Ashi is cute. Cute!

Ashi is cute. Cute!

Her hair is cuter like that.

>episode 1-2 serious emotionless murdering machine build only for the purpose of killing
>episode 3 "Fuck you samurai! I'm gonna kill you, ya scum! I'm gonna destroy you! I hate your guts! Die die die die die die die!"

I would probably be butthurt to if I practsed for so long only for it to go down the toilet.

wow I can't type for shit today.

THOUGHT.

We know that episode 6 has Ashi going through different areas while following after Jack and meeting a bunch of people who he has helped.

What if DA SAM-OO-RAI is the one who gives her that kimono after he's old and all wise and shit?

She was basically having a tantrum because he wouldn't just die.

The Daughters were adorable, to bad most of them got fucking destroyed.

BUT THEN

YAMERO

>sees the hardships faced by civilians under Aku's law
>meets people who were saved or lives made better by the Samurai
>will probably see the emoji family in the 'Ashi looks for Jack' episode
too predictable, Leon Gennedy. just drop the Ashi plot, no one cares about her.

So... why is she wearing the robes, Sup Forums?

Is this

> romantic implications: a post-sex afterglow scene where Jack clothed Ashii in his gi so that she wouldn't get cold after waking up in the nude?

or

>parental or mentor indications: the first glimpse at a sort of training montage where Jack is giving her a spare set of his gi clothes so that she can begin to learn and practice in his ways of the samurai bushido code?

I sincerely think it can go either way, honestly. It's still too early to tell.

she just got out of the shower (that's why her hair doesn't look like shit) and put on some samurai bathrobes

The deer couple scene is proof: Ashi will pork with Jack

The third episode made it clear that the daughters were still very innocent and child-like, albeit in a morbid, twisted sense.

They're experienced in combat and and are well informed about the concepts of death, survival of the fittest, etc.

But the deer scene made it clear that they've probably never explored much of - if any - of the outside world. They don't know what most animals are, they don't know what sex or true love is (be it romantic or platonic) they've been conditioned sever all bonds and ties if one of their fellow sisters die; they've probably never seen a man until Jack came around either, they were largely abused by their mother and other members of the cult and so on. You know, obvious stuff.

I have a feeling it's going there's going to be some pretty heart-wrenching revelations and character development once Ashii Jack start bond and team up. Even more so when Jack realizes that these girls never had any free will or choice in their lives; he's going to feel guilty as fuck for relying on his father's words to validate his murderous actions. Assuming there's any time for Genndy and co. to touch on these issues, that is.

I don't get how this can be explained other than Ashi got bonked on the head when she feel, becomes amnesiac, and Jack influences her into not being a murderous cunt.

>she uses jacks kimono after theyre done fucking like rabbits
BEST GIRL

>Aku finds out the Samurai lost his sword
>"Finally, the moment I have been waiting for has arrived."
>Hunts down Jack
>Shapeshifts into Ikra
>Diddles Jack

They don't know how to hunt though. Do they have rations or something?

She looks really good there, I wonder what's the context

Like Father, like daughter.

we need kimono ashi fan art

some drafag please do this one with newjack

>Jack sees Ikra again
>plays dumb because he's 75 and still a virgin

Being ignorant is not the same as being innocent

If the time portals are destroyed, the ending will be either the death of Jack or finding a new life in the future with Ashi.

He has yet to become King Jack.

So why is her hair like that? Does she have evil cultist hair gel?
She failed, her shit family is dead, and she's seeing the world from a perspective other than a head in the wall.