WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC2BT9CrTA0
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3c1QZzRK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DREADFULLY DISTINCT

WHERE IS THE PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU FEEL THE SAFEST? WITHIN.

>Within.

WHERE DO YOU GO TO WHEN YOU GO WITHIN?

>Within.

HAVE THEY LEFT A PLACE FOR YOU WHERE YOU CAN DREAM?

>Interlinked.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED.
>Within cells interlinked.

DID THEY KEEP YOU IN A CELL ? CELLS.

>Cells.

WHEN YOU'RE NOT PERFORMING DUTIES, DO THEY KEEP YOU IN A LITTLE BOX ? CELLS.

>Cells.

INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE ? INTERLINKED.

>Interlinked.

I want this book so fucking bad. There's no torrent yet right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KC2BT9CrTA0

>Cells Interlinked

>tfw born too soon to live in a trés aesthetiqué cyberpunk noir megacity
>ywn be taken on adventure by a qt rebel punk chick from the streets who rescues you from a life of monotony in the sterile corporate world of the upper levels

Nothing yet. All I have is some pics an user posted. I ordered it on amazon but it'll be ages before I get it, if they decide not to shit on me, that is.

>Do you think you can protect people against the dark ?
...Against the dark.

>implying I have people to protect in the first place
H-hah.

If to protect is to be strong, then how weak are we ?

Did anyone else pick up a copy of Pale Fire because of BR2049?

Really good book, highly recommend it.

how do these tests determine baseline levels of operation? is it just about focusing on and repeating the keywords regardless of how aggressively they question you?

what's the book?

>implying there won't be cyberpunk megacities within the next 200 years and enough medical advancements within the next 80 to get you to that point

I'd say the test is trying to get a mental foot in your brain by asking questions about your life, your feelings, in such a brutal way it can cause you to feel unrest and attacked. If you react, you lose.

What's going on big guy, you just stepped on my wife. I SAW you do it!

they mentioned it measures PTSD symptoms, so I'm curious how they determine that through aggressive questioning. I guess the atmosphere itself could be enough to show a behavioral manifestation of a spooked limbic system/overexpression of epinephrine. I just wasn't sure if it's based on a real test.

f i e l d h o c k e y w i f e

get him out of here, he’s dead to us. fuck him and his greed

PTSD tests are not agressive or else you'd have real problems every time you question a war vet and make him crazy

well, I guess they could be if you want to be unethical about it, but you're right, they certainly shouldn't be. you'd think with the technology in the movie, they could just do brain scans to find out which proteins/neurotransmitters are being overexpressed. then again, this is assuming such scans are effective on replicants.

B L A C K E D

coincidence?

I am not familiar with the whole BR universe desu, but I remember an user explaining the computer tech is massively undervelopped in the universe, that is one of the reason they need and developp replicants instead of just doing robots

hmm, that doesn't seem to make sense. how does Jared Leto plan on expanding to interstellar colonization without ultra-developed computer/processing tech? how can they make many replicants (practically functioning AI) if they can't make warehouse robots at the level of 2014 Amazon's workforce? that user sounds like he was full of it, user.

why does this make me feel

You are aware that replicants are basically just brainwashed and bioengineered clones, not robots, right user?

The US sent people to the moon in 69, user. You don't need huge computers to do spaceships, although it sure makes it easier. Also the replicants are purely a biotech. Maybe humanity found a way to control and code the brain, and everything else just fell behind. It isn't the point of the movie or the story anyway

I almost had a panic attack at the theater when i saw this scene, idk how im gonna rewatch this movie it was so rough

there's a difference between going to the moon and interstellar space travel. they're planning on colonizing solar systems. they definitely have advanced computer tech lol. I understand the point of the movie/story isn't what the most impressive technology available is, I'm just saying whoever told you that sounds like he was BSing.
you're right, I misspoke. still, Joi is advanced AI. I'm sure they can make workforce robots.

what's great about this movie is how, against all odds it was barely pozzed by hollywood - including the politics of the actors

>damn i shoulda bought 2 usb sticks

All of the UI tech seems to be lagging behind though. Like for example look at the CRT style screens inside house of cards ladys office or the DNA recorder database machine.

It seems like an alternate reality where they were still in the cold war and more R&D went towards biotech and aerospace rather than iphones and facebook because there was still a cold war.

Good point about joi tho

yeah, I'd say that's a fair way to look at it. the consumer technology may be a fair bit behind because Wallace Corp. wants to focus on galactic expansion. or the culture portrayed in the movie has less global taste for social media and home entertainment (though that's a fucking stretch). I'd honestly love to see a "slice of life" or episodic version of Blade Runner's LA/any other megacity to better understand the people and culture.

I've always been optmistic by nature, and I believe in the prowess and ingenuity of mankind to pull through, and always thought we would overcome what would come to us. We'd survive this climate change and rise to the stars.
This movie made me realize for the first time that even if we succeed, it will be at a price.

>I'd honestly love to see a "slice of life" or episodic version of Blade Runner's LA/any other megacity to better understand the people and culture
That would be really cool

Damn this movie really is for 15 year old videogame playing plebs

However not a stupid ass Netflix show. FUCK NETFLIX SHOWS!

>he hasn't watched Suburra

ITT: unchecked autism

It is something I knew but it never really occurred to me that it would actually happen. It is too late for our planet, and this is sad.

>has anyone seen a "soul" around here somewhere

So what's this tragic tradeoff that'll send us to the stars, user?

The murder of our mother.

The Earth? Don't worry, the carbon and nitrogen and other atoms that ultimately brought us into being didn't start with this dainty little rock.

it's Scientology's Processing for robots.

only true androids can pass it

For sure. But this is where our journey began. And seeing this black, barren earth, those cities rampant with billions and billions of people living in a perpetual fog was a bit heart wrenching. We might as well leave it completely instead of insisting on nourishing on its corpse.

>All the pseud ITT
>fu-fu-fu. I head an intelligent exchange with an intellectual on Sup Forums today

I hear you, man, but hey, everything's a parasite in one way or another. The human race progressing at the expense of an infinitesimal rock in the grand scheme of things is a small price to pay. It just seems big now because we're just getting started.

I really do hear you. I love nature. I spent last summer hiking through parks and landscapes in Colorado, California, and Washington. But one can honor nature by nourishing on that which makes it stronger. After all, that's the entire point. It's a Malthusian world, my friend.

Wow i just had a quality conversation with somebody on Sup Forums

Thanks m8. Its been a rough week. Lost my job and you made my life a bit less shitty.

A blade runner episodic thing would be great tho. The mundane things in sci fi like daily living always interested me. I would love to see something like The Office set in the Wallace Corporation or at Weyland-Yutani just slto see how some of the future tech would affect daily life of warehouse guys using power loaders to unload paper from freighter ships or put together a sales presentation for some new intelligence features on the new Nexus 8 models.

We really need real life Joi's to keep us in check and make that shit bearable, kek

I'm sorry to hear that, man. You'll get back on your feet. Hopefully you have a good support network that can help you out in the meantime.

The Office is one of my favorite shows ever. I could legit watch it at any point with anyone. Seeing something like that but with a more serious spin could be very cool. Even a futuristic sitcom could be fun. Get working on that script, my make. Make it happen.

is europa report any good? i've been meaning to watch it

No idea, dude. Pic was from this :youtube.com/watch?v=YH3c1QZzRK4

They're testing to see if the replicant is off-base - basically seeing if he's starting to break his programming. If he's an emotionless robit, he shouldn't have any reaction to the statements being said to him but if he begins to show signs of emotional response then they know they need to reset him. Cells interlinked is likely apart of it to see how hard he's concentrating (ie timing his reactions and whatnot).