You're followed by It after being raped in your sleep

>You're followed by It after being raped in your sleep
What do

This movie worked cause she was hot

I wonder that if a rapist were able to prove that this thing is trailing him in a court of law, he'd be able to get off on self defense.

As opposed to ugly girls headlining horror movies?

Move to australia, live happily for 5 years until it walks from the US to australia, then fly back to the US.

Repeat every 5 years, fucking a random whore everytime it came back to me..

>move to Australia
>get killed anyway by a spider or jellyfish

go fuck a ladyboy in thailand

I thought there was some stipulation against transportation? Like the monster teleports within a certain radius of you if you get too far away?

This. By the time it gets to Thailand, I'll be back home and the curse will have been passed on 4+ times

You cant escape it, thats the whole point of the movie

if you fuck someone its gonna throw off your timing. It's feasible in short bursts but over a long period human error is going to catch up to you, you'll never feel truly safe. I think thats a mood the movie conveyed very well which made it uniquely scary, the ever present threat of danger.

>Lead it to a big hole in the ground somewhere
>Go home because it can't get out
>Live life in peace

Go to Alaska, it'll be frozen in place if it stays outside.

I will try having sex with It so it can kill itself

No, no. Let's toss him in a pool, and then let's thrown some electric shit in it too.

That's not how self defense works, user.

That'd just up the charges to attempted murder

Accept my fate since I'm probably never gonna get laid again.

what kind of plan was that anyway?

A desperate one.

But it had sex with the rad dude
By your logic it should have stopped existing right there and then

I didn't see the movie, sorry user. I just wanted to meme, you know?

as far as i could tell it just walks. not even run. that's why at the end they drove out to that swimming pool and had time to set shit up while it walked from their neighbourhood to the pool.

fuck knows.

Tard

the only way to kill it is to capture it and rape it

>any mention of the super natural
>not going to some scientist dork, then gov and then trying to weaponize it

basically 99% of all horror movies end with your monstrosity being deployed in the middle east to fight for a greater israel.

a childish one, since the monster was growing up

I wonder if someone could make a movie based out of that tho...

>governments of the world are looking for supernatural things
>try to catch them, control them and then use them strategically
>the ME after a while become something like a horror land
>where monstrosities fight humans, tanks and other monstrosities with various groups controlling, but also sometimes losing control of them.
>movie starts from the perspective of average citizen in this war...alternative dimension thing

and add in the common government blunders, and retardation, along with the sociopath CIA nigger behavior...my god that would be a nice movie.

>Pass supernatural aids to sexy goat
>Send it in muslimistan
>50% of armed insurgents die

Die.

>move into space
>monster tries to go directly into your orbit, below you on earth.
>makes a little jump each time you pass him

neat

The Mummy starring Tom Cruise is about that.

>no evidence Sup Forums theory that’s contradicted by the Iran Deal and Trump’s election and by US ambivalence in the region
>Jewish wealth doesn’t even approach white wealth, not even half as much
>just says the thing because Israel has any influence worth mentioning at all which drives rw’s crazy because the idea of actually supporting allies is outside their values
rw’s are really scoundrels, liars, theives and deceivers. its all projection onto the Jews i can’t think of a bigger liar than goebells not one

someone who has it, should have sex with your wife, so that it can murder you both, schlomo.

>solicit sex a bunch of crack heads
>they fuck every guy in town
>when the last black person in the ghetto is murdered move to another bad neighborhood and start over

OR

>rape a bunch of stray dogs and cats
>release them to the wild, sending some via planes thousands of miles away
>they fuck hundreds of other animals that fuck thousands of others
>fine forever due to the sheer amount of animals it will have to follow and kill

>let It Follows get close to me
>slowly walk toward mortuary teasing it with my dick
>break into building, run a little ahead to fridge and close door behind me
>It Follows enters room just a I'm busting a nut into a dead chick
>best Bill Paxton face
>"game over man, game over"
Checkmate. Don't know why they didn't do this in the film.

nice.

i wonder if it would adapt and try go to college, learn maths and physics, join the army as a pilot, do 1000's hours flight, then get hired by NASA, complete the training and learn how to fly a spaceship, then come get you.

Heh

kek

double kek

Not to mention the thing has to stumble all the way to thailand and back. By that time you'll be long gone.

Take it easy!

Holy shit this is genius
>What is dead may never die

>invisible monster puts on paint to become visible
>learns human language
>applies for identity (makes up lies that its homeless conceived or something)
>does the things that you describe
>in order to blend in though it needs to be more relatable to the top guys at nasa
>finds a nice wife (or was it a women? I cant remember)
>engages with her romantically
>goes to community events
>has children
>slowly rises in the ranks of nasa
>gets promoted

you guys can’t do real research on big fish, idk if its your bad choice of friends or your autism or your propagandist bent but ive never seen Sup Forums do any research like what the independent conspiracy movement people have done. its all stolen or bastardizations of research david icke and others did

Spray it with spraypaint in front of thousands of people and then tell them all what it is while having a friend capture it on film.

Then the CIA will kill me to cover it up and /x/ would finally get something to talk about. Win win.

I dunno if it works on animals

Beside I don't think that fucking 2 persons makes the second fucked person an entity magnet

that will never happen to me because women will never fuck me, not even if their life depended on it

that's what i figured. This thing has been around for centruies and has all the time in the world. Even if you move around the world sooner or later you might slip up and it will get to you, even 20 + years after you 'got it' and countless sex partners you might think you're safe and settle down and it might turn up.

You'll never feel truly safe, as you say.

Also that's considering you have the resources and wealth to travel around the world. Most people will need time to get settled etc and can't just "fly back and forth too australia"

>Most people will need time to get settled etc and can't just "fly back and forth too australia"
either that or die. there is no "getting settled". it's run run run until it eventually catches you.

Ok, Sup Forums, help me here.
I did not watch the movie (worth my time?), but from what I know you just have to have sex to pass the curse on, it's simple af kek

Judging by how it was smart enough to see through their pool plan, I think it's assumed that it would also be smart enough to get on a boat or an airplane if you moved somewhere really far away.

>worth my time?
The girl ends up fucking the nerd and the film ends on a shot of them holding hands while something follows them in the background. There, I saved you two hours of frustration / boredom.
And yes, all they have to do is have sex. If the thing manages to kill the new cursed person then it goes back to hunting the last cursed person.

So that's what happened to Malaysia Airlines 370.

AIDS skipped species why wouldn't the it follows monster?

nah aids was invented by CIA

necrophilia would be a pretty good origin story for "it"

have a three way with my friend and this one slut i know

>Travel to the middle of nowhere and dig big pit.
>Place sheet over pit and wait for monster to walk over it
>monster falls into pit and then shoot it in the head to knock it out
>fill pit with cement and wait for it to dry
>no more monster

The movie has two implications.
The first, obvious one is that you will never truly be safe. Even if you live out your years on Mars. It will get there eventually.
The second is that it never dies because it will always be passed on. That by passing it on you are only prolonging it’s life. It’s a comment about a kind of human evil, the passing of the buck that never arrives. Say you got it from a 90 y/o when you were 14, you managed to outrun it for 80 years and remain celibate all that time. When it finally killed you, all your predecessors are certainly dead, so it has no where to go.
But the implication is that this has never happened. The buck has always been passed before the bill comes due.

Well at least it gets rid of the degenerates

I can die happy now that someone accepted to have sex with me.

this guy is a plebian and a cunt don't listen to him. if you enjoy the medium of film you will enjoy this very well made, tense and thoughtfull movie.

what happens when two guys double team a girl? killing two for one isn't exactly fair now is it

Very
Can you guess which board I just came from

thats fucking genius

>Hire two guys from opposite ends of the earth to double team you every year to send the monster all over the earth and as far away from you as possible

That's it annon you got it you genius!

kinda takes a lot of effort desu

Despite all its flaws, It Follows actually did a good job in keeping up tension. Many if not most horror movies depend on the geography; if you get away from the locale, the supernatural creature doesn't go after you into the greater world.

The entity in It Follows is like a murderous version of playing Tag. Eventually it WILL catch up to you. Especially when you're asleep and off-guard. That's what makes this film bearable because you have to make damn sure that you are on the bottom of the chain that by the time the entity DOES gain on you, you're already dead or too old to care. But you'll always be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

"It" seems to be somewhat intelligent so it will probably just take the next flight, which basically is comedy material when you imagine how it checks the timetable at the airport and shit

Everyone on Earth eventually dies. The point is that no one will take responsibility for it and let it die with them.
Or maybe that’s what the two kids are doing at the end.

i hide in a tree housewith a retracteable ladder and mommy brings me food and gets rid of the waste with a bucket on a rope, winrar.exe

He banged the prostitutute knowing she would bang someone else and pass it on so I guess no one would go monk mode and end the curse but if people back down the line didn't do it to they can still pass the curse on

what would be harder? convince your mother that you're getting chased by an invisible monster or of the fact that you had sex?

Fuck a female rat rat and set it free

she fucked three guys on a boat, stop leaving the good parts out.

it's only implied and we don't see shit

I think rapists get off in other ways.

why user......

>use the creature to wipe out ghettos and muzzies
this would make for amazing fanfiction if the right autist took it up

>film
It's a joint at best you fucking spastic.

>stop leaving the good parts out

>that picture
subsidizing education was a huge mistake