2006 was 11 years ago

>2006 was 11 years ago

What went wrong?

God Mark Brooks has gotten so much better.

anime hair was a mistake

>What went wrong?

Adding more x-men doesn't make better x-men.

Adding a another generation of young x-men doesn't make better x-men.

The concept is unfocused across way too many titles. There's no sense of direction or future for the x-men.

What the fuck is Logan doing? He's gonna skewer that poor girl

Agreed, his Rogue in OP's pic was nice tho.

Layler Miller had it coming.

I think the best idea is to split the team up and give them two books like they did in the 90's.
And keep the other X-teams to an absolute fucking minimum.

Blue and Gold is gonna be a thing.

But it's not enough.

Is it true that 9/11 was when the 90s were metaphorically shot but they didn't finish bleeding out until 2006?

There's always generational spillage.

This fucking artist never improves. Same shitty drawings every time.

Damn, Nightwing got swole.

those fuckers

our shit

Jason Aaron and his Wolverine boner

>all those clearly 2000s things are 90s because I was young when I experienced them
wew
It's not like any of this 80s/90s/00s crap makes sense anyway but that's silly.

I like to say it was the Schism shit followed by AvX.

KekĀ“d

i remember some good shit in Regenesis

Then the one which doesn't have the classic team will just be used as shock-death fodder, you remember New Mutants?

>what went wrong

bendis

bendis?

oh man don't remind me of all this.
>wb becomes cw and weekday kids wb ends and is replaced by maury, jerry springer and steve wilkos
> teen titans ends on a cliffhanger and toonami goes to shit because of naruto
>no more guacamole flavored lay's and dorito's
>no more sunday morning cartoons

Bendis.

the comic book writer?

>blaming Naruto for Cartoon Network being retards

gr8 b8 m8

Where is Layla Miller? She was damn hot

Yes, THAT Bendis.

Hopefully alive with away of the rest of the Marvel Universe caring of her son (sadly Madrox is dead because of the Inhumans).

They got stuck in Obligatory-Publisher-Wide-Annual-Event-Hell.

Annual X-Events were too much too, to be honest. "6 out of 12 issues per year have to be shat away on tie-ins to editorially mandated events" is not how you get great comics.

>What went wrong?
Number one: Everything.

That actually worked out for a while though.
Mostly because the event didn't have tie-ins, but had actual issues in a given series. The benefit of that was that the actual writer of any given series could shape the events in his favor and progress with his characters despite the event. Everyone who took part got a say in things. Events weren't really a problem even when there was like 3 X-events almost at the same time around Messiah Complex.
Events only became an actual problem once Aaron and Bendis started writing shitty events mostly by themselves and started forcing the writers of the actual X-Men comics to bend over backwards to tie-into and conform to them.