X23 is now a beannigger loli

>x23 is now a beannigger loli
How can anyone call this movie good?

have you been to Sup Forums?

I know you're trolling, but what do you think about what is happening behind the scenes at REAL MARVEL.

Because faithful != good

Oh, no one reads comics anymore.

Uh, what the fuck is going on here?

>not liking almost-brown loli

Sup Forums has changed for the worst.

Because its good. Watching x23 kill guys was entertaining.

>putting this in multiple thread

You are the definition of an attention-seeking shitposter.

She was brown in X-Men Evolution.

The movie is called Logan. Focus on Logan.

But she isn't. She was only raised in tacoland.

yeah because i want this insane cunt fired.

>>Implying that didn't make her cuter.
God damn southern fags. Where's your 500 pound wife? They need to go to church.

Looking at the books Amanat has edited, they're not even close to the worst.

She's not just an editor anymore. She's in charge of character branding and content. She thinks its smarter and better to replace established "white male" characters with any other race and sex, than to create new ones and get some disney money behind them for promotion. This method has already backfired. POCs don't want to be legacy characters and also-rans. They either want new characters to represent them, or more focus on already established POC characters. Throwing them a "diversity" bone is a slap in the face.

I feel baited

idiot

she wasn't mexican you dumb retard, the actress is from spain

She's always been an ambiguous brown color.

Dude attention seeking describes the fucking poo he's posting about. She doesn't give a fuck about comics just wants everyone to be brown. Like a poo. And she wants to go on late night tv shows to brag about it. The poo thinks her shit doesn't stink.

This image is not as convincing as you seem to think it is.Half of these comments seem to be jokes.

I bet you have this all printed out and posted on your bedroom wall with lines of string connecting it all.

>I bet you have this all printed out and posted on your bedroom wall with lines of string connecting it all.

I bet you though you really got user with that one. Why defend the poo partly responsible for Marvels ills?

I kno, I still wanna lick her feet.

in all honesty I always thought laura was asian

not racist

was always latinx sine her first appearance in evolution

Because you are an attention seeking retard with a persecution complex the size of the Grand Canyon who has been trying rather pathetically to get a harassment campaign going.

actually she's half spanaird

>clone of Wolverine
>asian
His son's a hapa though.

go back to the marysue pls.

replace all the "brown" with white in her tweets and tell me its not 100% racist.

and that bitch she supports is 100% pro-sharia in america, and she still retweets her today, it wasn't a one off thing.

I'm not that user fuckface.

Maybe you should stick to trying to make brown characters for marvel and go to a non-anonymous forum. You seem to really like being able to talk to one person directly.

And literally what are you gaining by defending this person unless you know them personally? generally the response to that picture from people that see it the first time is "oh it makes sense now." because they didn't see her talking shit about comics on Late Night or Wilmore.

>interns are getting mad at the mere posting of this pic
Cheers, fag, I hadn't seen it before but I am glad that I have.

The actress is a Spaniard. Wolverine is Canadian but Hugh Jackman is Australian. The reason she talks Spanish in the movie is because she was created in Mexico and learned Spanish from the nurses.

That and, you know, was birthed from a mexican mother who was disappeared

She was originally brown. What's the problem?

So like OP said. x-23 (not her actress) is a beanloli.

its really interesting, isnt it? The fact that Ike Perlmutter, a great friend of the Trumpster, hasn't fired this bitch is shocking.

That's why I love the screeching above about it. it's either an intern, a friend of the poo, or the poo herself.

yes

or a literally tranny that writes for the marysue

Not really, even those that Sup Forums and such promote as champions don't really care that much. It's mostly greed at the core of these things not social politics.

That's why its good, though.

its not greed, it is social politics. marvel as a brand is doing excellent with films, tv, clothing, toys. the comics arena is a total loss, so they don't care about sales. its only seen as a place to virtue signal now, or as a place to IP farm new characters/ideas for the film, vidya, and tv divisions, only now they are focusing on the former rather than the latter.

I'm talking about Ike's perspective not the editor. He is not actually going to care about whatever she believes. To consider it interesting is missing the point and pretending that shit is actually important to people in power.

The comic department's sales are down but they're not in the red, just likely #2 and that's mainly because they have failed to capitalize on the movie popularity (in bookstores DC sells literally twice as much as Marvel does) and not based on the quality of their current ongoings (which indeed is a problem).

>latinx

>latinx

Anger triggered.