Now that the dust has settled, can well agree that it was actually pretty good?

Now that the dust has settled, can well agree that it was actually pretty good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFXvBFEZvoY
youtu.be/nkbPcnSpH70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaned a little hard on the "all my villains are guys in powered armor" theme but otherwise was pretty good.

No.

give me FIVE (5) (V) good reasons why it sucked

I liked it, it was a guilty pleasure of mine

Not that guy but
1) Pepper was really fucking annoying
2) It was a high school AU. Madame Masque, Mandarin and the Mad Thinker were all his Tony's class
3) Dumb high school drama like how Tony would lose his inheritance of Stark International if he didn't pass Shakespeare
4) Justin Hammer was really fucking annoying
5) The animation

Yes. But then again, teenage pepper was mai waifu so I have to claim a bit of a bias.

Cancelled just as it was getting good

>whole world knows who iron-man is
>tony pepper rhodey out of highschool
>mandarin and the rings gone

i wanted more dammit

It's alright, as long as it's not a Mandarin episode.

I liked the theme

>Not liking Pepper

Go fuck yourself. Also the high school setting was well done. Teen Tony's character made it easy for that subplot to fade into the background usually. Reimagining the Iron Man cast as teenagers was a cool idea, and Madame Masque was actually a compelling character for once.

TRAPPED ON THE EDGE OF AN ENDLESS GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=iFXvBFEZvoY

I think Tony Stark works surprisingly well as a high school hero. shame we'll never see another stab at it as this was made right before Marvel's MCU started so now Tony Stark is le funny goatee ego guy

HIS TEENAGE LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

why do I remember the theme?

I liked the armor designs of his villains and how they made them feel distinguishable despite all of them being power armor.

I digged Mandarin

I liked Mallen despite the fact he was only around for an episode.

Because it's catchy and it's one of the last theme songs Marvel made before they stopped trying after EMH

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK

So which of the 3 CG mid-2000s shows based on Marvel properties (MTV's Spider-Man, Iron Man Armored Adventures, Moonscoop's Fantastic Four) is the best? Which is the worst?

For me it's Spider-Man > IMAA > FF

>4) Justin Hammer was really fucking annoying

But that's not true, though. It's the only young Hammer I could stomach. I'm not sure about making him Titanium Man as well, but making him Hammer's "bodyguard" was a cute nod.

youtu.be/nkbPcnSpH70

FF is definitely the worst. Spiderman and AA are about equally decent I'd say.

>we lost this for Avengers Assemble
>will never get the X-Men episode
>will never get the episode where Hank stops being Yellow Jacket
>will never get to see Steve Downes be Star Lord again
I miss this fucking show.

FF was like Armored Adventures. It was great for introducing different FF enemies and concepts in a modern setting

FF wasn't CGI, though. Maybe the vehicles and certain characters like Terminus, but it was mostly overdetailed anime-wannabe art and animation.

now I feel kinda bad cause FF has never had a decent animated show and only has 1 barely ok movie. why are they so hard to make interesting?

I hated how Pepper was useless.

Didn't have complete second season and lost interest anyway around the part where she got her armour, but spending 1,5 seasons being completely worthless is 1,5 seasons too much.

Like Tony-Gene dynamics though.

Spidey was definitely the worst. Animations were janky and so are the character models. They also had a shitty roster of villains, and Peter just quits being Spider-man like that. Atleast FF was fun.

Because they're pitched as super heroes when they're more like adventurers. None of the movies really have them go out and dealing with cosmic shit.

>9 years old