Lets talk about comics from outside the US, I fucking love Metabarons, do you like metabarons user...

Lets talk about comics from outside the US, I fucking love Metabarons, do you like metabarons user? of course you do why do I even have to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO759MXnj7o
mediafire.com/folder/8o9fev8qu6bue/BD
mediafire.com/folder/g4fs61od8gbam/The_Chimerical_Brigade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been thinking of ordering this, what do you like about it?

Have you read The Incal?

Yes.

Im going to be lazy and link you to this, it does a pretty good job on selling the comic:

youtube.com/watch?v=FO759MXnj7o

Should I start reading Captain Canuck?

its basically Jodorowsky giving you W40K and greek myths while you stare at heavy metal covers.

Depsite me not liking Jodorowsky, i love the metabarons, everything is so insane and over the top.

Sillage/Wake is one of my favs. I don't know the status of the english translations though

I recently started reading the Chimera Brigade. It's like a eurocomics "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" with a bit of a Planetary secret-history vibe

like the concept that you have to mutilate a part of your body in order for meta-electronics to interface with them.

Is this a feminine little boy or a topless girl?

topless/strategically-painted girl

>tfw Metabarons has been on my backlog for a fucking year now

Getting through the last couple of books of Freaks Squeele atm. It's like if Animal House was an X-Men spinoff.

I read the metabarons but it left me kind of underwhelmed. it seemed silly that they won't on and on about metabaronic law when the metabarons hadn't existed more then 3 generations

Love Metabarons, honestly one of my favourite books.

Yeah I prefer it to Incal. It's a cosmic-cyberpunk Hagiography. I mean, come on.

There's a comic I've been looking for for years.
I bought it while I was in France but sadly lost it while moving.

It was about three young vampire girls, I can't remember the plot much except there were really grotesque monsters and they had problems adapting to some vampire society code about not killing humans.

It was set in an industrial revolution universe.
If any Frenchies or Belgians remember it let me know.

Enki Bilal for life.
also all Moebius did was gold.

I don't. Not a fan of Jodo in general, but I respect him.

YOUR GROVELING AVAILS YOU NOTHING PALEOWHORE

I just picked up Skydoll after the week long female form thread. It's really good, highly recommend

>Enki Bilal for life.
this, I love everything that guy does

Reading through the Edena Cycle, just finished Goddess

Wish Dark Horse would announce or confirm the next volume in the Moebius Library

who doesnt like the Metabarons?
Best thing that could happen after Jodo lost Dune
Do it, but don't order the censored american version. Some asshole shit over the Juan Gimenez drawings by covering all the tits with white sheets.

Censoring Metabarons? are you fucking kidding me? who thought that was a good idea?

Sillage/wake was also censored in that way with black bars

jesus fuck I really want to fucking kill people who do that shit

Ouash has scanlated all but the most recent one.
mediafire.com/folder/8o9fev8qu6bue/BD

I sure hope you're reading the superior scanlations phillywilly did, instead of the Titan versions that censor all of the references for fear of getting sued about public domain characters.
mediafire.com/folder/g4fs61od8gbam/The_Chimerical_Brigade

Where do I start reading this? Do I get Metabarons humanoids or The Metabaron book one?

book one, castaka is a prequel, dont know if humanoids is sequel or prequel

No Book 1 is the sequel series

Get Metabarons, that's the history of the whole family. The Metabaron is about the Last Metabaron

If you love Metabarons, I recommend Technopriest, its by the same guy, same art, I think its in the same universe.

All those years of French immersion school finally pay off for exposed ouiaboo tiddy

Feels good man