Do it, Jimmy. Show them who's boss

>Do it, Jimmy. Show them who's boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4tan.org/co/search/image/V57OfVd8GcQztoS4uogV4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=K78Qm0EzpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPReSXBqyR8
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDT8MpkZ8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i watched the entire series last summer, that was a good watch. there needs a Static Shock reboot at some point, maybe a Netflix series

Why do I keep seeing this image

boards.4tan.org/co/search/image/V57OfVd8GcQztoS4uogV4Q/

Come to think of it, has there ever been a parody of a school shooter episode, where in the end the MC tells the shooter to just blow everyone's brains out?

I feel like it's the kind of edgy shock humor thing that should have been done by now, but I can't recall any examples.

What the hell is going on in here put down that toy gun boy or im going to put you in detention for this, im the principal

>It wasn't funny when you drew ntr art of my waifu
>it wasn't funny when you ate my tendies

It'd have to be an already morally-ambiguous MC or otherwise no one would be able to look at them the same anymore.

With how often there's some school shooting in the US I doubt anyone would want to touch that land mine.

inb4 shallow posts about kids shooting up schools only because they were called names

It wasn't supposed to be funny, it was supposed to be sexy. Especially the time with the tendies.

You think Jimmy shitposts on Sup Forums?

Not Sup Forums, more like /r9k/.

>it wasn't funny when mommies took over Sup Forums

Are we doing this shit again, Jimmy? C'mon, pull the trigger. I dare you, faggot.

What other things you think nobody would ever try to cover/parody in a cartoons for kids?

This show handled some heavy subjects. I wish the animation was better, cause I think it would have brought it out more.

Yeah, I should go rewatch it sometime, shit was surprisingly deep sometimes.

>"Billy, listen to me, i know you are angry but this is not the solution"
>kid is about to hand over the gun
>some dude in the crowd mocks Billy, calling him a pussy
>Billy doesn't flinch but instead the MC takes the insult to a personal level
>starts telling Billy to shoot those kids, confusing him

This episode got to me. Part of me was wanting him to put the gun down, while another part of me wanted him to shoot those bullies.

He posts on Sup Forums about how bangbabies are predisposed to commit crimes at a rate disproportional to their population size.

put the gun down or i'll be forced to shoot ben

>It wasn't funny when you cucked me

drop your weapon, no one needs to die today

Enough

YES!!!! DO IT JIMMY!!!
END THESE PITIFUL HUMAN LIVES FOR MAKING FUN OF OUR VOICES!!!

Would you watch a show where a girl goes back in time to stop all school shootings and battle all the edgy kids with guns?

Foolish last words

So the ending of Rush Hour 2?

its actually not a bad concept, sounds silly enough to work

granted it could get too edgy fast

>not going back in time and stopping all school shootings by fucking the edgy kids with guns

>tfw I always wait for this to show up with gun posting
DR3 was Truly the epitome of shit posting

>meme90 gun

This image offends me.

Family Guy would do it. I'm surprised they haven't done it already.

Zoinks, Fred. What world are we in this time? was that a nigger on a trash can lid?

what show and episode?

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BULLIED ME LUTHOR! IT WASN'T FUNNY!

Not so fast.

But the only way to beat the edgy kids is to fight meme with meme! Or it just wouldn't work!

The obvious solution would be for him to track down the bullies and kill them in thier homes.

School shootings are for idiots who don't understand the finer points of serial killing.

>implying PDWs aren't perfect for active shooter scenarios in schools
>inb4 muh SBR
You've never fired a gun indoors, have you?

Drug addiction kills a lot more but it's overused to heck to lampoon.

What are you gonna do about it?

Jimmy spends his time bullying literal 10 year olds on Gaiaonline.

Hah. That's adorable.

>tfw there are no possibilities of school shootings in my school because the guards are armed to the teeth, guard towers with 50 cal machineguns, and a bofors 40mm on the entrance and exit
Sucks that they removed the twin flak 39 and tow missiles on the school buses because of budget cuts

ROBERT'S GOTTA QUICK HAND

Go away, Mad Max Jr.

>Not "Homestar Runner has had ENOUGH.gif"

>pumped_up_kicks.mp3

oh shit wrong song
>selfish_highheels.wav

That would work for .

>be black
>get electric powers

>be white
>be school shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=K78Qm0EzpzE

>B-better than candy you're so dandy

>be hispanic
>can jump high and swim far distances

>Pumped up kicks starts playing on the background

There is literally nothing wrong with it

Yes, A hammer going to be totally different. The bullies will never block or hit you faster than you hit him.

or snatch your hammer and fuck you up more. gun oir BUST

You gotta SHOOT 'EM. YA GOTTA.

you'll be surprised how a hammer can take a person from totally fine into a fatal state under in under a second.

HAMMER TIME!!!

>aggravated assault with a deadly weapon is okay

SHOOT ME FIRST FAGGOT.

Of all the mass shooters we've made into memes, Eliot Rodger is my favorite. He's a walking punchline.

we need more Columbine memes

COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT

Maybe he'd get a good crack at one of them, but the other two would pound him to pulp as soon as he raises the stakes like that.

Actually there is a continuation to this comic.

People tend to scatter when they realize the odds have evened out now someone has a weapon though being prepared to whack more than one is an important part of follow through.

I heard there was a Grongi in this school.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPReSXBqyR8

GUNS ARE USELESS AGAINST ME.

I agree. Static Shock was the shit.

Ebon was fucking bomb. Such an underrated villain.

The Dirties is the closest thing to that I think.

>h-he's fast...!

Static shock

I hope Netflix picks it up and makes all of the villains white men, his love interest a white woman, and his best friend hispanic.

>3 on 1 is perfectly fine

It looks like we have a good ol' fashioned Mexican Standoff. How about you all lower your weapons before you do something you'll regret.

JESUS CHRIST JIMMY

Look like we got an old fashioned Mexican Standoff.

And we ain't got no Mexicans.

You were saying?

if anyone could do it be the rick and morty team, I could already picture an episode where some random fag is getting bullied and is about to go postal, morty telling him to calm the fuck down and rick show up through a portal edging him on and giving him some alien weapon shit

Was Freida originally the love interest before they added Daisy? I'm thinking of making a static fanfic with Freida as the love interest

They did.

Is this the power of SHSL luck?

actually they may go with the comics original idea and make richie a fag

No Sup Forums related content I can think of, but this definitely fit the bill. Basically a shitpost movie from y2k

youtube.com/watch?v=GBDT8MpkZ8A