Can Jean Grey be fixed or salvaged Sup Forums?

She can stay dead so we can acknowlwdge her exclusively in past tense.

This

>we are in a era in witch the swj and pandering rule the media
>we still have j. scott campbell covers
fuck this gay earth

There is nothing wrong with her.

Not every female X-character needs to be shitty cheesecake with generic snark.

First she need to male Iceman straight again

Also, this Hopeless book is going to be great. One of few Marvel instances of a writer working on a character he is interested in rather than being on some shit editorial project.

got to make that money honey.

Jean's not overly complex, she's super hot and super powerful, that's it.

Marvel has just fallen into the trap where all their female heroes have to be profound, and that's not why people like Jean Grey, her appeal is the same as Barbara Gordon Batgirl and Marvel followed DC into doing the same mistakes.

>this Hopeless book is going to be great
Hopeless has never written a book that could be called great.

>can Jean Grey be fixed or salvaged Sup Forums?
No. That's why she needs to stay dead. Otherwise writers will over and over try to fix her and fail or just give up and do another hackneyed Phoenix plot.

>Not every female X-character needs to be shitty cheesecake with generic snark.
That is exactly her

this Hopeless and great don't belong in the same sentence, unless you are talking about opposites

I mean, we need to fix all of marvel, but yes. Jean needs hard rules and needs to be less of a manipulative bitch. It's like men at marvel don't know how to write women without making them exaggerated bitter stereotypes.

This

She was literally cheesecake without the snark, now she's snark without the cheesecake.

Why is Campbell's art so shit?

not as long as she is the Phoenix host. She is simply way too powerful to be interesting, and most jeanfags are blind to this simple reality. She needs to give the Phoenix Force to someone restrained, mature, dedicated, and most important of all: SOMEONE RIGHT

Make Teen Jean finally go full villain and after she's defeated, mindwipe her and send her and the rest of the O5 back in time.

You know what's sad? That the hottest woman in there is not even Jean, it's Madelyne as the Goblin Queen.

Lol scottfags: the thread

She's also a better character than Jean

They can't go back to their own time because their time doesn't exist anymore.
There's nowhere for them to go now.

then send them to an alternatre future were time moves more slowly and it basically still the past

I don't think there are any alternate anything at the moment. Didn't the whole Marvel Multiverse get fucked?

>walking retcon
>good character

The Richards family recreated the multiverse, they're all back except for 1610.

Yeah she can be fixed, by being put back in the fucking grave. Fuck Past Jean.

You mean goodcharacterfags.

Despite the frequent teases to bring her back, Jean was kept dead for Scott/Emma shipping purposes. That excuse doesn't exist anymore. But good luck finding a writer who has any idea what to do with her other than another Phoenix story, or another love-triangle.

That's because there's nothing else to Jean Grey herself. She has a boring as fuck personality.
And people clamoring for her to come back only do so because she's "iconic".
The only way to make her interesting is writing her as Phoenix, but at the same time not writing yet another "I CAN'T CONTROL IT!" or "Doctor Manhatten's adventures in love" story line.

Why are the young versions of the original team still in the present? How does that even work?

I only read the first 9 or so issues of All New X-Men, and thought that bringing the original team to the present was absurd. Not sure why they are still here. Can someone explain?

Nothing wrong with real Jean.
"Look at me wrong, eat a schlong" Jean just has to be put on a bus, die on the way to her timeline and never be brought up again, though.

FACT:

Digital coloring does NOT suit Bruce Timm art syle. Looks bad

Get rid of teen Jean and bring back Claremont era Jean. No more love triangle bs with Wolvie and Scott.

And then make her lesbians with Storm.

lol that black queen and goblin queen are front and center... i thought fan service was frowned upon nowadays?

it doesn't make sense, eventually sales on All New will become shit and they'll have some event where they get mind wiped and sent back to the past

Hopefully, but this whole X-Men Blue and Gold thing should have been a proper fresh start for the X-Men. Now it just seems like they are digging themselves into a deeper hole.

No he meant losers that live vicariously through Cyclops and hate female X-Men.

Well, besides pretending to like Emma.

People love female X-Men, the girl characters are generally more popular then the males besides Logan. They just hate Jean because of all the shitty writing and retcons.

Female X-characters are generally more beloved than male ones, faggot. Jean's just a bad character. Get over it.

It's okay when Jeffery Scott Campbell does it.

I'd rather have beast be fixed.