I didn't watch either as a kid

I didn't watch either as a kid.
I'm an adult.

Trying to figure out which one I should start with first. Looking to binge some episodes.

Don't watch either they're both shit.

Simpsons or Futurama?

Both

could you be anymore of a faggot?

I feel like Futurama is much easier to get in to, but that's just me.

>boo hoo boo hoo I like those shitshows
FAGGOT.

*mic drop*

Also it's available on Netflix it has the edge over the Simpsons in terms of accessibility. You could near just as easily use watchcartoononline for the Simpsons but whatever.

Start with the Simpson, from the beginning. Keep watching up until the point you think it's really shit and stop. No need to hurt yourself.

Then switch to Futurama and watch all of it.

Not Op, but I don't have Futurama on Netflix in my country. How do they manage the movies? do they put them between the right seasons, or do you have to leave the Futurama file and find the individual movies in Netflix?

I feel like starting with The Simpsons is the way to do it up until around Season 9 or 10, at which point, switch to Futurama

They've placed the full movies in the proper order within the rest of the series.

>*mic drop*
kill yourself

Good.

Start Futurama with episode one. Ignore everything after season 4.

Start the Simpsons with season 3. Ignore everything after season 8.

>Ignore everything after season 4.
Screw you the movies were okay.

>Ignore everything after season 4.
WRONG!!!!!!

Every Futrama are worth watching. The start of Season 6 is a bit off but that's it. Season 6 and 7 of Futurama still contain gems that would be foolish to ignore.

>Start the Simpsons with season 3. Ignore everything after season 8.
I won't debate when Simspons started shit, but it would be a fucking mistake to not watch Simpsons form the start. It has great stuff from the very start.

Post-mvoies futurama have episodes that are still on par with the old seasons.

The forth one was pretty bad.
I know some eps are still ok. But if you are honest to yourself then you know 70% is zombie Simpsons tier shit and it hurts to watch. Even the good parts are copy pasted from old eps.
I'm a big Futurama fan since episode one but I realized that the my old friend is dead. It looks like Futurama but it feels like a hollow shell.

Watch Season 1-9 of the Simpson's and the movie, then watch every episode and movie of Futurama before the comedy central seasons

>if you are honest to yourself then you know 70% is zombie Simpsons tier
I am honest woiith myself and actually didn't let mys elf be influenced by Zombie Simpsons. the onely less good Futurama episode are at the start of Season 6, Past that, all of them are at least quite good.

do yourself a solid and rewatch the post movie Futurama episodes. You might be surprised.
>Even the good parts are copy pasted from old eps.
Honestly no. All you are saying only apply to the first half of season 6.Watch at least Law and Oracle, if you want to just give a chance with one episode.

>The forth one was pretty bad.
But it fulfil my Transformation fetish.

I don't think Futurama is a bad show but I find it pretty boring when I go back and try and watch it again considering I've seen every episode a few times. The show in general is much more plot heavy than The Simpsons so it's a lot of tedium to get through the setups and the gags aren't nearly as frequent, and I don't think the characters themselves are as inherently hilarious. There are a few episodes like "Roswell That Ends Well" and "300 Big Ones" that are on the level of The Simpsons but I always thought it was a hit-or-miss show.
The Simpsons season 2-8 are hilarious and endlessly rewatchable. Part of that is that I just like the characters more so I find them acting like themselves more entertaining

Futurama is fun.

Simpsons is shit.