ITT: Sup Forums girls voiced by men

ITT: Sup Forums girls voiced by men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXlmB0z8H1w&t=3m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=RwdJQz48130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly would marry a man if he had Linda's exact voice and mannerisms. Something about that accent and enthusiasm makes my dick rock solid.

Duh

didn't know that lel

Honestly, Doc does such a good job with her, I forget her voice is "a man's voice."

If that makes any sense.

Linda's voice and to an extent Tina's sound very organic to the characters and don't come across as a joke or cheesy or whatever. They really fit them. Also some of the lesser characters like Gretchen and Marshmallow sound believable.

Also I think DW is voiced by young boys

No, I get it. From the get-go you don't even question it, it just is. Maybe it's just because you're already used to people having their quirks, since it's Venture Bros.

Marshmallow's a MtF transsexual, so it makes sense.

Why do they call her Marshmallow?

Damn, didn't know that.
The strange part is that I find her sexy even with that voice.

Why is Charlie Adler so based?

I'M FILLING MY WATER WITH VOLCANICITY

Makes perfect sense. It's jarring when you first hear it but after a while it sounds totally natural. There's so much femininity in the delivery that you forget it's a man making his voice extra gravelly. Your brain just starts identifying it as a woman's voice.

Funnily enough even Doc Hammer's gotten attracted to it. In the commentaries there's a few parts where he goes on about how much he wants to fuck Dr. Girlfriend.

what is this?

Yer my bench now, Jesse. Hope you like discount knockoff brand jeans.

Butt Witch from Twelve Forever, played by Matt Berry.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXlmB0z8H1w&t=3m54s

>tfw hearing her call you sweetie

Its so weird that I associate her voice with a female now. Pretty crazy.

Because if you show her a sweet potato pie, she is on top of it

40 MILES PER WOLF HOUR

DELET TIS

Fun bit: They had Lily Tomlin audition for this and Brad Bird kept correcting her as to how to voice Edna until Lily said "Look, I hate turning down paying work but you ARE Edna Mole."

do you got a source this artstyle is neat

Aspect of the show that never made sense to me. Why are the women voiced by men?

Except that they don't actually sound remotely organic in the slightest user. It is blaringly obvious that is a mans voice every time Tina or Linda appear.

It is really off putting

I don't know, but it suits both their characters really well. Especially Tina.

Plus every funny line they said just becomes funnier when you remember that it's a grown man recording it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwdJQz48130

I think it's supposed to be at least a little off-putting. I kind of like it because if Lin and Tina had regular women's voices they'd probably be sexualized to all hell by the internet.. more than they already are, I mean.

ehryel/Arielle

Tina has the same voice as when her character was a boy.

So?

would you?

Yup, and I'd finish right on her chin

So I'm thinking it has nothing to do with sexualization, unless that was just an aside you were making.

Yeah, i mean genetically she's a woman, AND sexually attractive.
The real problem is how.

Yeah that's more of a happy accident.

>"what is this from?"
>"oh"
>"OH"
>"I remember now"
>"Oh god"

Haven't seen this. Reverse image search does nothing. What is it?

Venture Bros

>just now realizing Cow was female
I am a fucking idiot.

What? I've heard the Latino dub in my childhood, and the English one when I rewatched it two years ago, and I never noticed that

Did that shit ever come out?

Well I mean ... It's a cow, man.
She has udders and everything.

That's what I think about Tina. When I first heard her, I thought her voice was weird and figured it was a guy doing it, but now, it sounds natural to me.

I didn't even realize Linda was voiced by a man, though.

They even called her a her and referred to her as chickens sister.

Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, from Venture Bros. Imagine a large, deep-voiced 50-year-old man from New York, who smoked five packs a day for thirty years. That's what her voice sounds like. But somehow it's still sexy.