It's a everyone is invited to an event except for the protagonist episode

>it's a everyone is invited to an event except for the protagonist episode

[Zack Snyder]

>it's actually a totally innocuous event and the protag ends up ruining it for everyone

>It's a turns out it was his surprise birthday party that was unbeknowst to the MC and viewer.

>Sonia
>Sonic
>Manic

>---nia
>---n---
>Man---

>Sonic
>Mania

>It's actually because the MC is just really fucking annoying and people need time away from him

>It's a "character gets a position of power and lets it go to his head" episode

>There's no real reason for the protagonist not to have been invited

>It goes to his head literally within seconds

Yeah. Like I care.

> it's a nice day but OP's a faggot who won't go outside

Face it, breakfast is ruined!

That's real life in a nutshell

What are some shows where a character lets power go to his head?

In Recess, Gus is made temporary King of the Playground and he goes nuts.

And in Home Movies, it's used as a joke. Melissa warns Brendan that if Jason gets a little power on the set he'll go crazy. I think it happens later in the episode

>main character(s) travel to the future
>cute/harmless character is ruthless distopian dictator

>it's a "friend is upset because he overheard from his parents that he's moving away, so his friends decide to have one last, grand adventure or party with them, but it turns out the character isn't actually moving away from the neighborhood" episode.

It's weird and annoying how pretty much all episodes with this plot follow the same steps with almost no variation.

>it's a "the protagonist is babysitting a precocious child who thinks everyone at this barbecue/party is a super-villain" episode
>it's a "the protagonist has to humour them while stopping them from causing confusion or real damage" episode
>it's a "boy the protagonist's credibility sure would be destroyed if this show had continuity" episode
>it's a "everyone at the barbecue/party finds out what's going on and has a good laugh" episode
it's a "everyone at the party is actually a super-villain and they lock up the protagonist and their ward in the basement" episode

>tfw this has happened to me in real life and didn't find out until everyone was talking about it the day after

>it's a "protagonist tries to avoid being humiliated throughout the episode, and near the end it looks like he's in the clear, but the rug suddenly gets pulled out from under him and he gets humiliated"

Name one show where this happens.

Not him, but that episode where Kim Possible was turning invisible every time she felt embarrassment.

name one

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

>it's a "protagonist becomes flanderized over the course of the series" episode

>It's a "Protagonist has unusually bad luck" episode

>Characters with magic
>Go underwater
>Can't breathe
>Surround ENTIRE BODY with an air bubble
>Swims/floats normally on fucking air

Before you play the "oxygenated water" card, there are no bubbles being exhaled.

>It's an episode that makes fun of a classic piece of literature

Gumball.

>parent interacting with fairy

I'm not well-versed with FOP but I'm pretty sure that's not meant to happen

I think it's fine if the parents don't know it's a fairy.

>It's a rule 63 episode where reverse gender understand _____!

that smug face tho