Fuck me, it was actually good. No wonder it had low sales

Fuck me, it was actually good. No wonder it had low sales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8BOT5VXRRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i loved this series so much

What is this? Looks amazing

The writer is doing Flinstones now, which is on about the same level.

Prez, a six part miniseries from DC reimagining the old "Teenager becomes President" idea from the 70s

Prez, a short-run comic that pokes fun at the retarded way the world's politics function before Drumpf made it an awkward reality.

>Trump made it real
No user. It was always real.
always

Was. There's only one issue and an annual left. Then he switches over to Snagglepuss: Southern Gothic Playwright edition, and based on the 8 page preview, it looks like it should be pretty great too.

Does her shirt say trans vagina?
Sounds like something worthy of being story timed

Carl was definitely one of the best characters in the entire series.

Yeah. It's a music band in the series.

>that page where he comes at the dad with a pillow

Wish I could find it

I really hope DC does the smart thing and gives the writer a Young Animal title next. I'd really like to see what is he capable of without restrictions

Just gonna say I loved the Jetsons promo

Was being really poignant, giving Judy stuff to do you wouldn't imagine her animated counterpart doing, then at the end it does a 180 and becomes funny and kind of awesome. And also a little Oediphal.

I think that was right after the scene OP posted.
>Carl is a bit too excited, looks as if he's going to smother the patient to death
>"CARL, NO!"
>Carl fluffs the pillow and replaces the old one with it

>dude weed LMAOOOOOOOO XD
pathetic

>entire second half of the series was cancelled
Still fucking mad.

Boss Smiley was the best.

Even worse because the Omega Man series got it's second half cancelled and then not long after uncancelled with DC saying they should keep their promises. I guess that doesn't apply when you're not Tom King.

Given the critical acclaim of Flintstones I'm going to keep a very small flame alive for Second Term happening some day

>Being this fucking dense
The alt-right needs to die, and so do you.

How did that Catwoman special sell? I'm sure that would have an impact.

>Promoting political violence

Oh man, this is hilariously close to what is currently happening.

It says "trans vaginal mesh"

If you feel that way about it, why not come do something, you tranny pussy?

we couldn't save her smile

>Drumpf
See, no matter how much of a buffoon he may be, you will always sound more retarded when you say this. Leave it out next time, and your impotent whining will at least sound more tolerable.

jesus christ

haha

Boss Smiley is ALWAYS the best

Sure thing buddy, where do you live so I can properly beat your ugly fucking mug in?

Fuck, I never noticed his spider-legs before. That's horrifying

People like you should be injected with AIDS and thrown into a Mexican cartel fight. See how your fat white ass gets mutilated.

So you're saying that Mexico is awful and we should build that wall with a full security detail to keep those horrors out. Man, ICE would love you.

Quite a difference in the quality of our posts, friend. Nice assumption with "white", too. Almost racist.

What a liberal thing to say

Of course liberals are super prejudiced. Look at all those labels they put on everything!

>Can't show anything politics-related on Sup Forums without a bunch of Trump fans throwing a hissy fit
You keep being you, because you're self-destructive as fuck.

Nah, man. They'd have needed to vote for Hillary to be that.

mad

Enjoy not being able to afford basic healthcare, suckers.

>muh trumpf

At least they'll be paying for their own and not somebody else's under threat of persecution. Sorry you can't shell out more money to that terminally obese YouTuber that refuses to lose any weight and just wanted more of your cash.

I hate the randnom Trump posters and even I think that guy is being a massive faggot.

I didn't like the one page preview, and I hated the concept, but by all rights, flintsones and prez deux should have blown up in a flaming trash heap, so I'll give it a shot.

It says trans vaginal mesh. It's also some shit that they used to fix women's hoo-ha's, that turned out to have horrible, asbestos lawsuit party sort of side effects.

This comic is a super rarity. Political satire without simply being a bitch about shit you don't like. You guys should take a lesson from it on that.

It will come down to trade sales. prez and flintstones would have to do smashing in the trades to get a shot.

Perhaps in the next electoral cycle?

Sup Forums here, Prez got me into to comicbook store for the first time in a decade. Flintstones just doesn't have the same impact.

I can't believe DC put out Catwoman Elections instead of more Prez. Though it was cool seeing evil Hillary Clinton.

Here ya go.

>This comic is a super rarity. Political satire without simply being a bitch about shit you don't like.

THIS.

You're projecting so hard your ugly face could be used as a fucking movie theatre. Your entire country's fucking retarded if that kind of behaviour is common for Americans.

In America, the projector isn't also the screen in theaters. Does your country project movies onto other projectors?

Thx. Also, the last page of the Catwoman story made no damn sense since Beth Ross shouldn't be even born yet in 2016 if she's a teenager in the 2030's

>open five threads so far today
>every single one filled with Sup Forums v tumblr bait posting

Please leave you faggots I miss this board circa 2009

Though I'm glad through all the dribble I've found something new to read

>Dat Sexy Frog
Did they ever make figurines of it?

Catwoman oneshot was a shit show from the cover to penguin being a trump insert to flashback Selina just cleaning up quarts of blood and never putting 2and2 together until decades later.
Hell the Prez part at the end wasn't all that good even, felt half-assed compared to everything else he's done.

I'd argue that DCYou as a whole was fantastic reading with some really good books but it had the misfortune of not having a stronger hype machine for it. DC really dropped the ball with advertising that line which bums me out because it deserved better.

Where can I read this?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8BOT5VXRRM

That was perfect for the first few seconds and ruined it when the violin kicked in.

Where can I find that famala? I'm like supes interested.

should still be in the archive. Look for the snagglepus promo.

I imagine thats probably because he had more planned,