youtube.com/watch?v=KsO4v0K-JGg
youtube.com/watch?v=DwlpnxUZsdA
youtube.com/watch?v=yGvVHt6UP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ClcOa0W-TS4
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcHWz4iEk0
youtube.com/watch?v=wlNHdsYqBz8
youtube.com/watch?v=7YpjYLHlg6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By being pretty much superior to his opponent in every stat. Bad match up.

Kenshin may be faster, but Jack's definitely tougher and much, MUCH stronger.

For skill... If we're going with s5 Jack, it's no contest.

I'm going to reread this manga so the whole thing is fresh in my mind.

By the way, Jack's sword is enchanted so it cannot be used by EVIL against good. Jack can cut whatever he wants with it because he's not evil. That is how the sword works.

Manslayer Kenshin would destroy Jack senpai. He doesnt hesitate like Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=FYLfC7BWoOI

>Kenshin may be faster

Dude, Jack can dodge lasers and machine gun fire (actual modern machine guns and miniguns), he is faster.

He'd destroy Young Jack, or Punished Jack if the latter had psycho visions mid-fight.

A focused Punished Jack, though...

Id rather see Jack vs Afro Samurai

So Kenshin before he mastered Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. He'd lose WORSE, if anything. Good lord I really hate this misconception that 'battousai mode' is some sort of stupid fucking power up. Kenshin is not Metal Gear Revengeance God dammit.

Kenshin used to be a NUTSy insane manslayer, AND he also BOLTS around the battlefield at superhuman speed. He's going to have a bad time.

Jack has a bit of Toon Force on his side. But yeah he by far MUCH more skilled and stronger than Kenshin.

This

But Kenshin can Jump Good?

youtube.com/watch?v=uGW1m6DZYKA

Assuming he went into Battousai mode after he mastered it obviously

This would be harder

I think Jack would win but Afro can take a lot more pain. I could see Afro willingly taking a hit from Jack just to position himself to win like when he got impaled through his skull to kill Justice

youtube.com/watch?v=KsO4v0K-JGg

No. At no point in his career, I don't even care if you take that garbage anime into account, has Kenshin ever done anything even remotely similar to this.

This is not a good match up. Kenshin is incredibly skilled but that's it, just ridiculous amounts of skill. Amakekeru Ryu no Hirameki is an impossible technique, but Kenshin himself is still supposed to be grounded in somewhat human limits.

Jack survived a fall from SPACE that left a crater. And he can fucking FLY. And he can defend against a hail of automatic gunfire.

Cutting the air so fast that it creates a vacuum is amazing, but Jack literally has super powers. No amount of stepping forward with your left foot is going to outdo that shit.

Battousai mode -doesn't exist- after he mastered it. He couldn't master it before because he was conflicted about his role during the Bakumatsu. The reason he could master it at all is because that part of him is gone. That's why I say it isn't a power up - it was the opposite; it was a LIMITER.

I'll make it easy for you: Just use Hiko Seijurou instead of Kenshin Himura. Now you have someone with Kenshin's techniques but none of his hang ups about his past or killing people.

Hard to tell... 50/50.

>Hiko Seijurou

That guy was just ridiculous. It was cool and fun, but he was leagues above EVERYONE in the series. Kinda wished he was the actual final boss.

I loved the anime but it was kind of lame now I rewatch it. Two hits and the rest was some academical explanation, the good fights were really good, but most of them were like pokemong battles.

Woolie got fucked, man.

Jack would get fucked up lol

youtube.com/watch?v=DwlpnxUZsdA

Nah, that barely is mid tier for Jack.

>He doesnt hesitate like Jack
youtube.com/watch?v=yGvVHt6UP2U

There is a difference between hesitation and anticipation.

Could Jack beat Zoro?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClcOa0W-TS4

Jack always hesitates against humans tho

Keep in mind that in a death battle all no kill rules are ignored.

Kenshin whips out his theme song and slaughters Jack in an instant.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHcHWz4iEk0

Did you watch that clip earlier where he was jumping on the air and flying around? I like Kenshin more than Jack but Kenshin would lose this badly.

Just like in boxing

Jack can teleport

How else can he travel around the world as a kid in 1100 ad or whatever year he is from?

By being better?

Jack can deflect bullets and dodge lasers. He'd disarm Kenshin before his foe even put a hand on his weapon.

Fake Assassin is probably more Jack's level.

50 years later. Are these monkeys still alive now?

I wonder how many of Jack's old friends are dead.

>Shitty anime HE'S ACTUALLY 100000000000000000000000000 YEARS OLD AND HE'S HALF DRAGON AND HE CAN MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND HIS SWORD CAN CUT THROUGH TWENTY TANKS AND HE'S MY DAD SO I'M A DRAGON, TOO
versus
>Western style samurai with strengths balanced by his flaws and weaknesses

Oh boy I wonder who's going to win

Are you really that retarded or just trolling?

Jack doesn't even have to dodge bullets. He can swat that shit out of the air with his sword.

Kenshin is so monumentally outclassed here it isn't even funny.

Jack has more super human feats than Kenshin. Shit, Kenshin can't even use his own sword style to it's fullest potential because he's too much of a twink.

Except it's prretty much the opposite in this case. Kenshin is a lot more grounded in reality than Jack.

Jackfags, everyone

A PL thread was petering out and someone suddenly makes an intentionally erroneous greentext post from thin air, what do you think?

>>Western style samurai with strengths balanced by his flaws and weaknesses
Champloo was better than Jack in every way.

Jack would crush Kenshin and I love them both.

Tetsujin with Atom"s ass guns. Nice double reference.

By facing Ken in an open field and usin an automatic weapon

What would make for a better episode: Jack hanging out with Kenshin and friends before facing the monster of the week, or Jack getting into comedic shenanigans with Yorozuya Gin?

Latter's a better fit.

Does Jack use any form of quick-draw slashes in the show? I can't remember

Yeah, did it when he was surrounded by bounty hunters while trying to sip his tea.

Champloo?

Super Nintendo Champloo. Drawfags get on it.

>. And he can fucking FLY.
Not fly, jump good

Is that fucking Chevelle playing in the background

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR JACK TO LET ER RIP

Kind of trivially? Look, I'm a person who has actually never seen much Samurai Jack (I know, I know) and who loves the hell out of Rurouni Kenshin, but Rurouni Kenshin as wild as it gets doesn't do the kind of wild stuff I'm aware of happening in Samurai Jack.

"A guy with a pistol" is a legitimate threat to Himura Kenshin, and "a guy with a gatling gun but otherwise no remarkable abilities" is a legitimate threat to everything that exists in Rurouni Kenshin. That's up to and maybe including the guy who is head and shoulders beyond the entire rest of the cast to the point of being able to solve every other problem with sheer monster superhumanity.

Jack is just... beyond.

Kenshin is just too slow, he is pretty much a normal human with severe limitations (until the Jinchu bullshit at least)

Jack is a lot more powerful, and know about every sword style there is

Jack vs Bradley would be a lot more interesting, don't think he could win this one

He finds a way.

>nuts and bolts
God dammit user. Bravo.

This. It is a matter of scale, and Jack's setting is scaled higher. Kenshin has some incredible abilities and uses them in amazing ways but bottom line is that he's out of his depth against Jack, who has what are essentially toon powers at times.

A challenger appears

Now we're talking. I honestly do not know.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlNHdsYqBz8

>It's a build up the badguy for Jack to defeat him in under a second episode.

Why was most of that a flashback? Is that what the One Piece anime does, just fill time with openings and recaps and flashbacks as much as possible every week? Why not just read the manga at that point?

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=7YpjYLHlg6o

It all came down to that one second, and he came up short. Simple, clean, I like it.

go watch Trust and Betrayal and try saying that again

Easily.

I like Kenshin, but this is a Bambi vs. Godzilla matchup.

Bradley is also around Kenshin's level, he's only slightly stronger than peak human and has normal human durability. Jack is barely phased by a fucking atmospheric re-entry, He's easiy Zoro, Dante and Bayonetta tier.

Kenshin move fast. Jack jump good.

>Not Jack vs Guts

Kenshin's a very good swordsman, but he's also pretty fucking little league compared to some of the things Jack has gone up against. Death Battle tends to look at feats of strength and speed when deciding who would win, and between things like Jack dodging lasers and gunfire, jump good, and cutting down things many times his size, that's very obviously Jack.

Some of Kenshin's abilities step a bit beyond what's possible but his skills are meant to be at least somewhat grounded, building upon something from real life and edging a few toes into the fantastical.

Jack hits full on wuxia and accelerates. He became the best warrior in the world because he had to be to challenge Aku, and in Jack's settings the standards for the best warrior are...rigorous.

Also, Kenshin's sword is pretty well-made, but it's not indestructible. The only reason the Scotsman could swordfight Jack was because he had magic that made his claymore too durable for Jack to just destroy his weapon outright. Kenshin has no such equalizer and he's in a fairly unique situation where he's actually at a speed DISADVANTAGE against his opponent.

Could Jack beat an S class Samurai?

>Jack's sword won't let him kill innocents like Kenshin
>Kenshin is a pacifist who doesn't kill in general

I'm gonna say they pretty quickly realize neither are evil and be wandering samurai together until they save a village.

Is this a joke or are you actually a big enough Kenshin fucktard to think he has a chance ageist Jack.

There's only one man strong enough to beat Samurai Jack.

And you, my man, ain't that man.

Kenshin go fast. Jack jump good.

Is he even a fucking man? He's all blue and shit.

Death battle is the most autistic tripe I've ever seen

I like Jack, but there's no way in hell he's going to beat the bullshit that is Zoro.

No.

Voice says black, but he himself is blue...

To be fair, Jack was similarly black and blue when the guardian was done with him.

>HE'S ACTUALLY 100000000000000000000000000 YEARS OLD
Jack is the one sent into the far future. And is actually biologically immortal due to time travel effecting his body.
>AND HIS SWORD CAN CUT THROUGH TWENTY TANKS
Jack destroys machinery and robots constantly.

Or don't EVER watch that tryhard emo "realistic" shit heap and just read the manga.

That's only counting BoS Zoro, and the latter two are a dozen tiers stronger than the rest, but you are generally correct.

Not likely, but Jack's closer to him than Kenshin is to Jack.

lol no, Trust and Betrayal is a masterpiece

Of course the blade broke.
It was forged by pouring which means the blade is going to have imperfections out the ass.
Then it was dropped while it still was soft. Followed by tempered at inconsistent heat for like 2 seconds.

Is the Kenshin anime better than the manga? I've heard so many opposing opinions, I don't know. I'm almost done with Yu Yu Hakusho and still kind of in the mood for another adrenaline anime.

i really didn't enjoy Kenshin outside of Trust and Betrayal

too bad the whole series wasn't like that

Did you see Trust and Betrayal first? I think that ruined it for a lot of people, since you're expecting something else and then get a shounen that's somewhat wacky between major fights.

Where if you go from the anime it's like shit gets real all a sudden.

Knowing people with such shit taste exist is depressing. I don't give a damn that Trust and Betrayal exists, but trying to turn Rurouni Kenshin into a melodramatic self serious period piece is a betrayal of my fucking trust. And shitting on the original for the sake of that character bastardizing forced drama drek? There aren't enough fuck yous in history, user.

the fuck is this cancerous thread? WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums has come to?

WHAT

Yes and an other annoying thing they do is spend way too much time on pointless actions. It's to ensure the anime does't catch up to the manga so I can at least applaud them for trying to keep filler to a minimum. But... at what cost?

>actual blodd and gore
holy shit.Source? I dropped this anime after half an episode. Are scenes like this common in this anime? Should I pick it back up?

>Are scenes like this common in this anime?
m8, it's from an OVA. A movie.

the fuck is a Punished Jack?

TV series also had some gore. Watched it a long time ago but I distinctly remember Saito hajime piercing a guy's skull.

Jack is literally faster than light