THINN Wondie vs STRONK Wondie

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who drew the left one?

keepsake20 on DA

Gal

Right is gorgeous, is it based on someone?

>hungry skeleton

The body was based on pic related

THICC

Okay and pic related is? Google-image search only gave me a link to the oxford of female.

There are plenty of female heroes that look fine vanilla thin, but Wondie? Amazonian or bust

Which is what everyone unrealistically wanted Gal to be.

insta is samsuebaker

Damn girls with muscles look like THAT!!!?????

DC fucked up desu

reminds me of christina halkiopoulos

Ah, the good old days, when pimp daily was a valid way to advertise vidya.

Jumping Sports Wondie is ideal Wondie

>reminds me of christina halkiopoulos
they're friends

God, I want them to tie me up and snu-smu me dry.

The only right answer is Alex Ross Wonder Woman.

STRONK Wonder Woman, then

This

remember to support sejic know that he'll work on aquaman

>remember to support sejic know that he'll work on Mera

>Wondie
>Anything but Stronk
Gal Gadot was a mistake

I was being sarcastic. That bitch is a tranny. Girls with muscles dont look like your pic

Y-you too...

>tfw they picked a skeleton instead of an actual woman with actual mass
Shaking my head, to be honest.

Not a Gal fan but if they picked a muscly woman the film would bomb. Normies don't like muscly women.

Normies liked Deadpool

STRONK

Stronk. Left doesn't even look like a hero.

Yep, I think normies liked Gina Carano just fine.

Deadpool had one of the best marketing campaigns in years and was a good film. Carano had three lines. I would kill for Carano Wondie but normies aren't ready for a film with a muscly female protagonist.

sauce?

I prefer BLACK Wondie

>that roid gut
ew

More like Blasian Wondie.

STRONK for superior snu snus

gross

I just read the news, I'm gonna be a mommy. I'm gonna be a mommy todaay.

Could Lucy Lawless have been a good live action Wonder Woman in her prime?

Yes. 100%

THERE I')S NOTHING WRONG WITH GALDOT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

she looks malnourished and frail
ww is supposed to be a warrior princess

Gina Carano would have been good, but she's not a great actor and sort of sounds like a man. Which is the problem with a lot of the STRONK choices posted ITT.

Comparison

Or instead of looking for STRONK women they could pick a non-skeleton and have her work out a bit. They didn't get the biggest bodybuilders to play Captain America and Batman, they just chose people who weren't twigs and made them work out.

Gina is a better actor than Gadot. All you idiots defending her acting are delusional. She's done LESS acting than Gina

Is that the same girl??????

That's disgusting.

1. Chris Evans got bigger every time he played the role of Cap.
2. Christian Bale and Ben Affleck are both huge men.

It's like you're not even trying.

They're all professional actors and not fighters or bodybuilders. Carano isn't the only woman on the planet bigger than Gadot.

Also here's Evans in the first Cap, as you can see he's nowhere near comparable to Gadot. It's not really relevant if he got bigger later; he was already big in the first one.

>One-off villain to be beaten and never show up again or
>Main character of multiple films and part of big trio of superheroes
A-are you retarded?

Given that it's very weak evidence normies would tolerate a buff Wonder Woman. Where's the counter evidence that shows they won't?

wow

He got big to play Cap. He was big before but not the beefcake we saw in the first Cap.

So why can't they do the same thing for a female, pick a non-skeleton and have her work out?

God this thread is so frustrating. Is there just one guy in here that keeps bitching about Gal Gadot being a "skeleton" over and over? I have been reading comics for over 30 years, and I am still surprised daily by how angry some fans are.

Hey some of us are far more angry that she is not an actress but a model. In that way i understand the skeleton posters cause she's not an actress or the right model to choose.

She is a fucking terrible actress though, no one can defend her flat acting.

>It's so frustrating that not everyone agrees with me! But instead of engaging with them I will just exclaim how wrong they are and leave it at that!

Gadot shills are more frustrating than skeleton posters desu. She can't act and looks nothing like Diana.

Stronk

Isn't Supes hitting that?

Strong Wonder Woman grooming a waifish Wonder Girl to be her pet

Show me anywhere in my post where I even stated whether I liked Gadot or not.

show me in my post where I said you like Gadot

Diana is not a real person. Please tell me which actress looks like this:

i'd let the stronk wondie take me.
if you know what i mean. heh heh heh.

I meant where I said I like Gadot.

the problem is galdot could solve this by just dveloping a bit of muscle

she hasn't for some reason

gina is a fucking terrible actress. that haywire manages to be a good movie despite her complete lack of acting ability is a miracle.

So did I

It's more about muscle mass. Lynda Carter looked the part at the time but Gadot is too skinny compared to modern Wondie.

Because neckbeards on Sup Forums are definitely Gadot's #1 concern.

well, we know being a good actress isn't. What is her #1 concern then?

No the problem is she can't act worth shit. Thought that is a problem as well

it's normal for actors to get in shape for a role, it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Still better than gadot

Stronk.

From character design perspective, a thicker wonder woman is more imposing and implies that she's a trained warrior.

A WW that's model thin implies that the artist likes women that are model thin. Women that thin look like they belong on a catwalk and not in a costume fighting super villains.

>you need a thicc wondie because she's a warrior
Something tells me Sup Forums doesn't actually know any female fighters other than Gina

SAUCE

>implying Gadot is as muscular as the grill in your pic

From a design point he said.
I mean most heroes could be skinny fucks but from a design point being a beef cake implies being strong. Also being thinner implies less strengthbased powersets which is why Spidey and speedsters tend to be more otter mode.

Are the supervillains and monsters going to be nice enough to only fight people in their weight class?

Yes. That is weigh in where they shed every ounce of water. On guys it makes them looked ripped, on women too skinny. A healthy balance works well for a woman.

Caity Lotz has an incredible body and athleticism for her to be a super hero. And given the right roll she is great. Check out The Machine.

Thats the type of actress they should have gone for, Lotz can act and has better physique than Gadot

Acting ability: Gal Gadot > Gina Carano > Ronda Rousey. And Gadot is not even a good actor.

Elizabeth Taylor

Gadot better than any of them? You got to be kidding? She never acted once in those movies. Deadpool alone showed Gina far better

Forever gay.

Carano was better in Fast and Furious but trash in Deadpool
Even when not speaking anything (99% of the time) she was bad

wtf how did she grow so big
she's bigger than me

>Nopan Wonder Woman

fuck yes

Slender curvy frame with a layer of appropriate muscle under a layer of babyfat

She tried.

>we could've had Antje Wonder Woman at the cost of Gadot Faora.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA

Winner right here.

she wouldn't automatically be Wonder Woman if Gadot was Faora

There is, but it's not her build.

She's a tan skinned brunette with brown eyes and an accent. Wonder Woman should have fair skin, raven hair and blue eyes. And definitely not speak with an accent.

Everything else people complain about is just musclefaggotry.

hhnnnnnnnnnnnngggg she's huge! sauce pls