Jack literally killing children now

>Jack literally killing children now

They're teenage girls. They were brainwashed from birth and Jack didn't have to kill them. They were still babies for crying out loud what the fuck.

Look, I don’t give a shit how Sup Forums feels about killing people or what their own thoughts of that looks like. I am not in the least interested in whether it's “really justified” or not. I care what Jack did. I care about the cultural and institutional realities that made what Jack did possible, and made him think – with very good precedent for thinking so – that he could get away with it. And those – the actions and structural realities – have everything to do with immorality, no matter what Jack or his father think about "muh bushido code"

... Jack can kill all the teenage girls he wants – nothing changes the fact that this was, no question, brutality at work. Brutality isn’t just hate. It’s inequity. Privilege for some and contempt for others.

it's just a cartoon bruh

They aren't " babies", they're just sheltered and retarded

Stop being a bitch, user.

If a bunch of babies were irrationally trying to kill you, you would have to kill a couple of them, you can't rationalize, they are fucking babies. It's you or them, tough luck, I'm actually stronger than a toddler.

War is never peaceful.

It's self-defense. Not only did he initially try to run from them for a long time, he even told them they should leave and they made it very obvious they were not going to stop trying to inflict harm on him until they were out of the picture.

>Privilege for some and contempt for others.

...They attacked him first with the intent to kill, and wouldn't actually let him retreat. When retreat failed, he even gave them the chance to walk away with their lives.

Jack had no choice but to kill them in order to preserve his own life.

Fuck off.

Sup Forums

Nigga' they were out to kill his ass, what was he supposed to do die?

What you think cause they got a backstory that made them special or something? Half the mother fucker people Jack fought got backstories, they still always tryin' to kill his ass.

Take it as a fucking compliment, these bitches were the only humans that ever made him have to actually go this far, all the other fucks just got knocked the fuck out.

OP just mad his waifus are dead.

Jack didn't know they were brainwashed or hadn't experienced life for themselves. He was in survival mode, it was either him or them. It's self defense.

Either way, I'm sure his perspective on his actions will change once he starts bonding with Ashii.

>>>/tumblr/

He literally gave a speech about how they could turn around and forgot about it, which they replied they aren't going to stop until they kill Jack, what more justification do you need. What sort of actions do they need to commit to make killing them okay in your mind

>12 year old tries to kill me
>I deck them in the face
>WOW WTF WAS THAT FOR HOW DARE YOU HARM ME I'M JUST A CHILD
>12 year old tries to kill me again
>I kill them
>WOW WTF YOU KILLED A KID

-Jack doesn't know that
-They're still trying to kill him

You're a faggot. Even the one who was clinging to the end of her chain-scythe for dear life was shit-talking him and praising Aku.

Did Joey ever get him his damn coffee?

I knew this would happen but idk maybe spoiler your shit faggot OP.

Fuck off OP, it's either them or him. And they're not likely to want to save the world from Aku. He's killed a few people in the original series too.

It is more logical to assume the person who will not kill, even if it means millions of innocent people suffering and dying if they do not, is the evil one, because in their selfish, arrogant pride and need to feel superior and smug, and be the self-declared moral compass of the universe, they choose to cause suffering by not allowing or hindering others in their efforts to actually do something about the evil and cruelty in the world.

The people who think like you do, OP, are people who are completely out of touch of reality. Sheltered, weak individuals who sit in their comfort and judge the rest of the world, while having done nothing themselves. The people who judge others who attempt to confront adversity and enemies are the people who have never suffered at the hands of that thing themselves.

Fuck off. I hope this thread gets deleted, it reeks of bait.

nice false flagging Sup Forums but no one is this retarded

Now get the fuck back to your board

This is a falseflag bait thread. Report these two posts and await staff intervention.

Paranoia at work

Why didn't Jack just rape the assassins?