I am now convinced that Captain Marvel fans are mentally challenged

I just read all of her runs since 2012. For what?

The Carol shills can go crazy all they want, she doesn't have a single good issue. This puts her behind Foolkiller as a character.

One of her stories was a "musical episode" in a comic book. I couldn't believe.

Given the amount of following he has here (granted, she is also very hated), I was really expecting something better than garbage. Ashamed of Sup Forums.

Her movie is a response to DC's Wonder Woman movie.

There is no female superhero with her own movie in the MCU.

This doesn't explain why people here like her.

Nobody here likes her.

they like her when she was fap bait and actually allowed flaws.

What about Illuminated Carol?
She any good?

>not reading Brian Reed's Ms Marvel
Even the Carolfags agree that KSD's run is shit, buddy.

I'm a Halo fan. I know how bad Brian Reed is. If his run is considered the best that Carol Danvers has, then she hasn't anything good.

>One of her stories was a "musical episode" in a comic book

Please tell me you are making that up....please...musical in a comic book

That's a stupid argument. That's like me saying "I'm a Spider-Man fan, and I know Slott is garbage, so his previous work in She Hulk must be garbage too."

>1 run is bad so all runs by the author are bad

lol shut up man

What fans? There was a big "carol corps" push when it first came out, but I haven't heard a peep from them in years.

Literally nobody likes her. She sells like shit and she's been rebooted 5 times in 4 years.

>One of her stories was a "musical episode" in a comic book. I couldn't believe.

Explain how this happens.

>That's a stupid argument
It's not.

The guy is a well-known shit writer writing a well-known shit character. Sorry if I don't want to read it.

Mar-Vell back when?

This is not true.

She has a thread every day.

Those are ironic

>I am now convinced that Captain Marvel fans are mentally challenged

>SJW
>Retarded feminism
>tryhards that look like pic related

yeah you're right

>The Carol shills can go crazy all they want, she doesn't have a single good issue.

Carol shills? You mean waifufags newfriend. Also, I don't think is more than 2-3 people pushing their waifu and one of them is clearly illustratingcomics. And she was good when she hung out with the X-men. But no one brings that up because no one here reads comics unless storytimed

Just like Sup Forums likes BvS ironically?

Face it, part of Sup Forums likes KSD and YAAS QUEEN.

Hey, it STARTED ironically. Then retards fell for it

Female Marvel fans are dumb

I have yet to see anyone recommend KSD run around here, even the Carolfags and i waste whole days browsing this website. I know this is b8 but knowing Sup Forums it will get you all the delicious (You)s you want

This is not a bait, mate.

If they don't like it, then maybe they should stop posting entire threads of nothing but KSD's Captain Marvel memes.

And if they don't like KSD, what do they like? Her other runs as Captain Marvel aren't exactly better than KSD's.

Carol was cool back when she wasn't a filthy dyke pissing on the grave of Mar-Vell.

Try reading Ms Marvel, by Brian Reed, or anything before she became Captain and was still an actual character. I was really let down by how badly ksd completely butchered the character.

No, that's like saying Tom King is a shit writer because of his current Batman series, that means that 1 bad series negates Vision, Grayson, Omega Men, ect.

Of course, 1 good comic doesn't make a writer good either, that would be like saying Bendis is amazing because of the first 150 issues of Ultimate Spider-Man.

Point is writers have good and bad comics. Ms Marvel is one of Reed's good comics and if you actually want to know why Carol had some fans back in the day that would be the best place to start.

Also, the story of Halo was never any good, no matter who wrote it.

Serious question: Is it possible that you've mistaken threads devoted to Illuminating Comics for actual sincere appreciation for Carol Danvers? Becuase there's a really famous parody re-write of Captain Marvel comics which is really well-loved here because it makes fun of the trainwreck which Carol's character has become which we DO love talking about and it occurs to me that at first glance you might mistake a thread about that for one about canon Carol.

ksd is only where she is because she is married to the beta cuck Matt Fraction

I don't give a flying fuck who eats which Black's jizz out of her twat, the bitch couldn't be bothered to write one of the simplest characters in Marvel comics without doing the whole Erased Memories trope twice in her run. Completely butchered the character

>"musical episode" in a comic book.
How does this even work?

Do they just replace every period with a musical note

Sooner than you think.

Pls it wasn't a musical, it was a sing along.

Mar-Vell gets merchandise at least.

>I don't give a flying fuck who eats which Black's jizz out of her twat

You people and your relentless obsession with cuckoldry fantasies. You're like furries. You can't go a single whole conversation without shoehorning your weird fetish in there somewhere.

Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

I've been here long enough to have watched this bizarre fetish become so weirdly prevalent over the course of the last two years or so that now the kids can't stop talking about it. It's unseemly.

I know what is Illuminating Comics, user.

I'm being serious here. God, there's a fucking "Monday Carol Thread" every Monday where a bunch of Carolfags masturbate over her comics, including KSD's run.

That's because she's the Greatest.

Have you also been around long enough to k ow that the word "cuck" has lost all actual meaning?

Philip J Fry from Futurama was an actual cuckold in every sense of the word, some guy who happens to sleep with a check that slept with someone else before him is in fact not a cuck.

You're focusing on the wrong parts of the post, the important thing is that Carol was an actual good character before KSD ruined her.

I'm pretty sure that's just a half dozen posters user, just like with the old Sunday Symbiote threads, sure they could reach the image and reply caps, but there were only ever like a dozen of us in there.

Just like that one user who keeps shilling Zack Snyder, it's not nearly as many as you think.

>Have you also been around long enough to k ow that the word "cuck" has lost all actual meaning?

I mean, you SAY that, but the guy I was sharing the sorts of pretty explicit imagery of his cuckoldry fantasies that made it clear that without ever even using the word "cuck" it's plain what was on his mind.

>Character is ugly
>Only interesting storyline or character quality is directly ripped off from Iron Man, where it was done better (Alcoholism)
>Her books sell like shit
>Her fans are autistic weirdos who only like her because she's a girl
>Her current name is straight stolen from a far superior hero (alter ego of Billy Batson, the TRUE Captain Marvel)

She's definitely among the worst comic book characters I can think of. But Marvel realized all their good female characters were X-Men, so they had to start digging in and pulling out C-listers like Carol Danvers and Luke Cage's retired-superhero-wife Jessica. They needed women characters.

Okay, you got me there, when I hear the word cuck I understand what it means and I'll usually make an appropriate example, this is rare seeing as how the majority have the mentality of "You do what your girl says? What a cuck! Your girl lost her virgin to someone else? What a cuck! Your wife had a five year old so before you met and married her!? What a cuck!"

Her controversity could be interested.
Its curious to watch writers struggling to write her.

Carol doesn't have fans. Wonder Woman has fans. Carol has people who think she's Wonder Woman.

>Black Cat
>Elektra
>She Hulk
>Madam Hydra
>Mayday Parker
>Songbird
>Troll
>Jolt
>MJ
>Moonstone

All of these characters were better characters then about 90% of the X-Chicks, sadly this can't be said about all these characters today.

She has no fans on Sup Forums, just actual shills.

People generally don't.

Her books sell poorly despite Marvel pushing her pretty hard.

As Ms. Marvel she was fairly popular after Civil War, but very few people are big fans of modern Carol.
Making it seem like she's really popular (despite sales saying otherwise) is just Marvel doing what they do best.

>Black Cat
Debatable.
>Elektra
Comparable
>She Hulk
Comparable
>Madam Hydra
No
>Mayday Parker
haha
>Songbird
Who
>last 4
who? did MJ mean Mary Jane?

fucking c-listers dude. The only ones you listed who can carry their own book/movie are Elektra and maybe She Hulk. Even if I concede Spidergirl too, she's a female version of a popular male hero. She Hulk and her are both easy targets for internet feminists. They need a headliner who carries her own book, isn't based on a popular male hero, and preferably doesn't dress in skimpy clothing. That eliminates everyone on your list.

Carol's redesign makes her into a butch dykish type who fits what they were looking for. She's unpopular now but it won't matter because Marvel movies are basically all successful at this point.

Shills lad

But Carol IS based on a male hero.

We're still doing the "pose female lead like Rosie the Riveter" maymay?

You should try reading some Thunderbolts some time user, don't bother with Frankbolts or the current ongoing, but everything before then is pretty good.

And this was my mistake, I misread your post, I thought you were asking about which female characters were good that weren't X-Men, not who was most popular.
Also, this

I mean, hasn't Mar-Vell been dead more than he's been alive?

She's still based on a male hero and the saddest thing she's not even the first female to have his name, and she's also like the 5th try at Captain Marvel.

It's either that or copy PAD Supergirl #1.

he comes back every so often and his mini's still sell better than carol.

Grayson was shit too.

why does any of this matter? carol isnt popular either, and theyre trying to give her tthat roman reigns esque push. and elektra and she hulk are more popular than cap marvel the 6th

>One of her stories was a "musical episode" in a comic book.
One of the biggest sins Whedon has ever committed is that fucking musical episode of Buffy which I'm almost entirely sure is singlehandedly responsible for why so many nerds think that their shows and comics and whatever need at least one """"""hilarious"""""" musical episode/issue despite the fact musicals are fucking trash especially nerd musicals.

Here's what you need to realize user. The Carol Danvers that most of her Sup Forums fans like hasn't existed for a long time, and was based on a mis-match of various runs.

They take her Busiek-penned Avengers/Iron Man personality as an alcoholic, her violent/xenophobic tendencies from Reed's tie-ins to Secret Invasion, and a healthy amount of Illuminated Comic's "unabashed bitchiness", with a few people throwing in lesbianism with Jessica Drew, and form a composite to enoy

Oh I wasn't defending her. I think she fucking sucks ass but they're gonna push her till she's successful.

It's just marvel interns earning those sweet ass cents, nobody likes Carol

bump

I hope this thread stay alive until the next Carol shill thread.