Controversial Sup Forums opinions

Post your controversial Sup Forums related opinions here.

Mine:

>The Dark Knight Strikes Again is pretty fucking good. Art is awful at time though, with some truly great stuff inbetween.
>V for Vendetta is vastly superior to Watchmen
>Liefeld's art on the last issues of New Mutants, and the issues where it transitioned into X-force was great.
>Bendis UXM and ANXM wasn't that bad. Sure, it had some incredibly out of character dialogue at points, but they were relatively few and far between, for the most part, I enjoyed it. Brubaker, Fraction and Austen are all far worse.

I liked TASM 2 and I thought that it was more enjoyable than Thor: The Dark World and Ant-Man.

I mean I'm not saying that TDW and Ant-Man are bad movies but they're so damned bland that I haven't really re-watched them after seeing them in theaters. Same goes for Doctor Strange.

I'm pulling more Marvel comics than I am DC at the moment

Teen Titans wasn't that good.

Neither was Symbionic Titan.

Mark Millar has made some genuinely great comics.

>I'm pulling more Marvel comics than I am DC at the moment

First, what the fuck? Secondly, which ones?

>Mark Millar has made some genuinely great comics.

Agreed. Millar's stuff is all very samey, but, often it's a good kind of samey that works.

is this one of those things where you're buying only 3 comics or something?

The show was incredibly mediocre. I'm also not biased because I watched it from the very beginning and stuck with it for a long time because I really liked the premise and I thought the designs were nice. outside of a handful of moments, though, I don't find anything about it memorable

>DC
Batman
Flash
Detective Comics

>Marvel
Spider-Man and Deadpool
Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
Venom
Silk
Extraordinary X-Men
AN Wolverine

I think Silk and Extraordinary have one or two issues left

I forgot to add Harley Quinn's Little Black Book, as much as I don't like her current ongoing, I'm a sucker for one shot team ups. So far the issue with Wonder Woman a day the issue with Zatanna have been the highlight, waiting for the issue with Lobo.

Ultimate Spider-Man sucks, and while the best thing from the Ultimate universe, it was still just a worse version of 616 Spider-Man. I don't know why people like it so much, the only thing good to come out of it was Ultimate Jess.

>Extraordinary X-Men

But Bunn's Uncanny is superior, user.

I've been told this, but the team roster just offers me no hype at all, I don't like anyone on that team enough to care about the book beyond the writer

I love Teen Titans go, it's one of the funniest cartoons currently airing

Hear, hear.

Moon Girl in her own book is great.

Breezy was not only great, but the last episode of AT to be great.

>Samurai Jack is overrated.
>Marvel's Civil War was pretty fun to read.
>I'm looking forward to what they will do to the Watchmen in Rebirth.

i guess this wasnt as bad as i thought it'd be

If you watch any cartoons currently there is no difference between you and a brony.

Tank Girl is shit after the first couple of issues.

Beto > Xaime

Not just classic Beto neither. From Heartbreak Soup to Blubber Gilbert Hernandez is the greatest cartoonist alive.

Writing trumps teams though, if you give it time.

Fuck you, Grim Adventures was great. The dwarf episode alone makes me laugh to this day.

DC Rebirth isn't that great. It only looks good when compared to the clusterfuck that was the New 52 and whatever the hell Marvel was currently doing. Cape comics in general are still pretty shit no matter which company you go with.

The vast majority of the DC and Marvel movies within their respective cinematic universes are boring. DC keeps making flops and Marvel movies are just too formulaic.

Legion and Daredevil are the only cape shows worth watching.

Adventure Time might have had some shitty/mediocre episodes but it never stopped being good. In fact, I liked Islands better than the episodes from the early seasons.

All the recent 3-D Disney movies have been incredibly generic and boring. Even Pixar is struggling at this point.

Superbro>Superdad
Superman like a social simbol in the Pak run was great.
Waid Is a amazing writer.Spencer is Good too.

Young Justice gets too much heat around these parts.

I've always found Heroes/Villains without superpowers more interesting then those with ones

ehh that isn't really controversial f a m

Jon Kent makes Rebirth Superman unreadable. His constant crying and wide-eyed naivety make Steven Universe look like 60s Clint Eastwood.