Sup Forums could you help me out and tell me where is this girl from? She's hot

Sup Forums could you help me out and tell me where is this girl from? She's hot.

it's a little grainy but with the blue hair I think it might be same as this one

don't know the name, but maybe this'll help

/thread

looks nothing like her dude, that's marge

I have a better girl for you

Do you actually know where the blue haired girl is from?

I know but it's a Gorillaz joke.
Here's the real girl.

She's from Gorillaz? Is that pic from before she got her black eyes?

Let's be honest here we all would have a three way with Noodle and 2D

Which one is the blue haired girl?

Her name is Noodle and this is after she got the black eye in the third album.

How did she get her eyes back?

I have no idea if this thread is being serious or not and that makes me sad.

I'm being serious. How did noodle make her eyes normal. I'm kinda disappointed because I liked that most about her.

If I'm remember well, she might have it after the El Manana video.

Got any more pics of her? Maybe her with her eyes black?

No?

This was her when she was younger.

Wait thats a girl?

Don't make fun of my waifu. She's cute. CUTE!

Is cyborg Noodle the best Noodle?

I wanna debug her with my noodle

Reminder that Noodle is not for lewds

Even phase 3?

agreed

Except phase 3.

your mind

So is it just me or is this getting viraled to hell and back? Because these discussions on the regular don't feel very organic. Reminds me of the constant Borderlands threads on Sup Forums around the time that came out.

>don't feel very organic
What do you mean by this, exactly? Never popped into these threads because I don't give a fuck about the Gorillaz, but I really wanna know what you mean here.

Shit band.

I don't understand why people like you have to put on their tinfoil hats so quickly.

tl;dr paid shills are posting threads on Sup Forums to advertise a product; but do so in a manner that doesn't violate the rules.

I've been holding back for days actually. Why did someone else notice it too?

Sup Forums was made to discuss outside content. Every positive comment fits the definition "shilling." Wish you people would just fuck off.

Quite the heated response. I guess I'm not the first to notice after all.

Anyway the interest seems really abrupt and kind of deliberate. And there's just something about the threads I've seen created lately that seems to shout "I'm steadily the trying to drum up interest." Obviously I don't feel that way about every thread. If I'm wrong, fuck it, but I just had to see if anyone else was thinking the same.

Whatever the case, good luck with your band thing. Hope your new animated shorts or whatever do well.

Name one thing you like and what you like about it.

Heated? I said I didn't care about them though.

I'll krump with you

>band comes back after long ass hiatus that meany thought would never end
>"hmm, this influx of threads about the subject must be shills"
like I get that your life might be jaded or something, but other people can still enjoy things thankfully.

>A project that Sup Forums has always appreciated makes a comeback next month and has released material this week
>abrupt interest

I hate how they've ditched the thick outlines and in the new album and gone with pastel

I believe that's Spaghetti from the band Chimpanzeez.

Star vs
Her magic got sucked out

Noodle is 26 now. If she wanna bang someone she can.
I find it more funny that someone as young as her hangs out with a bunch of (now) old farts. Well aside from Muds who kinda doesn't seem to really age.

ALL MY LOIF