Therapy Thread

So Sup Forums, tell me what's been bothering you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/home/markets
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marvel mostly, I want to like them, but they keep doing dumb things they should've learned from. IDK some books are still good and some are really good. I just know they can do better

I lost part of my wired xbox 360 controller. For some reason it's in 2 parts. Now I can't play emulated Zelda. I also lost it 2 months ago at least, so it could be fucking anywhere and I wouldn't remember.
I don't know whether to keep frantically searching or buy a new one.

I just don't know, Doc. I wake up in the morning to a fat cup of piss and while my third eye's open I just don't have no Swiss Miss. You know what I'm saying?

Australian, stuck with freeview.

I just don't know anymore doctor.

Every time I go to bed I just keep hearing their horrid voices. Their screaming. Their nonsensical blabbering. Their.....Their.....WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES!!!!![/spolier]

Please....just help me. Make it stop....make it end.

I feel like shit, doc

what should i do to put a smile on my face?

They have been pandering to the regressive campus feminists. It may be a while before that ends.

It will eventually turn up, keep searching if it truly means that much to you.

I hear that senpai.

I've had this headache on the left side of my head for the entire week and it's starting to make me worried.

Well I post on here regularly and fap at least once a day. How're you doing OP?

Have you tried pirating?

Maybe if you ate some waffles, the voices would stop.

Do something you like to do, talk to a good friend, or watch something funny to lift your spirits.

Do you find you're a thirty foot pharaoh when walking down the street?

You see doc, I live in constant fear of the uncertainties of my future life and live in constant state of insecurity.

I would say to make a doctor's appointment immediately.

Doing good, the rain outside combined with the night is very calming.

I don't know if I'm capable of feeling happiness or love. I anger easily, calm myself with depression and use my own fear like a drug.

I just want to relax and do my thing, but this crazy Japanese guy with a sword won't stop breaking my things and trying to vanquish me. You gotta help me doc.

I can relate. Surround yourself with people who believe in you. It's hard to believe in yourself, so some support is nice. Keep trudging along, things will get better.

Yeah, but I'm just... Like, I'm down with GOD and all that, but I still feel like I have to yell retreat! You hear me?

I'm sure you're capable of both. Train yourself to suppress your anger if you have such a hair trigger. Don't fuck shit up over spilt milk.

Have you tried sending him into the future?

I found I'm absolute shit in Resident Evil. Can't kill a zombie without being bitten at least twice.

Despite my ever-expanding backlog, I'm spending my time posting on here.

I am gradually fearing reading the news, just because American politics is such a shitshow that it depresses me whenever I see a new story. Worst part is that everyone here just loves Trump because if you don't then clearly you are a nasty Ess Jay Double-You. Like, I get that some think he's the lesser of two evils, but he's still fucking evil.

You don't sound like yourself, doc. Have you died or something?

All around me is seeped in heavy tribalistic political discussion. All my heroes where far more human than I wished and I have nothing in my life to hope for.

How are you?

Well, you see, every time "Flyday" rolls around and the weekly thread is created, I always find a moth pic within. It reminds me of that one time where I inadvertently caused a female moth to lose her entire progeny.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll, I think the diagnosis is clear now. It seems you may have Gone Guru.

I still miss Weekend Hungry Games, man. That's how I ended up repeatedly coming to this site and nothing has felt the same since.

Keep playing, you'll learn from your mistakes and vanquish your enemies. If you find yourself in a tough spot, take a break and drink some water or tea.

And I feel that. The entire election was a shitshow, and it's going to be that way for four, possibly eight years. You keep holding your own beliefs despite insults from whichever side. Maybe don't read the news for a while.

I wanna die.

I'm lactose intolerant you spiked cock swallowing ass rammer!

Is there anything you can do, Doc?! I just can't TAKE IT ANYMORE! Night and Day, it's all the same! Yeti Spaghetti and Tambourines and DIDGERIDOOS!

I miss the all night jams...

Have you tried milking the Holy Cow, but quitting the dairy? Snowboarding with the yeti? Eating veggie spaghetti?

Sometimes i cover myself in Vaseline and do kung fu moves in the mirror.
I slip and fall a lot.
I dont even do it for fun anymore.
i do it because i am expected too, and i deserve pain.

I think I'm a white guy now.

Have you considered looking towards your own future and doing something you'll enjoy? It doesn't necessarily have to benefit anyone, so long as you get satisfaction from it.

Maybe stay away from those threads.

BRING EM BACK

Listen friend. I learned a little lesson from my friend Tom Petty, Peace to him.
You don't have to live like no refugee.

how does it feel being less evolved you jiggaboo?
>ooga booga milk is da whiteys tool to keep da black man down!

>It doesn't necessarily have to benefit anyone, so long as you get satisfaction from it.
Yes.

I think I have an idea. Thank you.

Why?

What makes you think you deserve pain? Because you did something that you thought was fun, and it brings you such agony?

Saw the Power Rangers movie and loved it, mostly because it was my ultimate power fantasy made reality. Getting over daddy issues and not being good at sports, making a lifelong group of friends easily, and becoming a superhero. Basically everything I want out of life. Also I'm pretty sure I'm in love with the actress who plays the Pink Ranger. I'm in my 20s and I still have the mindset of an angsty, emotionally immature teenager.

I played through RE7 with a cheat engine because I couldn't make it past the first boss fight.

I've been increasingly absent from a creative project that I helped begin due to personal projects and life shit, and I feel more and more guilty each day for not contributing as much as I used to. All my friends in the project always seem understanding, but I'm worried they think I've lost interest.

Also, I can't get my router to let me play in the Splatoon 2 Global Test Fire, and that kinda sucks.

does aku completely close his mouth in the original series?

I think that's why he looks off this season.

>a jiggaboo

I wish. At least they can digest pork.

A story I'm developing would likely work better as a comic but I can't draw or afford to have someone draw it for me so I have to turn it into a book which cuts down on the jojo-tier fights I wanted to have.

I feel like no relationship I get in could ever be as good as the ones I see in fiction.

SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK
SAMURAI JACK
>SAMURAI JACK

I'm doing REmake on console. No cheats I can do. I might try RE4 instead.

I've tried, Doc, by Mike Love I'VE TRIED! But I just can't. The milk baths, signing autographs, twelve difference divorces... I just feel lost, Doc. Like I'm Nehru, stealing the spot light from the Dali Lama. People keep telling me Heaven's a place on Earth, but it just makes my head spin like I'm some sort of Party Robot...

Isn't there ANYTHING you can do?

We'll see. It could be at a friend's place but he's the most disorganized person I know.

Man I'm with you on the political thing.

And yeah, kind of a bummer Sup Forums is so fucking political these days. The election period really did make the site worse.

I got nothing, Doc. You Gotta help me find something that's wrong with me. Or I'll feel too good.

>WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That you can make a triangle with the hypotenuse being an infinite number

You see doc, I've been practicing drawing and I have gotten somewhat decent. I love drawing and I love to design oc's for a cartoon I have in mind, but now it's hard to be motivated and continue, I come up with great ideas of all the clothing and accessories but never pick up the pencil.

I recently went on a little trip down memory lane on YT watching those old cartoon shorts that used to play on boomerang and I'm feeling sad they hardly show the old shit anymore

>Sup Forums nostalgia thread that literally wasn't breaking a single rule got deleted about half an hour ago.
I'm bothered.

I've been trying to draw recently myself
I've just been trying to draw fanart of Fighting game girls I love because I'm a filthy weeb, though
It's tough, but if you enjoy it it will soon start coming to you. Perhaps you're stressed and just need to find a good time to just sit down and doodle?

doctor, ain't there nothin' i can take, i say, doctor, to relieve this bellyache?

I might sound crazy Doc but I feel like I'm in a constant state of anger, sadness, disappointment, and apathy. I can't get hyped over anything anymore and when something good happens, like the new episodes of Samurai Jack, I enjoy it for a bit and then I go back to being unhappy. I want to be excited for the latest Marvel movie or the newest vidya again but I just can't. I'm pretty sure everyone in my personal life thinks I'm an asshole because I constantly hate everything. How can I go back to being happy?

As someone else kind of new at drawing, I think you should put your big ideas on the back burner. Think about what kind of SINGLE IMAGES you would like to draw. Keep every project as small as possible, and I mean really small, a few pictures, a page or two at most.

If one day you're ready for that big project, you'll have practiced the skills necessary. And if that day, unfortunately, never comes, then you at least have a little portfolio of images you can be kind of proud of.

I feel lonely doc, I mean I have friends and family but sometimes I just feel so alone in the universe.

I literally live in the middle of nowhere and haven't had human contact for 2 weeks. I literally spend my free time shitposting on the internet because I cannot socialize with people for 10 times a month. I want to move to a place where I can at least interact with other humans but I feel as if i'm to out there to interact with others. what do I do doc?

My mom is recovering from radiation treatment complications used on her breast cancer. My sister is literally off her rocker, possibly becoming schizophrenic, with a congenital heart defect. Her health is only going to deteriorate, and then she'll die. She probably won't make it to 50. My dad is about to go on permanent disability. We will likely be poor soon. If Congress does anything taking away government benefits or protections, we'll be even more fucked.

I'm home for the semester because of my own strange health problems. I'm getting them figured out, but it takes time. I'm the one everyone is betting on to succeed. I'm the healthiest. It's a lot of pressure, especially considering I struggle to get out of bed.

It's tough right now.

Sounds to me like you've developed tolerance to hype, excitement and entertainment after having to much exposure to it.

Work is the key to overcoming this. Not just professional, but exerting effort to better yourself in some way will make it much easier to enjoy things again.

Also, there's nothing wrong with not being hyped about stupid marvel movies or videogames. Honestly I think the hype cycle some gamers go through is pretty unhealthy, they enjoy looking forward to games more than playing them. It's just about that feeling of hype more than the game itself.

That said, try to be happy that other people are happy. If you see they're excited, smile because you are happy for them, even if what they're happy about doesn't mean much to you.

Financial instability, a longing for companionship, my mind frequently becomes cluttered with violent thoughts and Im paranoid that those around me can tell, my own lack of drive is slowly digging me into a pit, both emotional and physical, that I inevitably will have to ask for help to get out off which constantly stresses me out.

I don't like any of my friends but I have to hang out with them because I am otherwise alone.

If it's any plus, the repeal attempt for Obamacare has failed, so if you or your family is on that you should still be good.

I don't make enough money at my current job to keep paying for my expenses.

I actually have a second job lined up but I can't give them a schedule to work with for the next two weeks because the first job is doing inventory and they need as much help as they can get, and I need both jobs to make ends meet, so I can't just walk away from the first job.

I got so used to ranting about shit shows and shit vidya with Sup Forums and Sup Forums that I found it absolutely impossible that 99% of the fanbase would be boot licking retards. So I shitposted, I shitposted really loudly and it had no effect.

Maybe if I had actual mod powers then I would have grabbed the entire board by the balls and shaped it the way I wanted, with less cancer and more productive pursuits.

But I'm just like the Samurai in an aku-infested world. Nobody will help me and the random allies which pop in my face by accident are never there the next day. And they're not easy to find either.

Nothing really. School has got me a little stressed but that's just college for you. Excited to get back to working out/working full time this summer!

It's very comforting, yeah. If they pull preexisting conditions at any point, though, my sister will be in real trouble.

Sup Forums caused the first problem, and Sup Forums caused the bigger one.

How do you get trained by GENDY himself and still fuck up a good potential cartoon?
Jail break and ocean gem were cool yeah, but god damn do you have to sit through a lot of shit. Also having Steven's voice be high pitched and whiny is just grating.

You got it all wrong.
Infinity is NOT a number.
It is a shortcut to make large calculations easier. It doesn't truly exist.
Because if you have a hypotenuse of infinity, then both of the other sides are also infinity.

Wrong thread, user?

My life seems to hinge from thing to thing and I'm pretty sure I'm running out of things to latch onto, cartoon, comic, or otherwise. Nothing seems too exciting anymore.
I'm also likely to be kicked out within a few months and have absolutely no backup plan other than the sweet embrace of the eternal void.

The show is shit and has always been shit. Never was good. It's just pandering garbage.

Nooo, just. Give me something to fill the void. I want a cartoon where a kid has fun with magic, not turn into a whiny prat.
I disagree but whatever. Thing is it's shit to me now.

Too many cooks in the kitchen. Sugar just sort of left the others to their own vices and that lead to a confused mess that had a lot of potential but just sort of meandered about. It does have some pretty good highs, but their padded between loads of stuff that range from okay to pretty bad.

I just won a small grant for an experiment and I have to present it in front of people. And I'm not even done planning the experiment.

I don't think my girlfriend actually wants to be around me, she only wants the compliments and consideration I put towards her. She wants all that and yet shows no affection towards me whatsoever. This coupled with my already suicidal thoughts leads me to believe that I'll an hero within the next year at least.

If both other sides are 1, then the hypotenuse is the square root of 2, which is an irrational number

>implying this was the only attempt to repeal Obamacare
>implying it won't implode and the vast majority of people who don't have pre-existing conditions won't get fucked by skyrocketing premiums for rapidly decreasing coverage
>implying Trump is dead-set on getting rid of coverage for pre-existing conditions
>implying I or people with opinions similar to mine want people to die or have trouble down the road because I want to get rid of a system designed to fail and get everyone on a single-payer system
I really don't want to get political here, otherwise I'd just go back to Sup Forums, but don't act like
a) this was anything more than a minor setback, and
b) everyone that wants to get rid of Obamacare is a horrible person that wants the sick to die

>wanting mod powers so you can ban people
>because they like things that you don't like

You're the most pathetic person in the thread. Yes more then the guy who pretends to fight ninjas and covers himself in Vaseline. GTFO

Thanks for the advice anons, I hope you achieve what you want too. At this point drawing is the only confidence booster I have so I guess that stresses me out, but I have high hopes for these projects since I'm pretty creative and that gets me excited.

Pic is just one of my characters

But doctor, I am Pagliacci!

I want to kiss Kamala, however she is a fictional character in a comic book

I deleted all my friends who have girlfriends/boyfriends or are married on Facebook just because they are taken while I have been looking for over 10 years and I'm still kissless, etc. I only have 8 friends left, and the one girl left is some fat fuck anyway and out of the guys left, only 1 of them I can see ever getting a girlfriend since he is popular with the ladies anyway. I'm constantly angry at my job and with other friends, and even in class. I keep cutting myself and drinking and yelling at my parents whenever they call. Is this what going nuclear is? I only find joy and smile in talking to girls, which the only girls that were even interested in me are on the other side of the fucking planet, but those days are gone.

Well Moot left and was replaced by an equally useless admin who also may be secretly selling our dox behind our backs.
Our best pick was Trump over Hillary, when they're both garbage. None of them are quality leaders.

The state of entertainment and standards is at all time low, every cartoon, book, music, video game, movie, technology, furniture, bed, sink. I can't enjoy anything this generation of zombies and degenerates enjoy. I feel like an 80 year old playing his chess game with the other grandpas.

I just want to achieve my goals, everything I see is a goal, a challenge or an obstacle for me, but I'm just not succeeding at it.
The creature who ruined my life is coming to live in the same house as me, I'm either going to poison him or go berserk in a fit of rage screaming "AKKUUUU!!" and attempting to shove a katana into his chest before he sends me to the future.

I stopped feeling. Now I'm just numb from the depression, I can barely get outside. But it's getting agonizing, it's making me angry and tired, absent-minded and sometimes insane.
I can't enjoy the taste of food, social interaction is scarce, I can't sleep. I have nothing to look forward to, there is nothing left. No nobility, no honor.
Suicide genuinely tempts me and I see it as the only means to a happy end.

I just had a bank loan, I should be feeling happier, but it just makes my goal more tiresome and full of lies. I just want to go back to the past, back home, eating sushi, running through the fields with my qt3.14 gf, looking forward towards my future as emperor. I'm sick of being stuck here in the future.
Release me, Sup Forums. Please. I cannot carry this burden anymore, it is ... ... ... impossible.

Don't give up anons
There is always hope :)

Then will you allow Aku to rule your life forever? Will you just give up and allow him his final victory? There may not be honor in meaningless struggle, but there is even less in surrender to evil.

I'm not any good at this stuff, despite it possibly being capable of solving all my financial troubles and buy me a house.
bittrex.com/home/markets
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth

If I had a more extroverted, instinct-driven personality then this fast-paced stock trading could have been viable for me. Somebody else could do it.

There's this girl i like, but i don't know if she likes me back, she's one of those distant types that don't like you to get in, i want to get in. We draw together sometimes-- she got classes i want to buy her something for her birthday, but she might hate me for doing so since she knows im super poor

still getting over the death of my brother, i drink a lot she knows this and promises she'd die before i do. kek

my family argues a lot and its not doing me any good, my sisters kids might get taken away, i am super depressed all the time to draw or anything. Older brother beats up on my sister, she goes out each day and leaves her annoying kids.
what do

Well, my therapist canceled an appointment on me two weeks ago and she won't return my calls.

I'll probably never get an original copy of Sufjan's Illinois, the one with superman on it. So I plan on making my own but need money and need to know what supplies to use.

'Also need a B in CS, but got an F on he midterm.

i feel like my art hasn't been improving that much over the last few weeks. i did pic related last night and its ahight, but i could of done better

I've posted a bunch of lewd stuff online yet it seems impossible for it to spread.

No job will ever give a shit about a GPA. You get that degree, you can do it!

Of what?

My only options for degree is something that teaches you from the ground up and which you can learn in less than 4 years with no previous experience.

So far all I've been suggested is becoming a translator for the german language, which seems fucking terrible.

Ughh so tired.
I need a major, I need a college, but no previous experience. If I try for computer science then I'll fail all the exams.

I was adviced to learn german to become a translator.

>what do
make it clear to the girl what you want
even if the process of her opening up will take long you have to make it clear that you want to start it

she might be waiting for you to make aa first move cuz thar's what womenfolk do

My parents are alcoholics and I'm pretty sure they hate each other
I love being home from school since i get to have day long LAN parties with friends but being around my parents makes me want to explode.

I've developed a drinking problem in the past year and I really cant help myself anymore, I know it makes my friends uncomfortable when I drink a lot around them but its too easy for me to ignore that and just hope the drink makes me forget it.

Sometimes I wonder what my parents would say if they saw I had passed out on the kitchen floor and it'd probably be something about how i shouldn't obstruct the room in the middle of the night or something.

Luckily the school I go to has faculty and students that respect me enough to call me they/them and the journals I've submitted papers to include accurate honorifics in the published versions but my family just doesn't get it despite everything which makes me think they don't care about me even more. Like I've come out to them multiple times and they just pretend it never happened. They just don't seem to give a shit about me. Yet they support every bullshit endevour I want. Going to gaming tournaments, school, they fund it all so I cant hate them.

But goddamit, its like I'm talking to total strangers when I'm around them.

Plus I vomited up some shitty fried rice an hour ago so I feel like shit physically.