Genocidal villains can be Avengers, too

Genocidal villains can be Avengers, too.

>genocide
>implying that he didn't just evolve all of those worthless humans into new useful beings

Time displaced hitler as a Avenger when?

> new useful beings

The Living Planet stuff stopped being important before Infinity.

Multiversal murders can be Justice Leaguers too.

>Genocidal villains can be Avengers, too.
One of the original Avengers was a rampaging Monster, and they've had numerous killers and "reformed" villains on the roster.

So is he dead or not?
It's kind of hard to keep track of who did and didn't survive the end of 616.

One by one, all Hickman's characters are dying.

I'm not so sure, Black Swan is doing fine as a Thanos lackey, and Starbrand is still running around even if hes now been placed below Quasar.

AT that point I thought marvel couldn't get any worse and some how, they did. Makes me wonder what things will look like in another 5 years.

Im guessing you didn't read the last unworthy Thor

Indeed. They let lex luthor on the team.

To save you the trouble of reading , I'll just tell you that Black Swan and Proxima got killed in that issue.

Tony Stark is an Avengers so yeah, they can.

kek. Never gets old

Driven insane by brain damage and then by a giant yellow fear monster. Doesn't count.

Good.

serves them fucking right, those bitches were fucking annoying

Yes they can

>implying mutants are a race
>implying she tried to genocide them

A lot of them died or suffered hideously because of the removal of their mutant abilities. Her character was tainted big time by that shit.

That still doesn't make it genocide

dont know if this is bait, but i agree with the idea of mutants not being a race. if wanda had said "no more pomeranians" would existing pomeranians turn into a different dog breed?

im gonna need the numbers on a lot of mutants dying, because i keep hearing shit like so many mutants dying due to flying or swimming and shit like that, but it sounds like a load of bs. the ones i imagine dying are ones who mutant powers were literally keeping them alive, and i can only think of jono in that regard.

>Her character was tainted big time by that shit.

Indeed. She's been a huge bitch ever since.

Genocidal villains can be X-Men, too.

oh?

You know, all the examples posted here: at least their actions were callled out by SOMEONE, at least some of them showed guilt, at least they were mind-controlled, split-personality and all that.

Ex Nihilo bombed the earth, killed millions of people across five continents, then gots a a membership card out of nowhere because "our enemy is his creator we need him" without ever showing an inch of "oh, I did something bad didn't I?"

That's not Wolverine.

Hackman OC faggotry. I'm glad a lot of them died in Unworthy Thor

>Bishop, Gambit, Fantomex, Wolverine, Magneto, Emma Frost, Mystique, Sabretooth, Juggernaut
What is it with the X-Men and them constantly inviting unrepentant mass murderers into their team?
And how come most of them never go to jail for their crimes?

Emma was never a mass murderer.

She is now

I really wish Gambit was the equivalent of Terra that he was always meant to be.

That was one of the worst events

>The Shithumans were innocent guys
>They didn't know what the clouds did
>Emma's evil because she declared war on them despite the fact that they were basically getting prepared to wipe out the X-Men
>The Nuhumans can kick the X-Men's asses
>Black Bolt and Medusa are beautiful even though they kill, torture, maim and brainwash

>despite the fact that they were basically getting prepared to wipe out the X-Men
No they weren't

>hackman

>Bishop, Gambit, Fantomex, Wolverine, Magneto, Emma Frost, Mystique, Sabretooth, Juggernaut
Became a mass murderer after leaving the X-men, never actually rejoined them later (UXF was a temporary teamup)
>Gambit
Only participated very slightly in the Morlocks Massacre, nobody knew he was involved, got lots of shit after that came out
>Fantomex
Not a mass murderer, just a criminal
>Emma Frost
Same
>Wolverine
Lots of his troubled past and killings were shoved in by the writers during the years, otherwise he'd be the X-men without a no-killing rule (safe for Storm when she got real mad) and everytime he went full slaughter he was either mindcontrolled or he was killing robots/aliens/undead Hand ninjas etc
Way/Tieri/Aaron retardation is very recent and OOC
>Magneto
Up tol the late 80s, arguably willingly killed innocent people en masse in no position to retaliate only once with that Soviet submarine. He went through an international trial for that and was sent off. After he became "evil" again he never really joined an X-men team again before Scott's Extinction Team that was more akin to Utopia (a sovereign nation)'s first line of army
>Mystique
As for Wolverine, lots was shoved in into her past as a retcon but she was only a part of the shady government-controlled team. Her involvements with the actual X-men were miffled for all the 90s and she was made into an official only with Austen and Milligan, who again were among the worst X-writers ever
>Sabretooth
Never really willingly a member of any official team until Magneto's Uncanny came up but they were all semi-villainous anyway
>Juggernaut
A criminal but never a mass murderer, anyway he's possessed by a deity so doesn't count

Not to mention the only inhomos who got killed were some who had nothing to do with that shit, even arrived to sorta help.

>Medusa had better mind shielding than Mag-fucking-neato
>Psylocke could only charge into melee and not dodge

>The Nuhumans can kick the X-Men's asses

Their leader literally got his shit pushed in by an X-Men C lister.

>He went through an international trial for that and was sent off.
Didn't he brainwash the judges into letting him go?

In Issue 0 and 1, Medusa basically told all her lackeys to be prepared to fight the X-Men to the death as they couldn't be trusted to leave the Inhumans alone.

>Black Bolt
>Nuhuman
C'mon, don't insult him like that.

right now you only need a valid drivers licence or credit card to be an avenger

Wolverine hasn't committed genocide, he's committed Mass Murder.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure Dazzler showed the ability to do that before.

Sam Alexander was an Avenger, and he doesn't have either.

>Because Black Bolt's only power is his voice
>Because it's impossible to speak if your head is tilted back

fuck fucking shit Marvel. using Dazzler against BB is a neat idea, but why can't you execute without retarding

Hickman is a shit writer.

Fantomex has killed a shit ton of people

Black Swan was knocked off screen, she could be alright. Proxima had the life sucked out of her.

>if your head is tilted back

Did you somehow skip the first goddamn panel where Emma hit his throat.

An attack on people based on their genetic makeup that results in a lot of deaths is pretty damn genocidal.

>Genocidal villains can be Avengers, too.

That trope was already old in the 70s.

Only genocide? Amateurs.

i miss fucking x-men

schism ruined them.

If it's ok for the x-men then it's fine for the avengers to do it too.