Hey, so it's been probably about five years since I last posted...

Hey, so it's been probably about five years since I last posted, but I'm the dude who made the Avengers Assemble chronological edit of the Phase 1 Marvel movies in the lead-up to when the first Avengers movie came out.

I long ago upgraded my tech and finally decided I want to put together an HD version of the edit, but I lost my only copy of the Mark II. Is there anyone here who still has a copy of Avengers Assemble Mark II that I could download? I could reconfigure it without one, but it'd be real nice to look at the order I figured out originally to save myself a ton of work.

Oh shit! I was totally thinking about this the other day.

I think I have a copy on an old external somewhere. But I'm not sure, I might have lost it. I can take a look.

Do you still use the twitter in your OP image?

I went looking for it a couple of months ago and couldn't find it, sorry bruh.

I've still got access to it if you find it and want to DM.

I'll take a look and DM you if I find it. No promises, though.

But I know I watched it last year sometime, so my gut says I have it. But I have cleaned up some hard drives since then, so idk.

It's funny, the cuts that took the most effort are burned into my brain to the point where I hear them when I watch the movies on their own, but it's the stuff that didn't take any finessing that I just can't remember where the changes happened.

are you planning on doing a new phase 1 + phase 2 movie?

I would, but the MCU films stopped overlapping after Phase I. Pretty much everything after the Avengers takes place in real time, so there's no intercutting.
Someone who cared about the Marvel TV side could maybe intersperse some Agents of SHIELD around Winter Soldier and Avengers 2, but I tapped out of that show pretty quick.

You don't have to do anything to Phase 2, release order is chronological.

NO FUCKING WAY! Welcome back Snake Charmer!

Technically, you can have Bucky Barnes murdering the Starks, Hank Pym leaving SHIELD, Janet's disappearance (Though that has a talk over, so probably no good), Starlord's abduction and a few others.

Oh wow this takes me back.

How's it going Snake?

You could, but the fun of the Phase I edit -- to me at least -- is that all of the action intercuts since a lot of the climaxes are happening simultaneously.

Isn't Dr. Strange out of order?

When are they going to make a Force Works movie?

Be for his training, is basically con current with Civil war I believe.

Pretty good. Life's changed a lot since 2011, but just started to get an itch to redo this bad boy in time for an Infinity War marathon.

And Spiderman Homecoming will be out of order, since we'll see Peter in his pre Civil War Suit.

So maybe a Phase 1-3 assembled movie is eventually going to be worth it.

Hope you'll find Mark II, that's a lot of work. I used to have it but my old computer crashed and I lost all my stuff.

Haha, seems to be the consensus among everyone I know who had it. This time I'm definitely backing up multiple places.

What happened to your copies? Didn't you have working files (Final Cut, or whatever you used) and the export file?

All on the old laptop that went belly-up. I had transferred everything to an external harddrive that I was sharing with someone, and they accidentally wiped it at some point.
I can't even find the text file where I wrote out the calendar of events.

I think i have a copy on my hard drive. Let me check dont know how to send it though

Fuck yes, I wondered what happened to you. I was in the first threads but was never able to download it because at the time my computer was a toaster.