Why is this fucker still alive and why am I supposed to find him interesting?

why is this fucker still alive and why am I supposed to find him interesting?

doggo memes, the really annoying ones

>not understanding parallelism
Truly the dumbest board

What do you have against no-so-metaphorical wolf-buddies OP?

>hurr jack is the doggo

I honestly thought it was a metaphor and was suprised it was a real wolf.

He's Jack's spirit animal

Its jacks father reincarnated and the tigers were the bandits

After watching the episode again, I honestly found the stuff with the wolf pretty damn boring

It would've been better if the wolf was dead.

They fucked up.

Fuck you guys, I liked the cave scenes with jack and the wolf. Comfy af

How is JACK still alive? He probably lost more blood in that episode alone than he could store in his body.

Idunno man I think it was pretty nice for jack to have a break and a friend, albeit nonhuman friend, for awhile before he had to murder 6 female assasins back to back ya feel?

Because he is the personification of Jack's perseverance in the face of certain annihilation. So long as the wolf lives to remind Jack of (((HIS PURPOSE))) then so shall Jack live as well. It's a spiritual metaphor, faggot.

This. It was actually kind of a relief to all the angst before this point.

Why the fuck did they turn Samurai Jack into Rambo?

is his purpose jewish now?

It's called kino.
I wouldn't expect a tumblr board like this to understand.

I'm getting mad max vibes about his wolf companion

...said the redditor.

Nice projection.

You clearly don't understand "projection."

Because it looks totally kick-butt!!

Did you see how he bit that green tiger?! He was like

*whoosh*
*chomp*

So cool!1!

everyone in this thread needs to choke on a big fat, meaty, black, cock

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Have you even fucking seen the series? Of all the crazy shit Jack has survived, losing a bit of blood is too much? Some of you are being completely retarded. Also, there is something obviously going on with his body. He can't age. Perhaps him surviving is connected to that?

Take it easy user. You don't have to take every snide remark as shitting on the show.

You can't understand projection without parallels.
So how do you not get the wolf if you can identify a projector?

>aku can create multiple copies of himself

do you think he ever, you know, unspeakably fucked himself?

Considering he actually seems to get work done, no, I don't think he's ever explored self-orgies.

I was on board with that till you got to the black part.

I don't think he even has sex organs. Probably just left some of his black goo behind in the Sect's chaimbers and the priestess decided to insert it up her snatch

Who wouldn't?

But what if he`s doing it all the time?

Like he constantly breeds more evil to cope with light-cancer that eating him alive in the places where the magic sword penetrated his body?

OY VEY GOYIM, YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR SHECKLES

All the time. Maybe he overdid it once and just lost interest in it after awhile.

Get back to the past, Jack!

jack is guts now

I was honestly surprised when I thought he ended up dying last episode, thought it was supposed to be the shows way of saying Jack was on a road that would get him killed. Then next episode the animal is alive.

>Have you even fucking seen the series? Of all the crazy shit Jack has survived, losing a bit of blood is too much?

This.
The one that comes to mind the most is during the episode with the monks and the mountain where Jack get's the snot beat out of him by a yeti. That was a total thrashing. His bones would have been crushed to pieces. I'm starting to think that if Jack hasn't aged there's a good chance he may not be able to die at all.

I don't think you're using that Sup Forums meme right.

Get back to the past, jack

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

That's the first time I saw him smile this season.

Thought it was kind of gay. A wild wolf wouldn't just decide to be friends with a human.

The wolf was beat up like him. They were probably apprehensive around each other at first.

Are you telling me I'm not thew only one who thought it was stupid that a random wolf started babysitting Jack for no reason. His fight with the tigers being a parallel to Jack's fight with the daughters was cool and all, but why did they make it seem like he was dead only to bring him back to life and establish a relationship between him and Jack. Did the wolf and Jack know each other before this?

Yes. That is what parallelism at its most retarded and shitposty form.

I agree.

The wolf represents Jack's will to survive. It symbolically and literally gives him what he needs to keep going.

Get back to the past jack

Protection his smile user

Get back to the past Samurai Jack!

He's a cute doggo. What more could you want?

Get back to the past, Jack

Yeah, I too found the whole scheme very convoluted, the dog finds this asshole in his cave and just feeds him and helps him out of nowhere, I mean, sure; it looks cliché when you find a dog in the woods and you start feeding him and stuff but it at least feels more natural.

Well, yes. Two apex predators fighting each other with a good budget behind it is always awesome. I'm not even sure why this needs to be mocked.

>to remind Jack of jews
I don't understand.

Get back to the past, JACK!

>all the alien tigers died
>the girls lived
if the wolf showed up out of nowhere in ep 3 to nurse Jack not much would change. on another note I hope the assassins get done with soon, besides getting scared by deer they have nothing going for them

he doesn't even exist to begin with
he's part of jacks imagination

well scratch that if jack dies once all the girls are dead and the wolf part is paralleling the season

>Why is he still alive

Because Jack is still alive and that's his fursona

>why should I find him interesting

because the Future is Furry and it's time you got on board

that wolf helped jack because he really wanted at that HMD

Shut up Tommy

>wolf gives jack a couple of birds to eat
>jack gives the wolf several humans to eat
a sound investment

Get back to the past, Jack

Good fortunes pls

are you complaining that they made the wolf seem dead in the same episode when they made Jack look as if he was dead?

Are you daft?

>(((AKU)))

None of the blood in the water counts. Blood dilutes in water, so even a tiny amount looks huge. Everything out of the water wasn't really that much.

>The white swordsman

Behead those who insult doge.

Because wolf is the true waifu

Get back to the past Jack!

Get back to the past Jack!

(((Echo)))

Because Jack is pure even the animals can sense it as they sensed Ikra's evil

Same

So when is it going to talk, since we already know that dogs can talk in Aku's future.

Doggo isn't jack ya'll bunch a retards, The dog obviously represents aku. It is a change in story this jack is different then before the same goes with aku. Trust me you'll punch your ma in th mouth once you see it. give it a coupla episodes.

>scotsman activates behelit