/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Tomorrow Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #2 (March 22)
Rogue One Digital (March 24)
Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2 (March 25)

>Rebels 3.19: "Twin Suns"
mega.nz/#F!HYliTb7R!d9VQPNttWf3vUDHaXKjNZQ

>Rebels Recon: Twin Suns
youtu.be/8eIZsJsck7A

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-orlando-panel-schedule-sneak-peek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wookie hairs? On MY shuttle? Its more likely then you think

RIP.

It wouldnt suprise me if the script is real at this point

RIP sweet prince

>look at him down there

>what a fucking loser I'm using this as this viewports screensaver

He looks somewhere between terrified and wondering what will be served for dinner.

No Krennics allowed in this thread.

>Boobs
>Rejected blueman group OC
>'Chops
>No discernible character what-so-ever
>Old man

Gangs all here

We need Helga with a megaphone for this

Repostin the Celebration schedule

starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-orlando-panel-schedule-sneak-peek

Fuck off old man

He's terrified that he will be served for dinner

I'm saving your post for nostalgia so I can remember when season 3 was still super comfy.

I'm gutted Kallus is going to die.

Me too. I'm going to miss him. Glorious bastard.

>nucanon Chiss are carnivores with a peculiar taste for human flesh

The fate of all traitors.

The pottery with him being voiced by Mads' brother is almost too good.

He should have ran to the Rebels then.

Now he will only help Thrawn destroy the Rebellion once and for all.

She has such a nice pair, makes me miss Aayla
There are not enough big titied girls in canon now.

fucking assholes stay in your general

Anyone checked out this fan edit of last year's finale that was released on tpb today? Someone plz watch it and tell me if its worth it.

But user this IS the general!

The last time I posed this someone decided to write me an entire paragraph about why I am a shitty person for not watching this cartoon

had a good laff, I'm glad you enjoyed it

We've got a retard here.

Very good, you're smart to listen to me

If you ask me, he deserves it. He's pretty callous.

>my /swco/ hands touched your Sup Forums board ;)

kek

I love Rebels, but you can't take it too seriously. That defeats all the fun.

Will there be a live stream for the finale?

That's kind of hot

People who make puns should be tortured and killed.

It's alright. I only watched it for Tarkin, because I can't stand Ezra. At all. I'm glad you like it.

and pic related didn't deserve what he got.

No, no he did not. Poor guy.

>people didn't realize the "leaked" script was fan fiction from the fact that Luke's first line after all of that build up is "of course she did" in response to Rey saying Maz Kanata kept his lightsaber safe

disregarding that, the script was just garbage in general, especially Lando telling a dying Leia he loves her and her saying "I know" as her last words

or the fact that Luke apparently has a fucking cookie jar with him on his island in the middle of nowhere

Can Luke be the eccentric gay uncle everyone is awkward around

I'd be awkward around aunt Mara Jade desu.

George Takei plays his bf, the reason Luke was standing still looking off into the distance at the end of TFA was actually because he was getting sucked off by Sulu, we just didn't see it cuz mystery box shit or whatever

>Lando telling a dying Leia he loves her and her saying "I know" as her last words

Are you fucking kidding me? That's laughable, who would believe that's real?

>It's treason then
>UHHHH AAAAARGH
Honest question: what the fuck did Lucas mean by this?

tfw she will never force choke your cock till you cum

does death grip exist in the Star Wars universe? was that what Luke was referring to when he talked about bullseyeing womp rats?

He created one of the most memeable characters ever

Stop this "luke is gay" meme. He's straight or bi.

Anyone who thinks he is gay didn't watch ESB

We should have a countdown in the OP with how many days are left

>Someone says something mean about me: I don't care.
>Someone says something mean about Governor Pryce: IT'S BEAT DOWN TIME!

oh yeah, it's also implied that Han cucked Luke and knocked up Mara Jade, who we learn was planning on naming their son either Biggs or Anakin. Han leaves and little Kylo comes in and kills her for some reason, I don't even know. It's a fucking flashback Luke has even though he's not even in the scene he flashes back to. It's really poorly written, I honestly think it was written by a 12 year old or something

please tell me this is not real
it looks so fucking cringy

Are you fucking serious? This is retarded. You can tell it's a fanfic because Han is there for no reason and he's badass

1/2

2/2

can't believe people even considered this to be somewhat legit

I think Ben belived that his father cucked Leia, then he discovers that Mara was Luke's lover since the lightsaber
But then why later he says that Han was a womanaizer? Shit, i dont want to find a sense to this shit, i just hope this will turn out to be fake

what if he discovered Luke was really his father all along. Would explain him joining the Knights of Ren.

FUCK sheev and FUCK SITH PEOPLE!!!

>Luke and Leia's son

would explain why he's such an angsty faggot. Now that would be an interesting twist.

haters gona hate

>Mara Jade

that right there tells you it's fake. even if Mara Jade is in it, she won't actually be named Mara Jade.

>cucking AND incest

Hoo boy, would they ever dare? Even one of those is too much for most normies.

Kind of hot, too

Is Han going to be played by Ehrenreich in these flashbacks?

What a rude thing to say, you silly little piece of nobody.

Fuck Tarkin and FUCK OLD PEOPLE

t. Mace Windu

nah they're just gonna reuse the character design from the holiday special to have some continuity between him and Driver

>he doesn't like sheev

I don't like sheev either!

That's too hot for them to do

Have any comics or books explored the scenario of Palpatine NOT getting away with his plans? Like Anakin not falling for the dark side or the republic defeating the separatists

Well, this and also the fact that there are people rocking purple and yellow lightsabers, also Luke's saber become white at some point

I thought the republic DID beat the separatists, then became the empire under Palpatine.

It Tarkin had survived, what would he have thought about Sheev's contingency plan with Rax?

>republic DID beat the separatists,
Sheev stopped them. Anakin cut their leadership down to size, then the shutdown order (droid order 66?) went out and the war was over.

I realized something yesterday, and I am surprised I have not seen this mentioned before.

You want to know the hilariously ironic thing about Maz Kanata?

In JJ's very poor attempt to create a "new Yoda", he accidentally made Dexter Jettster 2.0. I mean they're literally the same characters and save the same lame role in their respective movies.

Except Jettster actually has some kind of creative and interesting design, and his scene with Obi-Wan was at least somewhat comfy, whereas Maz's scene was just complete cringe.

He could think whatever he wanted while mopping the floor of Rax's Star Destroyer after getting demoted for being the biggest failure in the - admittedly short, but still full of incompetence - history of the Galactic Empire.

> mental gymnastics this huge

>being the biggest failure

>His entire military history

Explain how I am wrong

He's right you know, she serves the same exact purpose as Dexter, except she's also a yellow butthole yoda

Why was her CGI as shitty as it was?

>cgi character
>owns a restaurant
>just happens to know the most important people in the galaxy
>also has extremely rare artifact knowledge because.... uhh...

>Hello sexy!

Post only the hottest Ben here

>>also has extremely rare artifact knowledge because.... uhh.
To be fair that kind of shit is at least a barkeeper thing in fiction. With Obi it kinda fit the investigation theme too.

Why does Sup Forums hate Dexter?

We're gonna make the Republic great again! I'm cosponsoring this new podrace bill in the senate to replace the terrible, horrible, awful, really nasty, bad podrace act that was made by Emperor Palpatine, okay. It's gonna be really great, everyone loves it, nos are becoming yeses, even Senator Boba Fett is on board and supports the bill, so do Senators Starkiller and Bink, okay, this really fantastic. Podracing is going to be great again, we're gonna put this bill through no matter what crooked Senator Luuuke says, totally different from Luke and Luuke, great guys by the way

Because RLM told them to.

>Except Jettster actually has some kind of creative and interesting design

he's literally just a parody of what slobby diner owners are like in America, but an alien. Enough of this fucking prequel revisionism to criticize TFA. I can get it if you like them, but acting like Dexter fucking Jettster was a good thing just to criticize JJ is absurd

I don't like his mustache. I want him to shave it off.

You just made me realize we're going to have a fucking Trump allegory in Star Wars at some point. There's even precedent for it, since Lucas has said he based Sheev off of Nixon.

>"Bail Organa... or as I like to call him, 'little Organa'... if you know what I mean, is possibly THE WORST senator I have ever seen, ever"

user, I said that completely unironically, Besalisk are one of my favorite Star Wars designs. Might be hard to believe sure, but I am serious.

Orange Not-Yoda with the fucked eyes is gross and shitty by comparison.

RLM meme

yeah back in Jedi maybe, but by the time he was making the prequels he was probably more influenced by the Bush administration when he was writing all the political shit