.

jamie foxx is a good actor dude

i honestly think the guy who played baby was pretty good acting wise
although his accent was just a hair off

also his black friend was a good part and well played considering he didnt have any lines

i agree the action in the final third was a little oddly paced but i really liked the happy ending

>Baffled by the critical praise.
Why? It ends badly (the worst ending by Wright, and he's yet to make a good ending) but the rest of the film was good.
It also probably got some brownie points for being different - with the music synch.

such a plain face

Pretty badly overwritten cliche filled generic mess that goes on for 30 minutes too long.

The only thing that was original about the film is the tinnitus gimmick and even that is handled completely wrong.
No one with actual tinnitus would wear earbud headphones 24/7, that would only make your tinnitus even worse in the long run. And the EEEEEEEE sound of tinnitus is not so fucking loud that you have to blast music not to hear it, a sound of a running engine or even just a busy street is more than enough to block it. Basically you just need any kind of white noise not to hear it, so people with tinnitus put a working fan in their room when they're sleeping or put on the TV on a scrambled channel on low volume.

And the entire third act is a complete shitshow.
As this user already said, Jon Hamm has fights with Baby literally THREE times at the end, absolutely absurd and ridiculous. The diner girl seeing people being murdered left and right and she's still with the guy who she met a week ago. Kevin Spacey doing an 180 on his entire character just because he sees the girl and suddenly giving his life for Baby and his girl, even though he was ready to kill him and his family seconds ago just to get some more money.. Constant cheesy lines left and right. Absolutely cliche ending scene.
And this is all just in the last 30 minutes, what a dissapointing mess.

Lily James' body is un-fucking-believable. Seriously check out her nudes in Great Expectations.

Literal 10/10 ass, perky perfectly shaped C cup tits, breeding hips, curves etc.

The music sync ended up really growing on me. By the time of the big shootout I was totally with the movie.

She also has very hairy arms!

those arent c cups nerd

The least realistic part of this movie is the implication that any waitress would be wearing hard-heeled boots her entire shift every time she worked

loved this film. only reddit tourists are shitting on it on here. says a lot, huh?

where the fuck is the kino ass shot?

The entire movie is about love. His 180 is to cement that. He always liked Baby, genuinely, even if he did threaten him.

And I liked the Jon Hamm coming back again and again. It ramped up the tension.

That said, it is a cliche mess. It needed like a rewrite or a polish or something. Apparently Edgar Wright was sitting on this idea for a while, but he probably didn't want to change much from his teenage fantasy.

mhmm

I watched this movie. While it was not terrible... it still was just bait for jackasses.

mhhmm

bit too big

My heart was hers after Baby Driver
Now my stiff weenie is too

*brooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk*

you're gay