Look what I got, Sup Forums :3

Look what I got, Sup Forums :3

so what are you waiting for, hot glue it

Don't do it

Chlamydia?

Cover it in your hot sticky fluids and post pics for my amusement.

You got one of those disgusting big dollarstore candy canes lying around?

Where did you buy this? This is the first Vanellope plush I've seen that's actually cute.

From the Disney store but it's OOP. You'll have to eBay it.

Were there plushies of the other racers available?

Yeah

It's really cute.

Please take care of it.

Reminds me of this for some reason

this reminds me of that greentext that was made when this movie came out, back when it had generals.
the one where adult Sid from Toy Story gets a vanellope doll, puts an onahole in it, and tortures it until it reveals itself to be alive

Put a paper hat on it.

isn't that the name of one of the Sugar Rush racers?

cute

Fuck off faggot

Cute! Don't fuck with it user.

Don't spend money on any more old OOP stuff. There will be new Ralph toys on shelves by Christmas.

Its not even him you fucking cuckold. Stop spreading your ED retardation and fuck off

nasty

post pics when you're done with it.

Is this the guy with all the lola bunnies?

I wanna buy this kind of shit.
But I don't want to become a degenerate and show my powerlevel when people come in here.
What do

Just buy it, I buy Sup Forums related shit all the time. I'm buying this and the second season of Barnyard as we speak. I'm not afraid of what other people think.

put all of your shameful child things into a box, and put the box away when company arrives

if anyone sees anything, blame it on a younger relative

B-But user, what if I don't expect them and shit, and what if I buy TOO MUCH stuff
Fuck, I wish I was a girl

Meant for

>tfw my friends are all manchildren like me so I never have to worry about hiding my toys and games when I have company
Feels good.
You could just hide the stuff in your closet if you're self-conscious about it and don't want people to see when they visit.

You're an effeminate super queer. Close enough.

so when are you going to jizz on it?

>Rammy
Nice taste.

>Umjammer Lammy

Noice.