African animated movie?

African animated movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=oiFCvgfUZgM

Looks great, cant wait.

bump

what not even some racist comments about we wuz kangs n'sheeit?

are you feeling ok /co?

so is this based on a graphic novel or is that being released alongside the film?

I like the music.

This looks freaking great.

I have always been kinda interested in animation done by people in other countries tell their own stories and shit...

>The studio is all white people

Come on. I'm mean I'm sure they're afrikaans but come the fuck on.

>>The studio is all white people

where did you see that?

On the kickstarter and their about page.

If you want to be pedantic I can't claim the entirety of the people animating would be white but all the people in charge doing the fun stuff like character design and story are.

You realise just how fucking racist you're being, right?

Judging those people purely on the weight of the colour of their skin.

So it's going to get the same complaints like Urbance

looks weeaboo to be senpai

We aren't Sup Forums, thank you very much.

Still Sup Forums tho, no call to feel superior

Sup Forums and Sup Forums and even trash for that matter doesn't represent the whole site so you can fuck off with that nonsense

Footfags are gonna love this movie...

Well it's South African, you know other people besides black people live in Africa, right user?

Yeah. But unlike most people I don't give a shit if someone calls me that.

I want people in other countries to tell their own stories. I want people to stop complaining that the US doesn't cater to everyone in the world, because the world doesn't produce their own content.

I mean it looks beautiful, I'm not faulting them for that. I was just hoping that in an African country at least one person on the creative team would be black. I mean in all places it seems more likely.

I did acknowledge that, yes. Or do you not know what Afrikaans means?

If we in the US argue that it makes sense for media to be majority white because the country is why can't I argue the opposite in South Africa where it's nearly the opposite demographics wise?

>I was just hoping that in an African country at least one person on the creative team would be black.
Why?

Why not? Do you really think no black person is capable of working on a story about their own culture?

Do you think it's wrong that I want more people to be working on their own stories? You don't think it's weird that we're being fed a story about it being an African made story about African culture and not one black person is involved?

At the very least they're trying to use the idea that they're 'African' as a way to gain more money from people that want to virtue signal.

Have you not seen how the blacks in south africa behave around whites?

What made you think Aficans Amerians would be interested in animation?

What's Urbance?