What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He lost the election with 3 million more votes than the Republican candidate

President Obama mocked him at the Corospondents Dinner

He's a sociopath and megalomaniac. You know, a politician.

Honestly I think he was angry about his life and probably had spastic fits whenever he saw alternative people because autismus

You know one of those kids that only knows one way how to live his life and gets outright furious if his routine is altered

They shut down Smiler University because it was a 'scam' and people keep making fun of his tiny hands.

>You know one of those kids that only knows one way how to live his life and gets outright furious if his routine is altered
That's how the average Christian behaves. If it's not in the book, it's wrong to them.

Catholicism.

>What was his problem?
He was not strong.

He's a fucking prick, that's his problem.

The last president got back at him at the white house correspondents' dinner some years ago so he decided to run for president just to show him up. Also he's just a shitty, malicious person in general who loves the feeling of fucking with people. Also somehow he managed to convince poor, white, unemployed and uneducated people to willingly give give up their benefits just to spite coastal people who would have paid for their benefits.

I'm not even sure if you're talking about the fictional character or Donald.

Donald, I'm sure the Beast was the guy running on the poor angry white vote.

only the average christian?

"Not all ____" and that jazz, there's always that one tiny exemption somewhere.

The beast was a dem tho'

The smiler shared his party with the tea party expys or summin

I'm Joe Christian and I vehemently hate absolutely everything unless the bible specifically tells me not to

Psychotic sociopath. His political face is a fraud, assembled from bits and pieces of other politicians. Spider picked up on it quick when he realized the Smiler's favorite poem was the same as Bobby Kennedy's.

He particularly hated Spider because Spider came up with the Smiler nickname during the election that took place a few years before Transmet started and he felt the Smiler nickname is what caused him to lose to the Beast.

That's probably going to bite in the ass big time give or take one or two years.

It's biting in the ass right now
The Senate just voted on a bill that allows ISPs to sell EVERYONE'S browsing data to the highest bidder.

>Americans thinking the Smiler was about Donald Trump and not Tony Blair
Stop that.

>the Smiler was about Donald Trump
I´d say Trump was more Heller. Making America STRONG again and deporting all non-american weaklings

Wew, Sup Forums's filled with Americentric blue-pilled cucks. Who'da thunk it?

Other way around. It explicitly says The Beast was the Republican, Smiler was the Democrat.

Beast is Nixon, Smiler is Blair.

This is a solid interpretation of The Smiler. Especially his weird Transient fetish.