In case you could not tell i am currently parodying a demographic that i do not approve of using a reaction image

in case you could not tell i am currently parodying a demographic that i do not approve of using a reaction image

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17m8v2Lk6S8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is an effective parody due its accuracy. Very good.

LOOK I DECONSTRUCTED A MEME HEHEHEHEHE

t. soyboy

>capeshitters are thin skinned children
who would have thought?

>in case you could not tell i am currently parodying a demographic that i do not approve of using a reaction image

/thread

:)

The Marvel Film Franchise is the Sacred Holy Religion of the Soy People, who sit in their soy houses chugging soy juice chuckling and clapping at superheroes, which they comment about on Soybook and Tweeter. At the Soy Cinema, their vacant-eyes register dimly the action on screen in their zombified consumerist soy stupor. Vendors walk the aisles carrying soy refreshments to replenish the soy levels of the living dead soy parasites within the putrefying once human shell, now only soy.

>HURR AM SO ECSITED FOR DA NEW SUBERHEEWO MOOBIE HEEE

capeshit needs to be purged

>other thread was deleted

:(

>in case you could not tell i am currently parodying a demographic that i do not approve of using a reaction image

>best CGI

I DUNT LIKE THE MAYMES
HURT MA FEALINZ BOUT MOBIE I SEE

I am replying to you by mocking your post using a dumb wojak reaction image to make myself feel superior for 30 seconds for having a different opinion than you on a form of electronic media.

I will then leave the thread feeling satisfied, but realize how pointless my post was and notice that I spend too much time on a Balinese fingerpainting fansite. This epiphany will lead to depression, then feelings of inadequacy, then rage. I will project these feelings onto another user in another thread, and the cycle will continue.

I've seen you before, kiddo. Why do superhero movies trigger you so much? Did some comic book fan bully you in HS lmao?

Lmao Kiddo U r a Fuggeng Newfigment Who doesnt Even KNOW shit All You silly little Fuck Face so Just fuck off, LOlololol? Are U mad Cos U r Were buellied Rn?? LMFAO I'm a Chad btw N I have HOT SEX with GIRL!!! n I'm Just So Calm Cool Collected Above it Superior n I Just Dont Even Careeeee Lolololol *Not Caring* Lmfao Y do U even Care???? LMFAO U Triggered????

Neck yourself, you hipster faggot. There's a beauty to vitriol a small souled bug man like yourself couldn't comprehend as you retreat into your deluded detachment.

toxic men BTFO

How do you guys read these posts? I read them aloud, like this:

vocaroo.com/i/s17m8v2Lk6S8

do you work in the comic book industry?

Stop slipping so much, kidd. I guess I struck a nerve there?

jej

it's very interesting that these threads have been kept up yet before for anything else they were deleted

are they part of the capeshit marketing deal Sup Forums has with studios?

SEETHING CAPESHITTER RAGE

>reverse psychology shilling

Damn...we're all pawns in a game, aren't we...

He's butthurt JL failed.

Checked

Fucking hell, it's just a movie, it's just a board. CUNT needs to calm down.

>this is a grown man

anti-capeshit death squads when

OP here

what the fuck happened

CAPEKINO

Think about it

I just really do tire of the insipidity of people like you, who try to act above everything, who pop up to make a comment like, "Lol, why do you even care, bro?" as if there is something wrong with feeling human emotions like anger or enthusiasm. It's obviously just a product of some fucked up personality type in which you have to feel detached from everything to feel calm and superior. It's pathetic. The ideal of humanity is not to be sassy disinterested hipster. It's effeminate and sickening and it makes me sick. In that sense, yes - you hit a nerve because more and more people demonstrate this fucking hipster faggot mindset which is an arrogance grounded in fear.

Is this new pasta?

It's a fucking cartoon imageboard. You're defending fucking cartoon memes and getting this angry about people liking something and talking about cartoon fucking memes.

Take a break from this board, dude. It's getting to your head. There are a million more important things in life than this insipid board.

DUDE JUST BE CALM LIKE ME DUDE LOL DUDE WHY ARE YOU VEXED, BRO? HAHAHA DUDE IT'S JUST A GAME BRO HAHAHAHA LOL

Lol

100% proved what I typed here you empty fucking vessel.

Lol

it's a psyops, you think it's about capeshit wars but all they show you is drawings of dumb white males

A S C E N D E D post

Now you're so angry you're replying to another user and thinking it's me.

Turn off your computer and take a deep breath. Relax.

The post I made didn't assume it was the same person, actually. Take another look. People like you who have this mentality going around telling everyone to just act the same in the same retarded nonchalant manner are everywhere and indistinguishable so I don't make such assumptions. I wonder, what would faggots like you do if no one did care, and if ever person posted such emptiness as "Lol, that's epic," or "Heh, cool," or just reaction images and half-formed opinions expressing emotions which barely register - how would you feel superior if you can't show off just how detached and indifferent you are and tell others to be the same? What a nightmare scenario.

Enough backtracking. Take a break already. Take it easy.

I LIKE FUTPUSY

This is the second recourse which is just as common, just as obnoxious - faggot irony. You continue in the same behaviour criticised but now you're doing ironically to provoke! Never mind this is how you actually act anyway, now it's ironic! How? It doesn't matter! Le Agent Provocateur!

Excellent thread

im gay

was waiting for anti-fetish posters

Why does this guy try so hard to reach for the low hanging (you)s
It cant feel rewarding

Which demographic is it?

10/10

Are you trying to be ironic with your image? I want to believe you are, but some people are retarded enough to not notice the irony in their own posts.

Good question. Anyone care to answer?

Sameguy

all me

i appreciate the efforts you are making to demoralize me in my Sup Forums posting experience but I know the tactics and they don't work. Good try, kid. I'm a pro. I'm the guy who made up many of the moves in your guidebook. You can't outmatch me. Try.

Samefag.

I WAN WOMIN TO MEK BRAP HEHE

>91001186
>91001149
>91001133
>91000989
>91000962
>91000782
yes i am

YOU WIN THIS ROUND

mang uv steal en't gud

B-but I replied to myself.
T-that isn't possible!

i love shitty edits
they shouldn't make me laugh

How can one meme hurt someones feelings so much

*fpspfpfpspfpfpfpfpfppfpfpf*

I LIKE GINOS BY NOLAND AND VILNUUVE, I HAVB GUD TASTE

>but realize how pointless my post was and notice that I spend too much time on a Balinese fingerpainting fansite.

hehe

i liek mobie!

That looks like me.

>having a mental breakdown because someone insulted you on the internet
Kill yourself.

>vocaroo.com/i/s17m8v2Lk6S8
Fuck

Dude... people typing stuff other than two words at a time with a meme image? Lol, that's crazy, bro... how do people even do that? They must've been bullied or be going through life crazy, man. My doctor lobotomized me so now Idc about anything, dude. Why aren't you like me, bro? It's epic. Cool, man.

HOT TIP. The reason you type so minimally, greentext and a meme phrase, is because if you elabourated on your thoughts and opinions you'd feel vulnerable, exposing your stupidity, and that terrifies you, so you retreat into this postur of detachment. Sad.

>There's a beauty to a vitriol a small souled bug man like yourself

Jesus, how fucking old are you?

>As if there's something wrong with feeling human emotions like anger or enthusiasm

No there isn't, but something's going on here to get you this angry over comic book movies man

It's obviously just a product of some fucked up personality type in which you have to feel detached from everything to feel calm and superior.

Not about superiority, some of us don't like anger. Not to mention how condescending it is in telling people how to feel about themselves, (with your disbelief at the lack of anger in others)

You're not the only person who suffers in this world user. And you certainly don't hold a monopoly on anger

>More and more people demonstrate this fucking hipster faggot mindset which is an arrogance grounded in fear

You could actually be right, but you should be more worried that the only thing that brought you to this conclusion was getting excessively angry about something that really doesn't matter that much. You could easily ignore it and live life how you think it should be lived out, but instead you're reeeing it out on some taiwaneese knitting board

I got a 24hour ban for brianlet posting, be careful

I appreciate your post because it's got some sense of substance to it. You're wrong in thinking I am angry though. I realise it's hard to gauge someone's emotions simply based on the tone of their post so I won't be too hard on you but you should also recognise that and so realise that so don't be so presumptuous. I just like shitposting and calling people faggots.

>people like you
>I wonder, what would faggots like you do if no one did care
>How would you feel superior if you can't show off just how

I feel like you've got an impression of the world that's very far of from what it is. And I don't say this as an insult or attempting to be mean, but you're projecting a lot. Maybe finding someone to talk this out with would help? And no I'm not talking about debates over capeshit, I mean what's making you upset

This is Sup Forums, not /adv/, retard.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be presumptuous. I guess your shitposting worked, because I was convinced it was honest.

It was honest to the extent I think comic book movies and their audience are retarded and I dislike the hipster above-it-all mentality which is so common and particularly common among superhero fans. Most of what I've typed has been true and I just happen to type in an expressive, vitriolic manner. I do not wish to take this conversation further with you because I am half-busy and I expect it's going to turn into you sucking my cock.

Damn, all these Marvlel cuck tears are delicious!

Well then you wouldn't be half busy anymore would you user

>dozens of brainlet Wojak edits
>no Majora version

OP eternally BTFO

>armchair psychology
Cringe. Take your reddit posting somewhere else.

Shit, have to agree with this attention whore namefag on this one.

Preferably reddit, I'm assuming

Very very well done

HURRRRRRRRRRRRR WHO SAY WHO HAVE MENTAL BREAKDOWN??? HURRRRRRR HOW DO ME READ WORD ON SCREEN HURRRR GO BACK REDDIT HURRRRRRRR ME REPEAT REGURGITATE REPEAT REGURGITATE EPIC LOL CRINGE RAY WINSTON JOHNSON IS ME BIG BRO LOLOLOLOLOL

Why do people watch capeshit?

Struck a nerve there, huh kiddo?

Embarrassing

Fucking relax already, My Man. Take it easy! I've been telling you for hours....

Namefriends...when will they learn?