This is Peter

This is Peter.
Say something nice about him.

He's in the MCU

And trends worldwide with just a poster which is more than Just Losers can do with several posters and teasers

You're totally not homosexual looking, how about punching some criminals? Wow, do you have meet Iron Man and suco his cock, alright so!

Is this falseflagging or just plain shilling?

He's a menace!

He may live in a shitty city, but at least he's not black or jewish.

Why would I falseflag the greatest franchise on earth?

high school was a mistake.

Will Captain America get 20 minutes of Spidey's film all to himself.

It seems only fair that Cap get to steal Spidey's film.

>He's in the MCU
That's not something nice

Well, he's certainly a human. And he's got all of his human appendages working correctly from what I can observe.

Cap punch Trump

That's Spider-Man!
And he's on the Avengers logo on Avengers Tower where Iron Man lives!
I know those things!

It's nice for him

And his box office

I think your costume is trash and I still don't think you should belong on this board.

The first Avengers comic that I read had Spider-Man team-up with them, I don't remember the storyline but it was the early 90s or late 80s.

Ignore him.

But the Avengers no longer exist and are not in the tower anymore.

Is it no longer called Avengers Tower?
Does Tony not live there anymore?

Movie will bomb.

No you mean "Will be the bomb" it's okay we all make typos.

I meant to say "will be bombed" but you can't complain about it because it would be racist to do so.

Well you're retarded that much is clear.

Not as much as this flick and every other MCU flick. Has there ever been a single good one yet?

His "brothers" are cool guys and his daughter is cute.

He's got a 100/10 ass.

This.

>Spider-man
>Bomb
This will never happen, no matter how much they try to fuck him over.

Iron Man from The Avengers? as in the MCU Avengers?
now I want to buy a ticket to Spiderman: Homecoming ASAP

Mouseketeers are shilling full force rifht now and working hard for that .05 cents.

shut up bendis

Why does his hand dissapear?
Is he supposed to be grabing something? Doesnt seem so, plus he doesnt climb grabbing stuff.
Why is he pink?
Why is he a giant? That A is gigantic and he is as big as it. Look the other poster for comparison.
Shadows dont work that way
Are you feeling well Peter? You look stiff like shitting your pants.

Mods, please filter the words "shill", "DCuck", and "Mousketeer." They're used for nothing but shitposting.

You are thankfully spared from Slott/Bendis in the MCU

PETER PARKER
HAS NO FATHER
NOISY FARTER
GOOEY CUMMER

Peter is for bully

ASM2 made 700m and it was total garbage. I highly suspect SM:HC will go over 1b. Whether its garbage or not, Iron Man is in it, that will sell the movie for sure.

And ban anyone who says BvS was bad because obviously it's blatant trolling.

He was the only awful thing in Civil War.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

we have a spideman that isnt a 30 year old teenager, finally

Not gonna happen, wordfilters are sitewide and DC/Marvel shitposting really only affects 2 boards.
That's why we got the baka desu senpai despite it never really catching on here.

Exactly! Just ban them!

maybe it's because i've actually been to NYC but this poster is the first time I've been like "Shit that motherfucker is REALLY HIGH UP THERE"

Manletman couldn't power two movies it starred in by itself. So you are demonstrably WRONG!

He has a better head shape than the previous Peter Parkers.

Seriously, with all of these remakes... Are they just setting up The Clone Saga?

Just trending for a few hours while the League has been trending in the top 10 for 2 days,

It's probably going to BOMB as hard as Doctor Strange but with twice the budget

>Avengers movie with spiderman made less than AoU
Say it with me: negative brand value

He is so charming he had to have made a deal with the devil.

>IM appeared in Avengers, IM3, AoU and Cap 3
>all 4 have made over 1b at the box office

what do you wanna bet spider-man HC makes over 1b? It will, mark my words, it will, or I'll, shave my head ? set my armpit on fire? eat a bowl of spiders? I mean, you offer something, lets set a wager user.

He has no ass, so he won't appeal to homosexuals leaving him safe for the future neck beards of America to admire and venerate?

Disney shills - the post

Your aunt is a kind woman...the kind of woman I want to fuck

>Garfield was old enough to play him in the original spidey film
>He was also the same age as the person he played in the Social Network irl even though the movie takes place nearly 10 years before it's release.
wew

I bet his boi pussy is tight

Best street level hero.

I'd fuck Peter.

Post sexy Peter gifs.

i miss him Sup Forums

I don't. If you liked Andrew as an actor, you should be happy he's far away from that shitshow.

I want to have sexual relations with him

Civil War made less than fucking Iron Man 3. With him and all interesting Avengers.

They actually made within a million dollars of each other in the USA.
I couldn't care less about Ching Chong land.

The "big conclusion" of the Tony Stark arc with an iron legion? Not surprising it was a megahit.

This. He devoured screen-time and ruined the tone of the film.

A Captain America film ended with "Spiderman will return in..."

Higher quality pic.

I really like that he's Tony Stark's bitch boy

I'm so sick of Spider-Fags losing their god damn shit over posters that are just of Spider-Man. Hell, people who act like this costume is a radical and huge departure annoy me to. It just looks like Spider-Man to me.

I know it's not here, but there's so many sides of the internet that acts like Homecoming will be this god send of a film when everything about it looks average.

I remember my cousin saying how he hated Spider-Man in Civil War, and I told him "Well, that's what he's like in the comics" and he responded "How the fuck did Spider-Man get popular if that's how he acts?"

Cotton Tail?

Why are they releasing so many posters of just Spider-man? Like, can't we get a poster that gives us more insight in this film?

What more insight do you need? It's Spider-Man.

Design isn't bad