Voltron: Legendary Defender

Sendak did nothing wrong.

For great justice!

Take off every mice!

I just checked out the previously archived thread and it looks like people were talking about 80s Keith/Allura/Lotor communities. Amazing.

Ok guys it's time we decide on a name for Sendak's and Eyebrows' daughter and the sadak-shiro spawn

>The Klotorpocalypse has arrived.
>Klancer user must face his archnemesis Klotor user.
>Klancer user is curb-stomped within seconds.
>Klotor vs. Kallura vs. Allotor 2: The Revenge: The Reckoning is the ultimate battle.

gotta love the mice

Long live mice user.

>Klanceranon- Christian
>Klotoranon- Atheist
Holy Kek. I'm hoping we'll get some Lotor anons along the way too. That Allotoranon in the last thread was fun.

>Didn't believe the While the Klotor vs Allotor shippers fight Kallura will crawl under their noses and be canon
>This fandom will be stupid enough so this might literally happen
>a repeat of the 80's
>mfw

Zalri for their daughter, Vurdok for the son

Why is this mouse sad? That makes me sad..

Let's try to fix that.

Oops, no, it didn't work.

Ms-paint user here, before the last thread got archived someone mentioned a batman pidge so I drew a batgirl pidge thing, does anyone want it?

>ywn be dicked deep by Sendak

worst feel

>ywn be given playful nips by sendak all the time
why live

That looks like a cigarette.

Shiro's coloring Sendak's fur with ash.

All the ashes of the galra that were burned from the lions

I just saw a commercial for Voltron toys on nickelodeon

Is Netflix actually that popular? Are there a bunch of kids watching netflix originals?

It is very popular due to having something for everyone. Netflix already has a lot of original kids programming in addition to other kids cartoons. I believe there was a study saying that in some households without cable, kids don't even know much about advertisements because of using Netflix

Yes

Next question based on your response

So thanks to netflix, kids don't see ads and wanna buy every stupid piece of shit they see
If that's the case, why even advertise Voltron toys? Aren't they the kids who wouldn't see the ad?

Good point, but I did say some households meaning that not every household relies on netflix exclusively. Some families might want HBO (and yes I know HBOGo would be the equivalent of Netflix for HBO shows) or other channels that don't have shows available or streaming yet. Presumably kids might also watch shows on nickelodeon, cartoon network, any place that doesn't have a deal with netflix yet. And when they see ads for voltron lions like in the show, they want them for their birthday or some other occasion

Sorry that it isn't very good, but I tried the best to draw what she would look like, hope you enjoy

My wee cousins and their friends are never off their tablets and usually have netflix or some other kind of streaming platform if that tells you anything. I think you're underestimating just how much kids are online these days, and it's not like they're all on Sup Forums. Stuff like netflix is safe.

I definitely don't think kids are technologically illiterate.
As a 1990-er, I'm fully aware the primary reason I'm smarter than my parents with technology is because I was born with it, and the same goes further with kids now born with mobile devices.

I guess I just don't know what a normal household with kids is like because I don't have kids myself. Having netflix or cable sounds like the parents decision, but I definitely wouldn't blame the parent for paying $8/month to keep the kid quiet, and having a few channels like nickeldeon vs 2000 channel is probably cheap too.

I woudn't know cause I just pirate everything

Still good to know Voltron is popular. I feel like Nick would probably fuck it up somehow by having an inconsistent schedule

Nick would start cancelling it as soon as it experiences a dip in viewership. But do you know why a dip in viewership happened? Because they don't fucking play any other shows as much as spongebob. They are learning their lesson a little bit about that, but they're still pretty shitty for not promoting shows like Korra more, regardless of whether it was as good as ATLA or not

Oh no, I mean netflix is definitely a presence in the kind of family households that have tech, partly because it's an easy way to get kids online without letting them onto the wider internet. Youtube is more popular, but I know a lot of parents who are uneasy about it (as an older gen y with a media job, I accidentally get into a lot of these conversations)

How many galra do you think are on this ship?

5?
10?

Around 60? I know there are a lot of robot sentries, but I believe regular galra are still needed to maintain the ship and communicate with other ships or command

It's gotta be something Slav sounding.

0 now.

>VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDER VOL. 2 #3
>Author(s): Tim Hedrick, Mitch Iverson
>Artist(s): Jung Gwan
>Cover Artist(s): TBD
>The Pilgrimage Part Three. The convoy must cross into increasingly dangerous territory, trying to avoid a terrible and scary monster despite complications arising from Hunk’s attempt to cook the “Most Epic Breakfast Ever” using a single massive egg.
Hunk better not let Shiro help with that breakfast.

>It's another Hunk makes food comic

whats scary about that image is that she can really expand to that giant size

It's going to turn out Hunk was making an epic breakfast from the monster's egg, right?

Wonder where this story falls on the timeline if Shiro is there.

Maybe right after space mall?

That should be the final art. That looks awesome.

>inb4 they made breakfast out of Kalternecker and that's why we don't see him after ep7

>Comic starts with Hunk putting a plate of steak out for everyone
>Lance crying in the corner

I love her

Wouldn't it be Keith that made the steak? Or would he be the one covered in blood while weilding an axe?

Keith was the one who butchered Kalternecker up, Hunk was the one who cooked the meat.

I would listen to all her stupid fucking problems and reinforce what she said. I won't even cry when she ditches me for that goth guitarist from Rygar-7

Lance will never forgive Keith.

Lance deserves to be crying for being annoying as hell

I can't fathom why they made Lance one of the shittiest characters in this iteration of Voltron. He was based as fuck in the original. Looked way better too.

I don't think the Klancers will go away after Klotor appears, although maybe Lancelot will. They Klancers will be fighting until the bitter end against all the various Kalluralot combinations.

At least let's have the Lancelots fucking die. I don't see Klance content but it makes way more sense than fucking Lancelot. How the fuck did those retards even come up with it?

Old Lance would have outdone New Keith and they couldn't have that.

Old Lance would have outdone most of the characters, even Shiro.

I told you guys old Lance was great. Even old Klance was good. Especially in Voltron Force.

>Even old Klance was good

It was never that good, user. Old Klotor was better.

It makes New Lance that much more egregious.

>It's a Sendak thread

Thank god.

Why must you guys remind me.

Klotor will fuck up both the klance and lancelotfags with how real rival ships work

I'm a lazy fuck with names, but you can always use behindthename.com and look up Slav names, and find ones that sound good.

Or give them the Dairugger names Sirk (Dorma) and Teles (Hazar).

Shiro wanted to name his babby Sven after an old family friend but Sadak wanted something more traditionally Galra. They compromised with Svendak.

>implying Shiro gives a shit about his kid

Right after the baby was born, Shiro demanded to not see the baby. Ulaz was upset at Shiro because he would love to have a child with Thace, but the Blade doesn't allow them to make children while on a mission.

It's a good thing Thace never found out about the baby or else he'd tear Shiro apart.

>implying Shiro's kid doesn't give him mild PTSD.

Postpartum depression is hell.

Shiro never got over it. He pretty much just gave birth like 2 months before arriving on earth.

Shiro just wanted to go back to smoking and slutting. Sadak may be a fuckup, but he actually cares about his kid.
Poor Sadak, spreading his seed with weak genes. I mean, I can understand the allure of a willing prison slut like Shiro. Sadak didn't exactly think all of this through though.

Sadak is the victim in all of this. He didn't have any smokes on him and was about to tell Shiro, but Shiro assumed as such and started sucking his dick and had sex with Sadak. That's when the baby was conceived.

Sadak tries to tell this to his brothers, but none of them believe him.

They just see it as another screw up, but since they're family - albeit a highly dysfunctional one - they stepped up to take care of the kid. Even weird stuck in the late 70's/early 80's Uncle Yurak takes care of the boy sometimes.

Yurak is the kind of uncle who loves hair metal and runs a small town karate dojo.

And he gets bullied all the time by his students, especially the parents of the students.

>ywn cuddle with Sendak when you're both tired
>ywn be mlemmed by Sendak

being a Sendakfag is suffering

He generally looks after their parents, so I don't know if he has time for a job. And I associate hair metal with the late 80's more.

Yurak probably listens to stuff like T-Rex and Rush.

>ywn rub your face all in his soft fur and listen to him chuckle at the feeling of it

He has time for a part time job he only runs half-assed because it's badass.

His parents don't really understand it. they think he should either rejoin the military if he wants a job so bad (he doesn't want to), or he should just find someone nice to marry. They even try to set him up on dates.

They needed a Sokka

A pity they made him Sokka without Sokka's redeeming qualities.

If he goes back to the military, he'll get sexually bullied. If he goes on dates, they almost always wind up with bullying.

Yurak doesn't feel the need to be overachieving like Sendak. He just wants to be left alone to do his own thing.

I want Klotor to become the biggest ship of the fandom but then it'll start getting treated the same way Ereri did.

Yurak doesn't mind some sexual bullying in private, but people take it too damn far with their whipping him in front of the emperor shit.

So he'd rather stay at home and deal with his parents, who can be annoying sometimes, but are generally okay. It's actually pretty peaceful when Sadak is in jail. And Sadak's kid is okay, for a halfbreed monkey baby with a fuck up ad and and a deadbeat mom.

Sendak's kid likes to yank on his mullet too damn much though, even if she is being affectionate about it.

His parents are just worried about what he'll do when they're gone.

Do you think the kid ever asks about Shiro? He sees Sadak from time to time but does he ever wonder about his alien mom? (Who, rumour has it, was a leader of Voltron)

Like I said in some previous thread: Klotor vs Klance will take over the fandom while Kallura sneaks underneath everyone's noses towards the finish line.

I wonder if Yurak had any kids from the sexual bullying from his military days.

Everyone is pretty quick to slander Shiro. He asked once but he got shut down pretty quickly by his Uncle Sendak.

They could always surprise us and have Lance develop some redeeming characteristics now that Shiro's not around to carry the team.

How many times has he leaked milk all over his paladin uniform?

The elder Kalluras are going to celebrate from their hidden caves.

He and Sendak will probably share duties as Sadak's caretaker/bailouts. Sendak will handle the bail mostly, since he has the nice job, but Yurak will be the one who has to live with Sadak when he gets out.

Safak actually does a bit better once he gets out and gets to see his kid sometimes. It helps that, on the worst days, Yurak just spikes his drinks with sleeping pills.

A lot, especially in the mornings. Shiro doesn't know that he shouldn't be milking them or else he'll start producing more, but the build up is pretty painful.

he rigged up some nip shields pretty quick.

If he does, he doesn't know. Yurak would actually take care of his kids I think.
I hope that's what happens, not just with him, but with Hunk too. As much as I liked season two, they really regressed with Hunk. the whole team could stand to develop without Shiro in general.

>ywn rub your face all over those bara tiddies
>ywn feel his fuzzy arms wrap all around you and hold you close
>ywn spend time alone with Sendak, just enjoying each other's company

kill me now

I'll be honest, I don't have a whole lot of confidence in them developing the characters. I think that they're just gonna turn it into the Keith and Allura show with Pidge providing back-up while Lance and Hunk are basically turned into extras.

That said, I hope I'm wrong.

>ywn ask Sendak how his day was, and listen to him talk about it, as you massage him
>ywn hear Sendak talk about his past or his weird family and tell stories that make you laugh
>ywn see the look of surprise on his face when you ask him about this stuff and just want to talk, because most people are too afraid to talk to him

Eyebrows is so lucky.

Maybe they'll develop them. This season seemed like the Keith season (Which was good, becaise that shit was needed), and the first was mostly Pidge and Shiro I thought.

I worry that they won't give the world and the Galra the development they deserve mostly, because of the pacing of the series. It moves so fast, and from one event to another so much, it rarely affords time to slow down and breathe. I think that's why people liked the Space Mall ep so much. It was genuinely funny (unlike a lot of the humor that just falls flat), as well as the fact that it developed the world, and gave us some past insight into Zarkon.

I can't wait until Lance gets insecure about Lotor's superior rivalry with Keith.

A lot. The other paladins think he's just clumsy or something but Keith and Allura know what's up.