WAIT!!!!

WAIT ANAKIN DON'T KILL ME YOU'RE BEING TRICKED! I HAVE INFORMATION THAT I'LL GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY LIFE! THE SITH LORD THAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS ACTUALLY TIED TO THAT CHAIR OVER THERE! I SWEAR IT, ITS TRUE, HE'S A MASTER OF THE DARK SIDE!

is he a good friend?

Huh he doesn't know about sheevs force mute ability baka

>he didn't watch clone wars

Are you suggesting that Palpatine wouldn't choke him to death with the dark side anyway 3 words into your spiel?

Anakin wouldn't believe him as he's Sith. That's assuming Palpatine lets him speak.

>Uh, Chancellor? Are you choking that guy with the Dark Side of the Force?
>*nervous sweating*

That's not a reason for him to not at least try. He's probably dead anyway, might as well go for it.

It was needed and welcomed to guide Anakin to the Dark Side. He let it happen.

they expected one of them in the wreckage brother

>I cut him down with my lightsaber. Gods, I was strong then. Sliced off his fingers, probably cauterized every vein he had. As I brought the blade down he shouted "Wait!" "Wait!"

>They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the songs...

What happened in Clone Wars?

I always assumed he didn't know. At least in the movies there was never any implication that he knew that Sheev was Sidious.

How the fuck could he not know the true identity of his master who he personally met and trained with for a decade? Plus in the Clone Wars he has a blurb about the Jedi being tricked when he talks with Obi-Wan in jail.

Who would win? years of careful training with the greatest and most disciplined organisation in the universe, or an old autistic boi saying "do it"?

You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

just type it out ya daft cunt

It's not a story the jedi would tell you...

Not that guy but I saw plaps fight with dark maul and his yellow brother, try me.

I have this shit for years now. Someday I will watch this show. Someday.

Why would you want to go on living as some coward who was defeating in a duel by an amateur teenager and who was only able to survive by begging for mercy and narcing on your own Sith master who has already made it perfectly clear he no longer sees any value in you?

I don't even remember grevious getting backstory in those season 1 episodes

same

Sheev was mindcontrolling Anakin with the force.

This art style is too disgusting.

Isn't there 6 seasons

Do people really still like star wars?

Palpatine was using the force to stop him from talking.

>That's not a reason for him to not at least try
That betrays the nature of a sith.

It's like three sentences in Lair of Grievous.

Manchildren do, but kids don't. Most kids I see wearing star wars shit are put up to it by their fat school-marmish parents who are also dressed in star wars apparel.

got me good

Did I ever tell you about Anakin Skywalker, who got /ss/'d by a Queen and the genocided our entire bloodline because he was afraid he'd lose his bang maid?

He was a good friend

Yeah, but I don’t know where it falls in the timeline

He was left speechless by Sheev's cunning.

or alternatively "he's the sith lord, anakin"!

>Dooku a coward who would beg for his life.

pft

>Sith
>pride

Didnt george simply cover all the plotholes by saying that sheev had clouded everyones minds

>what if I told you a Sith Lord was a high ranking member of your senate

>Quiet listen to Dooku/OP rant

FAKE AND GAY

*chops his head off*

WAIT ANAKIN! SHEEV IS A SITH LORD!

>Who's Sheev?

*Slices head off*

>Chancellor, do you know who he was talking about?

>I'm afraid not, hurry there isn't much time

pls make this pasta, I've type it so many times ;_;

>Lord Stark.

If this happened sheev would just kill both of them

Did they ever talk about the fact that Anakin cut a defenseless persons head off? I don't remember

>>They never tell you how they all sith themselves.

Yes Lucas spoke about the subject with everyone during the launch break that day.

You mean anyone besides Anakin and Sheev talking about it?