Die Hard is a Christmas classic

>Die Hard is a Christmas classic

My dick hard is a Christmas classic.

>Christmas is a Die Hard classic

What is wrong with this statement?

why is it that whenever someone wants to make fun of someone else's opinion, they use a nerdy white person? Are white people the epitome of cuckolds or something?

Yeah. Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?

For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

People only say it to sound edgy/different

OP is implying that someone who has that opinion is a "soyboy" (a person who has low testosterone levels due to supposedly eating too much soy) or a "nu-male". Don't "soyboys" and "nu-males" hate Die Hard though?

There really aren't a ton of good Christmas movies, and Die hard is at least an fairly enjoyable movie that everyone knows about which is why people namedrop it. Why is this board so obsessed with image?

christmas story and jingle all the way are the definitive christmas classics, right?

by this logic is Batman Returns a Christmas movie?

They're actual Christmas movies, whereas Die Hard is not.

So, yes.

Because Anons want to seem manly and different. Ridiculing hipsters/gays/other effeminate men is a staple of Sup Forums contrarianism.

The worst part about Christmas isn't the overplayed music at the malls; the worst part about Christmas is listening to people parrot this phrase as if it's an unconventional and postmodern choice.

Set at Christmas, Christmas music, plays on TV at Christmas, this is enough

it's called a joke. You remember jokes, right? They were common before everything became a meme.

>he stills celebrates christmas
How's it feel to be a fucking knuckle-dragger?

The worst part about Christmas is homo faggot fucks like this gets to spend it with friends and family he doesn't deserve.

Go back to counting coins, Scrooge!

>inb4 'Bah humbug'

Holidays are pointless trash, I bet you still make a bullshit excuse celebrate your fucking birthday too.

Seriously fuck Christmas, shit shouldn't even fucking exist in the 21st century.
>spread la la la la la la la la love
Queer as fuck.

Who shat in your coffee bro?

You're so cool!

Some guy dressed as Santa

Yes, and it is.

>not realizing holidays are nothing more than regular days

Maybe once you stop acting like a fucking child you'll gain some common sense.

The worst part about Christmas is how it gets longer and longer every fucking year. It's bad enough that Thankgiving is basically pregame for Christmas, but now it's encroached on Halloween too. Stores aren't even putting up Halloween decorations as much anymore since Christmas is so much more lucrative. Where does it fucking end? Why is the holiday season almost 3 months long now? Eventually in the far future, we're going to live in a dystopia where all year is Christmas and it's a never ending cycle of buying gifts and listening to Christmas music.

Why so mad user?
I actually like Christmas and am going to a live Orchestra to see and sing in Handel's Messiah this weekend to kick off the season w/ my family.

It started out as a "joke" that wasn't really a joke, and people take it seriously now with tonnes of pointless thinkpieces about how the themes of Christmas are clearly deliberately deeply imbued into Die Hard.

See my first reply.

Haha I'm unique and edgy too!

Getting real tired of seeing his fucking face.

I'm getting real tired of not seeing your fucking face.

I just wish it would be more of a private thing like Hannukah or Kwanzaa.
Christmas is the only shit holiday that's forced violently in your face because it's time to feed the jew.

Check Now TV listings
>Christmas section
>Batman Returns is there
>Die Hard isn’t
Hm

>Holiday that celebrates the birth of Christ is Jewish

Hmm...

You sound like a angsty 15 year old.

fuck you, you sad fucking niggers. its a christmas movie we’ve watched it as a christmas movie for decades. its shown on tv as a chrismas movie, santa is explicitly mentioned multiple times. John has a fucking christmas gift for his wife AND they’re at a corporate christmas party. Fuck you, and that faggot Ezra too

>parents send baby down River (like Moses)
>has a hideous hook nose and wants to sleep with beautiful blonde lady (like a Jew)
>wants revenge on "first born sons" (like God in ancient Egypt)
>Batman stops him on Christmas (birth of Jesus)
What did Burton mean by this ?

>OP is a faggot

Yes, Christians are a bunch of cucks who praise a literal jew who is actually satan.
Y'all niggas need the blessing of Saturn.

So soyboy is the new cuck or something? Sounds like something a preteen would come up with on the spot to try and make up an insult

off by one

>look up the definition of soyboy
>this faggot's picture is literally in the dictionary

How is Die Hard a nu-male/soyboy movie at all? It's the epitome of non-soyboy movies, a manly man shooting terrorists and blowing shit up to save the day.

>>/x/

The worst part about the forced aspect of Christmas is that you're obligated to get everyone gifts. If you mention you feel uncomfortable being forced to give people gifts it makes you look like a Scrooge. You're literally treated as a subhuman for not blowing your paycheck on worthless crap. This is literally the most Jewish cultural thing I could possible imagine, being mad to feel bad about not buying shit.

ɔissɐlɔ sɐɯʇsiɹɥƆ ɐ si pɹɐH ǝip

*tips wreath*

it bled out of /fit/

See

At least pick something like Gremlins where the Christmas setting is more at the forefront.

Yeah, """""""""/fit/"""""""""".

>Christmas should be more like Hanukkah

Wait a second...

LE PRAISE LE SUN XDXD

>people still pretend die hard is the best die hard film

die hard 2 and die hard with vengeance are ten times better

You say dystopia, I say utopia.

Is Eyes Wide Shut a Christmas movie?

>Sup Forums babby enters the thread with a brown substance around his baby-like mouth
I don't care if it's chocolate or shit GET THE FUCK OUT!

I think it came out of a Paul Joseph Watson thing, which is weird considering he's not exactly the most masculine-looking person. Why do Americans treat anyone with a British accent like they're automatically an intellectual?

>they use a nerdy white person

The guy in OPs pic isn't white.

>American Psycho is a Christmas classic

>open thread
>see a bunch of kiddies who are mad about getting put on the naughty list
>tfw the war on chrismas is real

Also Die Hard being a chrismas movie is just a joke. Even if its not a chrismas movie, might as well watch kino on Chrismas right?

>Die Hard is a Christmas classic
Indeed it is, my friend! A most epic holiday film!

It's ok if you can't handle the facts

wew lot of bitter boys itt. someone didn't get what he wanted last year.

Underrated. This is exactly the kind of person to use the phrase. Far more so than OP's pic.

Sup Billy boy, still molesting little girls? That's not very nice.
Also I hate Christman and yet THE MAN himself said I can deploy his reindeer sliegh (which is code for tomahawk missles)

tl;dr: normalfags a shit

>white male
every time
lol

>spouting memes are facts

>tfw you will never have this extended level of brain-damage from button-pressing masturbation
Give my props to evo you corny ass nigger.

This kills the Sup Forumsedditor

>A FUCKING BEAN

who the fuck still celebrates christmas

You can tell this soyboy was crying on election night lmao

Not only that, but he said in an advert for Infowars that he takes Brain Force, which has soy in it

Uh, it's on tomorrow

Why do soyboys get so uppity when someone posts a picture of their kind?

Why would Sup Forums dress as black spiderman on halloween?

I think Sup Forums is laughing at you more than anything

>posts picture of soyboy
>soyboys who came here the last week because of their capeshit trailer start frothing and foaming ITT

boo

I guarantee you there is a high amount of overlap between manchildren who watch capeshit and people who cite Die Hard as their favorite Christmas movie.

And what is evo? some soyboy reference?

You're an idiot.

Indeed perfect movie to watch as you sip your manly bourbon after grooming your manly beard, my good sir.

it is no surprise that "soyboy" is the latest Sup Forums boogeyman meme. literally everything they accuse "duh leftists" (whatever that even means anymore) of being/doing is a projection of their own insecurities and every single alt-right person i've met irl has been a spaghetti-armed virgin gamer nerd

It's just a meme, friend. You're like the Sup Forumstards who were screeching about "LITTLE WHITE DICKS" Louie CK posting being a Jewish racemixing plot.

praise kek you cuck

wut did u mean by dis

I d-didn't mean any disrespect, Don Pede. Mi dispiace

Considering that he's a model in ads for Obamacare I can understand because Trump put him out of a job

Gremlins is the chad’s alt christmas movie favorite

This is just further proof that nobody even knows who they want to criticize anymore. You're mixing stereotypes now, someone who tries too hard to be masculine buy chopping wood and growing a beard might be silly, but by definition they wouldn't be a "soyboy" since they're at least capable of having masculine features. Is this thread about hipsters with stereotypical masculine interests, or people with overly effeminate features who dislike masculine things? Make up your damn mind.

>It's just a meme, friend
Some people say it as a joke, but not everyone. However that just makes the joke funnier

No, "alt Christmas movie" is a Reddit concept. Just watch "It's A Wonderful Life" like a normal person, you goddamn degenerates.

Why does it upset libortions so much? Oh, I know why

It's EVOlution baby!

>this post brought to you by Red Ensign and Project Monarch

Triggered samefag

post a pic of yourself to prove what a specimen of alpha-ness you are

you can blot out your face, and you can modify it in an image editing software to purge the metadata

otherwise i am going to continue to assume you look not much different from pic related

Is gremlins redpilled?

Maybe because it's not a joke and soygoys are an epidimic

>Sup Forums has been known as contrarian since the very beginning
>people now encourage others to have mainstream and safe opinions on art and culture to avoid being "reddit"
This is a fucking anonymous imageboard, why is everyone so obsessed with self image? Get over yourself.