Won't someone provide comfort for the blue and helpless?

Won't someone provide comfort for the blue and helpless?

Other urls found in this thread:

get.google.com/albumarchive/100850101543608953947/album/AF1QipOJf45cDmNDJ-W-Zpp2SyA6M8V-EJJEitzyy23V?source=pwa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forgot this existed

Berryboy is berry scared right now. Will you please give him a hug, or perhaps a blanket?

I want love! *flaps hands*

There there, Berryboy. There there.

Have you missed Sup Forums, Berryboy?

No! Dey are meanies

Oh god, I feel like I'm in a timewarp.

oh fuck no

Welcome back to 2009, motherfucker.

2010 you imbecile

Some one better not post it

What is this?

Post what?

hahaha, adorable little newfag.

fuuuuuuuck

Can you please explain it to me?

This is a fetish thing, right? I know blueberry inflation is one, but is there anything more to this than that?

I remember this persisted for like a year straight.

No. It's your own fault for not having been here back when Sup Forums was actually good.

You little shit.

I feel weird

Sup Forums was never good

You mean back when we were allowed to discuss comics and cartoons?

You don't have a soul. You're a robot.

Hey guys, I'm about to let Berryboy out of his play pen. Will you watch him for a while?

Fuck, I remember this now, I think

No, back when we were allowed to have threads like this without the mods banning you.

How about then Lantern Corps?

haha wow EPIC Oblivion memes

Can anyone be kind enough to explain what is going on?

Sure man

You know... The juicing room.

get.google.com/albumarchive/100850101543608953947/album/AF1QipOJf45cDmNDJ-W-Zpp2SyA6M8V-EJJEitzyy23V?source=pwa

Where's my child support check, biotch?

Oh baby, now we're cooking with gas.

I got it....

I believe I can fly

right

ok wtf

HERE

Biotch.

You won't be doing any cooking without your DAIRY DOSE

I miss old Sup Forums so much

I blame GR15 for killing old Sup Forums and the site in general.

Pls make a blueberry thread on /trash/ or /aco/

What's that?

Seems like so long ago. What are we still doing here?

Maybe we should have an oldfag party

They were good times. *important* times. But they were so long ago, weren't they?

Way ahead of you.

That was a cold winter. A cold, harsh winter.

FORGIVE ME Sup Forums I FORGOT MY DAILY DOSE

FORGIVE MEEEE

Humorlessly enforced ban of Mon Petit Poney.

What happened to make Sup Forums so jaded? What changed us?

ARTHUR, ARTHUR!

... oh wait, fuck, that was last week.

I'd argue that Mon Petit Poney itself is what ruined Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.

People who thought discussing comics and cartoons ruined Sup Forums are what ruined Sup Forums.

Hey Sup Forums!

Free hats!

Tell me about why you've wasted over a decade of your life on Sup Forums

Sup Forums sure didn't help either.

As others have implied, whatever side you were on the Brony Wars left Sup Forums thin-skinned and vituperative. Add that to most of our content creators fucking off thanks to a couple of sustained trolls chasing them offsite and the years we wasted bickering about feminism and there's little left of the old board.

Why are we still here?

I've wasted my time studying everything there is to know about the warlock class for World of Warcraft. I spent hours agonizing over theorycrafting. When I wasn't doing that, I was pretending to have a huge cock while browsing Omegle, using other people's pics from monstercockland.com and pretending they're mine. I have seen so many huge cocks in my life it's not even a joke. Now I spend my time meticulously memorizing the DCAU and vitriolically spit on anyone who tries to tell me that the Nolan movies are the pinnacle of Batman's character. I also pretend that I'm the chosen one to bring about the New World Order and take the world back from the bourgeoisie and lead the white man to paradise. Also I try to avoid futa hentai but that shit is like crack when you find something good. I just spent today pretending to be a black man on social media and had girls lusting for my fake BBC. I'm starving. I'm too poor to order a pizza so I'm going to put on my cum-stained sweatpants and drive to Little Caesar's now.

You're here until you can move on to something better in life. Most of us are trapped here forever.

Wew lads, we time capsule now

holy fuck my friend and I stumbled across this on tumblr, but it was via deviantart years ago
Fuck you for reminding me of this

>That Beetle

I saved so many of those edits

I want to stay up to date with DC and Marvel comics without actually supporting them in any way. Sup Forums's also my go to site for any and all animation news and reviews.

Goddamn, I miss original content.

Hello

I miss Vorked Larfleeze

Watchmen film era Sup Forums is the golden age of OC

Remember when everything was sharks?

Good times.

I discovered it through Sup Forums cringe thread, it was fucking hilarious as everyone made reaction images of the weird faces

>this whole thread

I've literally never understood dogscape.

>pages are still, albeit slowly, being posted to this day.

Nah, the response to MLP killed Sup Forums.

>He actually thought that stripping down Violet was a good idea
Why did he do this? Did he want to be extreme?

I FUCKED
THE MOON

>This board will never be this fun again because of our insane mods and users that bitch about anybody having fun.
Fuck man I wish we could have dumb threads where the whole point is just to setup a joke and crazy spam for popular shows like when Avatar was airing. Sup Forums in general is overly serious these days but Sup Forums has its own brand of "no fun allowed" even supported by moderation now.

Maybe we all just grew up.

Maybe, but it kinda hurts to think that a thread like this would almost certainly be pruned these days from the OP alone. Why does Sup Forums have such a high tendency to get absolutely batshit moderation?

Don't care, All I know is we're getting some great faces from it....as well as his "other" stuff

You ready to farty?

Sup Forums got more strict and less fun over the years because I guess moot was growing up and his faggot friends that were the mods also grew up.