THEY'RE COMING

>THEY'RE COMING.

dumb frogposter

Don't worry, they'all be gone, soon.

Thank you Pepe.
Truly you are my greatest ally.

>they weren't coming at all

I had my volume too high and this frog scared teh shit out of me

>TFW Sup Forums lets us have twenty thre (23) SJ threads but not even one (1) SJ General

Come on frog, dance!
I swear, I saw him do it!

wait... they're seriously not letting a SJ general stay up? mods... the fuck?

generals are banned unless it's steven universe because uhhhh

not that I endorse generals either way mind you, just pointing out that the mods let SU have special treatment

>special treatment
a general is not a good thing

I went "MOTHA FU..."

well because some of the janitors and mods are former tripfags there

HERE COMES DEM GIRLS
OH SHIT WADDUP

True. A general is a measure of how autistic a fandom is.

Surely a general is appropriate for a currently airing show or a movie up to a week after release?

nope no generals but 20 threads are ok

this. the board is flooded with SJ threads. Not that I care, but wouldn't a general be more appropriate?

Containment.
Obviously, faggots are still spilling over making jack threads en masse if you are posting here.
Just consider the nature of the thread. Like if they want to talk about the frog, they want to talk about the dog and how all 6 of their waifus got rekt and how ashi the primary waifu for waifufags, didn't.
And the deer, and why they didn't get humped.
And the reaction of the now deceased girls to the deer thinking its Aku's minion.
Jack and dog interaction
Jack and girl interaction
Blue Seppeku Jack interaction.
Blue Seppeku Jack reaction images.
Emperor rekking bandits threads would and have appeared too.

No, I understand completely why there is a giant containment sticky.

Taking duplicates into account and the fact everyone didn't watch when it aired, at least half the board would be jack threads if that sticky went down.

Serious Question:

Why do the girls pause when he pauses?

They have been shown they are mercilessly efficient, and it's evident enough that jack is very efficient.

it might be a trick to lure you into attacking or some shit like that

The man is half naked
They want to taake a long look at his deletable body
, his rippling muscles, and imagine his sword entering them as their bodies merge and they transcend the past, present, and future

Actually just checked the page

KEK

They took it down

They were being strategic, waiting for him to have an opening.

I meant to say that it obvious that jack is worn down.

Generals are far more cancerous than just regular threads. SJ shouldn't have a general but neither should SU, nor should any show have generals or "stealth" generals. If a show's currently airing and there's stuff to discuss, there is literally nothing, nothing wrong with having multiple threads up.

NO.
Steven Universe only.

kek

they should just allow generals and have them double as a honeypot to mass ban shitposters

m4chga...ok that doesnt really work but you get the point

The birth of a new reaction image.

>banning
>effective post 2013
lel with phoneposters alone and how easy it is to reset ip banning is an obsolete method
Sup Forums should try shaddowbanning instead

Bad writing.

It was actually very smart of them.
They'd gathered that attacking him first and suddenly, especially in a tight circle only resulted in him turning their weapons and momentum on them or each other. Contrary to what conventional combat would tell you, ganging up on him wasn't paying off.

When they heard him panting they realized they could just wear him down when he started taking wild swings. There's three of them and only one of him, they could have taken turns prodding and provoking a reaction while Jack has no support to tap out.

He figured out their plan pretty quick and narrowed down their attack approach so he could deal with them one at a time and they couldn't switch positions easily without giving him an opening to escape.
Though to be fair he was clearly doing that before climbing onto that broken tree.

Bullshit, no frog can dance and I don't see him dancing

THey tried that and one of them got killed.

RAREST PEPE AKU

Steven Universe is shit

Generals are a blight. It's better this way

No. It will always lead to a rapid decline in quality discusdion and the development of an exceedlingly obsessive and autustic subculture even by Sup Forums standards. There is no such thing as an acceptable or appropriate general

>Having a general for a final season that only has 10 episodes

They're probably being proactive about not having one start for a show ending soon.

We don't have a SJ general because it's not an ongoing series. Why do you even want one?

>We don't have a SJ general because it's not an ongoing series.
Alright, user, I have some good news for you. You might not know this, but there is a new 5th season of Samurai Jack since 03/11, and we have got a new episode every week.

We are at the 3rd right now. Go watch them, they are amazing.

>tfw even kek/pepe is on Jack's side.