Whats a good cartoon to watch when you want to kill yourself?

Whats a good cartoon to watch when you want to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtvkFv7igno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moral Orel Season 3

Pls livestream it

To prevent you from killing yourself or make you want to go through with it?

If it's the former, Simpsons 1-8. If it's the latter, Simpsons 12-now.

Bojack Horseman.

Don't kill yourself, man.

If you WANT to kill yourself
then BoJack Horseman

If you don't want to kill yourself
Adventure Time: Islands

My little pony Friendship is Magic

if you want something to make you feel worse then yeah bojack'll do it

if you want to feel better, watch old, corny shit. I like Jem and the holograms when i'm down

I watched home movies when I came back from the hospital
I marathoner the whole thing
It was alright, took my mind off of shit

Spongebob Squarepants
The Steven universe crossover episode, if you really just want something to distract yourself, the whole series needs to be binged for healthy story pacing

Any cartoon that isn't Moral Orel, specified episodes of the Simpsons (I'm looking at you sad Bart episodes), certain episodes of Futurama, or something in a similar vein.

Wakfu
Dofus
Hanazuki
Loud House
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

youtube.com/watch?v=YtvkFv7igno

Watch Bojack Horseman, you can use the free month trial, if you don't feel worse at the end of season 3, Netflix will give you a full refund

The Lion Guard

Amazing World of Gumball is always good.
pls don't kill yourself user ;_;

if you want to AVOID killing yourself i suggest Gurren Lagann

it aint really Sup Forums but its hella inspirational

But hot titties girl doesnt get laid in the end

Try to daily watch shows that you think you will never like, you'd be surprised on how that makes you love them after a week.

futurama

Family Guy

When I feel like I have no place in this life, I remind myself that I will die some day anyways, and then I will cease to exist, all that awaits me is darkness.
So I remind myself that the moment I decide to kill myself, then my life would instantly loss any meaning, value, consequence. My reasons to kill myself suddenly dissappear, for my shame, repent, loneliness suddenly mean nothing. So I would instantly undo my decision, because why not; otherwise I would be nothing, at least I'll enjoy life however I want until I die, without giving a fuck about what other people think of the way I carry my life, I don't need to account for anything to nobody.
So when I think things are a bit bleak and I'm a failure, I remind myself that by deciding not to kill myself I'm living on borrowed time, and stop giving a fuck
You are a dead man walking. You gained a second life. Enjoy life as if you were dead already.

So unless you want to end physical suffering (cancer, schizofrenia), or in prison for life, don't kill yourself.
If all your problems would be solved by offing yourself, it means those problems would end the moment you stop thinking of them as problems. die symbolically and just stop giving a fuck.

also watch Harvey Beaks, Flapjack and Over the Garden Wall.

oh, and Gurren Lagan, and KLK