ITT: God Tier Sup Forums couples

I will start with a fairly obscure one.

Is there a better canon gay couple?

mission hill is one of the most comfy cartoons ever desu

YOU CHEAP GAY BASTARD THESE CONDOMS ARE GOING TO FLY RIGHT OFF!

I lent this to my older gay co-worker so he could check out the series. He held on to it for a long time. I left the job. Didn't get the DVD set back for awhile, but I didn't mind because I knew it was with a true animation fan. (It was Special set because I had managed to get it signed by Tom Kenny) The last time we hung out he gave it back to me. Said he didn't get to watch it, but he knew it was important to me, said he'd torrent the series.

I wonder if he ever did watch Mission Hill.

About a month later a co-worker called me letting me know he'd passed away due to complications with his HIV. I miss him, he was a good guy. :/

If only the cheap, gay bastard bought the right condoms

Gays are not people though. It's a Jewish plan to turn white people gay and out breed them.

I hope nobody let him donate any blood

>be faggot
>die of AIDS
like pottery

At this point I can't tell if you're Sup Forums or just pretending to be Sup Forums

Why is it every time someone has a differing viewpoint on this board they are called Sup Forums? In the 1980s the United States Government created the Freddie Mercury disease to kill off all the gays and blacks. Certain people (Jews) found out really quick that it is much simpler to turn us all gay and out breed us.

BEST COUPLE. NONE ARE BETTER.

(I miss "Mission Hill".)

They are okay?

I like bob burger couple.

If you keep calling everyone you don't like pol then pol is going to become a really big group of people honey

Sorry to say it kind of serves him right. God punishes all who disgrace his kingdom. Should have thought twice before sucking on some strange mans giggle stick.

The problem is that Sup Forums's weaponised insincerity is the absolute norm for Sup Forums behavior now. It is impossible to tell apart those who make jokes from those who are sincere in their beliefs.

Who gives a shit if they are being real or not. Shake your head and move on. No wonder people call us Sup Forumsmblr

Not a very christian thing to say user

The definitive couple in any medium; Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or whatever.

It's in the Bible. Thou shalt not eat a man out from behind. Sodom went into great detail about this. See Genesis 19 for more details. This mans co-worker went against gods wishes in a truck stop bathroom and paid the ultimate price for it. I wish I could say god allowed him into his kingdom, but unfortunately he was set for eternal hellfire the moment his tongue touched that mans poop chute.

So, do you spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex?

Oh hell yes. I'd say Gomez was a lucky guy for landing Morticia, but that wouldn't be giving him enough credit. The man works for it every day.

It's like hearing a sermon out of the back of a pick up truck, and instead of passing out wine it's Pabst blue ribbon.

To be honest Morticia is lucky for landing Gomez. Granted she's a hot goth girl and all but Gomez is fucking Gomez, the dude turns it up way past 11, he's hovering somewhere in the thousands.

No
Because Wally and Gus aren't written like an old GAY couple, they are written like an old MARRIED couple
The fact that they are gay is secondary to their characters, two people who have been together for decades and who are still going strong despite some minor squabbles

I've always considered Gomez and Morticia to be one of the best examples of a healthy relationship on tv

No Morticia pics but have a Wednesday on the house

They'd have a few less "beefs" if someone's socks made it into the hamper

And that attitude is exactly why every board is infested with Sup Forums's general philosophy: Care about nothing and make a joke out of everything. Why bother worrying about whether the person making a racist joke is sincere or just a shitty edgelord 14-year-old? This is all a game, a shitty joke called existence, so mock as many people as you want and give no fucks about it! Who cares if the Sup Forums community is more toxic than Flint drinking water and helps white supremacists indoctrinate and recruit fresh new faces? We are all going to die anyway, so why not have some fucking fun!

Sup Forums is the prime example of Poe's Law: At this point, it is impossible to tell the "ironic" bigots apart from the sincere bigots, and now the whole site lives up to the "Internet Hate Machine" moniker.

Midnighter/Apollo

Yeah, but that only matters if you let it get the best of you bro. You're sitting here having a temper tantrum about what some random guy said on a comic book board. Who gives a shit. You're on the wrong website if you're getting this triggered over some silly comments.

Unfortunately, what happens on Sup Forums rarely stays on Sup Forums. The fuckheads who start out here do not stay here; I speak from experience on both sides of the aisle.

Damn spooky ass latinos.
I watched the munsters.

Shore Leave/The Alchemist

Why do they wear condoms if they've been together for so long? Are they in an open relationship?

Anal sex is not a clean business my good user, and no they are in a monogamous relationship.

Easier clean-up, or maybe the show wants to make a good example.

Blubs/Durlan

I don't understand this and it makes me angry.

one of Aku's minions is about to eat an inferior being

its possible one of them was HIV+ and didn't want to transmit it to the other

This.

You don't want poop in your peehole.

He said couple, Al got all possessive and weird so Shore Leave had him mind wiped

Actually user, you've been deceived. It said "thou salt not toss salad", meaning exactly what it sounds like. Regrettably over the years the term came to mean something totally different. You see, it was actually a ploy by the Big Salad companies who wanted to continue peddling their satanic lettuce mix. They slowly inducted the term "tossing salad" to mean rimjobs and scapegoat the gays.

So you see, anyone caught tossing or eating salads will be sent to hell. Gays and guys who like rimjobs will not, unless they also ate salad.

Lol it was so bad it gave him aids.

Gus prepared me for the absolute gayness that is military life

And then he told him about it and they got back together.

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye.

>The problem is that Sup Forums's weaponised insincerity is the absolute norm for Sup Forums behavior now.
>now
Yes, it's become endemic in recent days. Completely different from how we used to casually refer to other anons with the n-word and use the -fag suffix to designate group membership.

Clydes parents

Harley and Ivy

Reminds me of that episode from the original where the family was trying to get them to argue or be mad at each other for a "healthy" relationship but they're just too happily married.

>New condoms? What was wrong with our old brand? You cheap gay bastard - these things are going to fly right off!
They have the best dialogue.

Cleanup, yo.

How about god creators?
Agreed.

>now

nigga Sup Forums was built on a foundation of casual racism and pretending to be retarded.

>pretending