All these characters now go to school with each other. Who would be the "Main Character" of this "Show" be?

All these characters now go to school with each other. Who would be the "Main Character" of this "Show" be?

Ginger, by virtue of being the most boring

Everyone, it'd be a show about all of them interacting

Sometimes the story would follow Arnold, sometimes Jimmy, etc

>varying mix of middle and high schoolers

Is this an Anytown Show thread?

Johnny.

Dib or dipper
Someone who will go nuts trying to seriously investigate all the weird shit that goes on

Either Ginger or Doug because they're good bland focal points

In fact, Doug would be the best because you could write off the other characters shows as daydreams

Doug. Cuz the show will be about how boring and worthless the MC is in a world of amazing people. Ends with Doug an hero.

>Dib or Dipper
>Neither of which are in the OP picture

Is Kim a teacher or something?

Arnold.

He's the only one likeable enough to pull it off.

What show is the brown girl from?

Arnold is the only nice and likeable character on that list.

Johnny Test

WHOAAAAAAA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

>the episode where Arnold confronts Doug about his weird habit of stopping and staring into space
>the episode where Arnold finds Eliza oinking at Abner
>The episode where he tries bringing peace between Dexter and Jimmy and nearly succeeds before Johnny fucks it up
>the Bee/Johnny episode where Arnold agrees with everyone to break those two cancerous shits up before they drive everyone crazy

>the episode where dexter and jimmy have a rivalry and johnny fucks up both of their experiments

It's one of those High Schools with it's own Middle School

Grade level (taken from the beginning of each series):

Mac 3
Arnold 4
Bessie 4
Dexter 4
Clarence 4
Timmy 5
Rudy 5
Jimmy 5
Johnny 5
Doug 6
Lincoln 6
Penny 6
Eliza 7
Ginger 7
Kim 9

Unironically?

Doug or Arnold.

Realistically, the characters who live the most interesting lives here and Kim, Dexter, Jimmy, and Timmy. That said, Dexter is way more interesting as a boy genius and Timmy is insufferable outside the context of his own show (and usually within it).

So basically it'd be Dexter if it's aimed at children, and it'd be Kim if it was aimed at the pre-teen/early teen crowd.

it would suffer the star wars mc problem

Good, now...

How do they kill each other?

Most of these guys have their interesting story away from school. Either at home, or in the wildlife, or in the chalk zone, or out on missions, or at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. None of those guys should be a candidate.
My vote is for Arnold. He can be the football-headed new kid that goes around the school with such an odd cast of students learning about their interesting lives as he starts fitting in with the weird. Kinda like Namco high for kids shows.

Mighty B and Clarence would share the spotlight.

>no Gumball
>no Dipper
>no Finn
>no Star and/or Marco
Really?

Only Kim is high school, Penny, Doug, and Ginger were middle school.

*whipcrack*

I'd say age everyone but Kim up or down one year so that the cast is morr balanced.

Meanwhile Kim can be that older kill living next door that the MC has a huge crush on.
And by MC I mean Arnold.

Any of them would be worthy of being the main character however only one of them has the chalk

OP, it's these two. They're the main characters.

This. It's an ensemble show like Baccano.

Hey Arnold is basically that.

Now if it's Battle Royale, it'd be Mac

Because he's kinda unassuming until his secret is out

Lincoln would be the main character because of his gay 4th wall shtick

This.

Most of them are so bland.

This guy, of course

Arnold, simply because out of all the characters he's the most straightman. Smart but not too smart, can be mischievous but has his limits. He's the closest to a audience surrogate apart from possibly Lincoln, Mac or Ginger.

It'll be just like nuPPG!

>and have to pilot Evas

Gumball, I don't care if he isn't a choice, Gumball is the only option that makes sense.

This sounds comfy as fuck desu, someone should write it up.

I love Gumball too but he's clearly the wildcard/jerkass character who's morality will be tested later on.

It's the only way to explain the drastically different art styles, not to mention Gumball is probably the easiest to write interactions with.

I can see where you're coming from. He'd make even more sense if all of the other characters were inhuman and were rendered in more varying art styles.

I admit he does have the most amusing scenarios
>Hates Clarence because he's an idiot
>Hates Kim because won't let him be a super spy or even join the cheerleader squad
>Hates Timmy because he acts and reminds him to much of himself
>Hates Arnold just cause
But the MC should be an audience surrogate.

Assuming it didn't go from zero to war instantly and it starts out with everyone only having an idea some of the others might be capable of extraordinary things, Timmy by far.

If Timmy can't use Fairies for some reason (which then makes it a MUCH more even battle), probably Dexter.

>Then Phineas enrolls and is able to build something to please both of them in 5 minutes before it gets destroyed in 5 seconds.

Then probably Doug or the kid from Loud House.

Arnold or Ginger. Shows with lots of wacky characters tend to have a straight man as a protagonist.

It would just boil down to Dexter vs Jimmy like it always does

why did AS force this character so hard?

His show isn't even funny

It would be less jarring if they all just lived in the same neighborhood rather going to school together.

In any case, I want to see Kim babysitting some of the younger kids and dealing with their weird bullshit.

Whoever is the most extroverted, egocentric & obnoxious.

So Johnny.

>no PPG
ONE JOB

They're kindergardeners.

So which garden do they tend to?

Dexter went to and dropped out of College.

Shit, I'm less successful than a fucking ten year old.

Lincoln's in fifth grade.

>Bunch of cartoon characters going to school with each other
>Get flashbacks to bleedman and crossovergoddess

Honestly probably Clarence because the main body of his show is him interacting with his classmates and them reacting to the dumb shit he's doing or him trying to befriend them and learn about their personalities so it'd make sense. He'd go over to say, Jimmy's house and Jimmy would show him his inventions and he'd fuck shit up, he'd discover that Kim's a spy and would try to help her on a mission or something in some retarded way. He's never really just doing his own thing and has any sort of goal of his own like almost all of the others here.

Or Gumball, for the reasons said.

Doug. Because it'll be just another of his daydreams.

>crossovergoddess

Who's that?

it could be a 6th through 12th school. those exist.

It would turn into Camp Sherwood exceedingly fast.

wait, how could penny be in the 6th grade when the show began if she turns 16 in movie? she'd have to age like 4 or 5 years in the show without physically changing at all. besides that Kim was definitely in the 11th grade for the first 3 seasons and 12th in season 4

Finn doesn't belong in school

New question - this class is selected for the next Battle Royal program. Who wins?

Either Dexter, Johnny, or Rudy

Doug. A show with so many wacky characters interacting would benefit from a straightman routinely being present.

Arnold is the best straight man, and he likes to help others.
He'd even help Ginger be popular or help her learn that being popular isn't everything.
....is that all there is too Ginger? She's the most boring character here.

If there is a neighborhood involved: then there needs to be a local cul-de-sac.

Talkin' about the Eds.

Kim aged at 1 year per season according to her wikia page

>trusting wikia

I know, I know, but it's that or rewatching the shows and I don't want to.

As for Penny, that was a typo.

>>Hates Arnold just cause
Probably would hate Arnold for the same reasons he hates the balloon guy.

I'd say Arnold is too wise and too much a do-gooder, particularly in the later seasons, to be an audience surrogate. Mac gets his screen time almost entirely after school, so he's no good for a school-based series, and Ginger is ever-so-slightly older than most other characters.

I'd go with Lincoln, just because his show's premise is closest to the thread premise: Him dealing with lots of characters of varying ages in a single place.

Jimmy would still be 3d right?

Probably Arnold, because he's the most normal (least gimmicky). In a cast full of wacky, extraordinary, gimmicky characters, you need the MC to be a relative everyman so as to 1) not distract from the interesting characters with his own wackiness and 2) most effectively highlight the wacky characters. He'd be a filter for the audience as well as a catalyst for interaction between wacky characters that wouldn't ordinarily interact.

How many of them pass the Mr.Plinkett character test?

Here's how it would go down.
>Arnold is the MC
>Johnny is the unhinged best friend
>Penny is The Girl and The Black One wrapped into one of the main trio
>Clarence is the weird background kid that gets an obnoxiously expanded role due to audience approval
>Kim is The Older Crush and also a role model for being a very publicly known "secret" agent
>Jimmy and Dexter pull double nerd duty at the school as rivals, but Jimmy is closer to Arnold and is the more likely to get him involved in his crazy bullshit
>Ginger is Hinata

And all the rest, and so on and so forth. A few of those other characters have secret lives so the episodes from Arnold's perspective would just be them acting weird but you occasionally get an episode centered around them doing their secret stuff. Just do it like Perry the Platypus.

Orville Christopher Steele, nicknamed Donut.

>season start out focusing on Arnold or Kim.
>strong leader type
>helping the other kids, and dealing with average school stuff.
>Mid-season Dexter and Jimmy have to talk to MC
>gives MC heads up that something might be horribly wrong
>need some more time to be research
>2 or 3 filler episodes later
>Jimmy and Dexter come back
>eggheads tell MC that everyone's imaginary
>Mac created them all from his favorite TV shows.
>insert Paranoia agent/Madoka levels of reality bending fucked up shit

>Anyone but Lincoln Loud is MC
>Lincoln is known as the weird kid that keeps talking to thin air like he's addressing an audiance

The black one, or else your show will be labeled as racist

Only a sidekick needs to be black.

tested with children and they love him so the networked shilled brak for awhile

Realistically, Lincoln Loud or Doug. They were designed from top to bottom to be an audience surrogate and they are the most average of the kids in this main cast.

I would envision a Loud Hosue or Gumball-esque show where Lincoln/Doug becomes embroiled in a variety of misadventures that involve a colorful cast of characters and their different quirks that each lend their role into the general insanity of the school.

Ginger because she's the most ordinary, it would be about her dealing with the other characters' crazy happenings

>Lincoln Loud MC
>trying to find new friends after Clyde moved away
>audience surrogate for the most part, the real 'heroes' of the story are Dexter, Arnold, and fucking Johnny. Lincoln just gets dragged into their bullshit.
>older characters are mostly crushes, or mentor figures. Ginger the latter.
>Lincoln has a fairy big one on Kim.
>the main villains are Jimmy and his minions for the most part. Always trying to ruin Dexter or trying to one up him...
>Clarence is that weird as fuck kid who appears in the background but is popular for some reason.
>Eliza is some weirdo who hangs out with Doug and Rudy.
>Arnold is the voice of reason. Appearing usually when Johnny fucks up again.
>show mostly focuses on Lincoln's misadventures.

Other characters:
>Carl: the cafeteria chef who hits on Lincoln's teacher. Also gives Lincoln dating advice.
>the Loud sisters: some are more frequent than others. Lisa often appears in Dexter episodes, Lynn is always dicking around whenever there's a sports game, the twins show up whenever Clarence has a episode, Lori and Carol are hated enemies of Kim, etc.
>the Eds: Hooligans from down the lane who show up every once in awhile.
>KND: brats who ruin Lincoln's day. Parody on spy agencies, secret societies, and paramilitary groups. The Delightful Children also show up from time to time.
>LH background characters: often victims of Johnny.
>Mandark: doesent do anything. Just a has been.

We would need 6 more nigs to test that out 2015 style bruh

Doug, he's pretty much the only character who's traits can't be shown with other characters as the MC with the dream sequences and all that

You can show the faries, the chalkzone, dexter/johnny/jimmy's inventions and shit but you can't show the daydreams

What I said in .

Timmy with fairies just wishes everyone to Mars or something and instantly beats everyone except Jimmy, who has canonly been shown to survive in space without equipment. So for him he can just wish him just above a volcano or bottom of an ocean or something.

Like I said, Timmy (with fairies) is broken as shit compared to the rest of this list.

I figured Doug could just be the school autist and that would be that.

if we were to not consider the cheese ray
Clarence dies first, then the weaker go one by one

eventually it boils down to Timmy, Rudy, Jimmy, Dexter and Johnny

It's a hard fart battle, but eventually Timmy wishes his way to victory (without breaking da rules) or something

>It's a hard fart battle
So Johnny wins.

Also, if I remember right, fairy magic cannot be used in any capacity to win competitions. They'd have to be just randomly fighting.

Nine actually. But it wouldn't be too hard to add that many more.

That's 18 people, 6 more to make it 24

I know my shit, I was there man

the pre-show special that aired on Cartoon Network was cringeworthy