Why do you people give a fuck about Pink Diamond, what Lion really is, Pearl's original owner, and shit like that?

Why do you people give a fuck about Pink Diamond, what Lion really is, Pearl's original owner, and shit like that?

I'd rather see Ronaldo's struggles as he tries to become a Crystal Gem.

And stay gone.

I know right?

Who cares about all that interesting lore that has been built up, I want to see more episodes dedicated to Lars and Sadie's dysfunctional relationship!

>what Lion really is
A shard of Pink Diamond obviously.

Go back to your hundreds of other Samurai Trash threads

hot

I really loved that episode were nothing really happened at all, that was so memorable!

>implying
It's still less cancerous than when you faggots shit up Sup Forums.

Someone was murdered, this needs to be addressed.
Well they're not gong to dissect him, right?
How does someone like her happen?

Please tell me you're joking.
Is it you Zuke?

HELL or the evil that is AKU!?

QUALITY

Just take a glance at the replies in this thread. Pure trash show. At least SJ threads fucking go somewhere and aren't just magnets for bait.

SU is on hiatus.

Do you think the threads are somehow better when it's not?

Yeah, because there's stuff to talk about.

>Just take a glance at the replies in this thread
All I see is a bunch of cunts who don't watch the show whining about it instead of just not replying to the thread

Rebecca is that you? Nobody cares a whole your shitty townies but you.

no explosion no buy

Yeah, all those, "That was so disappointing" or "New fusion design sucks" threads really crank up the ol' cranium.

Yep. That's what a bait magnet is, you dumb autist. Which wouldn't be the case if SU was actually good like SJ.

There have been tons of SJ bait threads today too. It has nothing to do with the quality of a show and everything to do with its popularity.

Are people seriously still bitching about SU? Just accept it, its not going to get cancelled in the near future anyway.

Why can't SU fags take the hint that they aren't wanted and stay in /trash/ during the hiatus?

And those have been deleted while the actual threads have been left up because it's easy to tell the distinction between a thread with discussion, a fun image dump thread, or a bait thread.

That isn't the case with SU. Even discussion threads for that show are just people bitching about filler, bad fights, bad animation, and disappointing resolutions.

Because this is shitty bait coming from someone who clearly hates the show

let me ask why do you come into the threads about shit you hate

Why is it any SU thread that points out something bad is "started by a hater" and not "started by a frustrated fan who hates the direction of the show"? Why do you think this show has no faults enough to have legit angry fans and just split into groups of fans and haters?

To ask you why you stay in a board that hates you.

hay stupid fuck i like samurai jack and steven universe fuck off you stupid ass

So you can't have negative non-bait discussion on Sup Forums then? I mean yeah it's shit but there's nothing outright against the rules or wrong with it per se. Yeah it's nice to see a show that people actually praise for once but bitching and moaning is like this site's national past time. In fact we're doing it at this very moment!

Because this is the only place where people like them get attention

>a board that hates you
a small amount of loud retards that have no self control and bitch over and over na

OP literally stated that the most disappointing filter episodes which everyone hates are the ones he enjoys most and those that reveal anything about the actual plot are shit tier. If this is not a bait then what is?

Keep telling yourself that.

>is like this site's national past time.
It's not at all. That's only the past 4 - 5 years or so. This site used to be about memes, image dump, and silly thread chains. Bitching, baiting, and "___ SUCKS!" only started to occur when browsing Sup Forums was considered "cool".

ok then tell me why is not all of Sup Forums shitting on this thread

That doesn't negate my point about other threads of that caliber. Someone making a SU thread saying, "I hate the townie episodes" or "The fights are bad" are considered hate threads.

I mean I miss the old "LOL EPIC THREAD" days too but they're not coming back, and it's been going on since at least 2006, not just the last 5 years. Even then there's never been an issue with actually constructive criticism, and while there is certainly plenty of bitching and baiting not every thread is like that.

'cause who cares? This is a free website, and it's not like SU is spamming everything else out of existence or anything.
If you want to talk about something else just become OP. It's not hard.

1. I was talking about other ones, I was referring to this one.
2. Even if we talk about other SU threads. They are basically the same stuff over and over again. "I don't like the art style", "Continuity is ruined", "SJWs are taking over the world" etc. Its good to criticize things, but the same arguments at least twice a day is a little bit too much.

I want to see Amedot, White Diamond, Lapis doing SOMETHING other than menstruating and Rose Quartz have some sort of redemption even though I'm convinced it's just going to be Steven fixing all of the bullshit she left for him to fix and everyone forgives her stupid fat slut ass anyway.

because lore of course

Then maybe they should start showing some

>Pearl's original owner
It's Rose. I don't understand why people are even still debating this. She's been referred to as Rose's Pearl several times in the show.

But Pearl was already couple thousand years old when Rose was made.

Source.

When has this ever been established? Shes said she began fighting with Rose when she was a few thousand years old, not that she was made thousands of years before her.

Rose was made on Earth, and Pearl was already few thousand years old when she took up swordfighting, which should've been at the start of the rebellion.
Unless gems came to Earth several millenia earlier than 6000 years ago, I don't see how Pearl could've belonged to Rose, since she's older than her.

>Rose was made on Earth
Oh my god no she wasn't and neither was Bismuth so that's stupid, and Rose didn't jump out of the ground and start fighting. She was a part of the colonisation of Earth for who knows how long before she started the rebellion.

Rose was a Pink Diamond gem and all Pink Diamond gems had to have been made on earth because Earth was Pink Diamond's only planet.

actually its surprising.the last SU Sup Forums threads had less raging assholes who hate the show than in the past
i guess they realized if they kept shitting on a thread about a show they hate it would only mean they will see that show more on this board.

if the OP said something like "why do they keep making towny episodes??? they suck!!" then yeah its stupid to just say his opinion is invalid but this is clearly a bait.
nobody who sees this show would rather see a ronaldo ep instead of a pink diamond one

I'm pretty sure it's just sarcasm

Yeah, OP was mocking the crewniverse's choice in direction. He's clearly a fan of the lore but hates the townie episodes. This is not unusual for a SU fan opinion. I don't know why people are freaking out and shouting BAAAAAIT unless they actually believe the townie episodes are better. Sarcasm threads are pretty normal for Sup Forums.

Wait, what happened to SU containment generals?

Gone, for now.
And they're hell incarnate.