>the water nation has some excellent waifu material
>the fire nation has Ty Lee

gender bending

HEART!

>Fire
>The most powerful
>Can shoot lightning
>Can fly

I don't know because I can't bend. And neither can you. It's not real user.

>fire
>most powerful
>still lost a bunch of supercharged soldiers attacking peaceful monks

>can fly
Only a very few can do that. I bet you have to be born with the potential.
Air is the most useful.
>can grapple things from a far so I dont have to get up from my couch
>can run like the wind and fly so no more fucking buses
>can chill drinks quickly
>kill bugs without burning the house down.

Either electricity or technology. Maybe light or darkness, but light might make me look like a pussy or an asshole while darkness would seem edgy and stupid.

Fuck you they're elements.

Boobie bending.

But seriously, I'd go Fire.

Bending dat ass over

water was the most OP

Earth 100%

not in the avatarverse they're not (except electricity as a subset of fire anyway)

water obviously. Legit no brainer

"No oxygen, no flame"

Ops question is totally bungus. What about a new question? What subset ability would you like?
Volcano bending
Lightning bending
Blood bending
Metal bending
(technically you can choke people with air like zaheer and shit but that's not really a subset it's just air monks chose not to do cruel things)

Air, hands down.

>neat shit like air scooter, super breath, fartbending
>flight (with gliders you tool)
>got mad hops
>lots of brute power
>sweet marble tricks for the ladies

Air, because hang-gliding forever would be fun as hell.

Obviously Air. It's the most practical in our world, you can fucking fly, and it seems like the most fun.

Metalbending. The others are cool but not as versatile.

>sweet marble tricks for the ladies
only if you're master-level (seriously that marble-trick would be insanely hard to do)

I always liked Earth for some reason. I suppose it's because I found them to be the most relatable due to the fact water benders all lived in the cold, and I hate the cold, all fire benders live near giant volcanoes and shit so your skin's gotta be dry as hell all the time, and air benders are basically an extinct race of hippies, and Earth benders seemed like the common folk who just happen to have elemental powers.

Water Bending:
>You can freeze people
>Breathe underwater
>Cut through tough objects
>Learn how to heal people
>If you get good you can bloodbend, swampbend.

water because I'd always pretend to be a waterbender when I got in the pool back in the day and splashed around like a retard with my brother

can't really do that with air, trying that with earthbending would just amount to throwing rocks at each other and firebending woulda gotten us in juvie for arson.

I doubt you would need to be master level, but it would probably take a lot of work to not fling the marbles everywhere.

molten metal bending
metal vapor bending

Waterbending, because then I could piss myself at any time, then just waterbend the moisture out of my pants and drop it on the ground.

Could you make somebody shit themselves with waterbending?

...Would that count as bloodbending since it's bending something inside their body? I guess otherwise you could just waterbend liquid up their asshole and give them a forced enema?

Waterbending is so versatile.

you could make someone shit themselves with any bending but it'd probably be easiest with waterbending. maybe lightningbending

I mean, think about how quickly and precisely you would have to change the direction you were exerting force, as well as keeping the magnitude of the force constant and supporting it against gravity. That's some high-precision shit

Cookie dough bending.

Yes, that actually happened once.

ma nigga

It's not telekinesis user. Airbending is all about spiral motions. This is just a tight spiral motion.

Kiddie airbenders were shown to be doing more complex shit for fun with the air scooters. Think about that one in the same terms. Generating enough force to keep the ball spinning and moving at high speeds, making constant adjustments to keep it steady on the ground, while simultaneously keeping it stable enough to balance your weight on.

I'd pick airbending partially because of kikis delivery service. Flying looks so fucking fun in that movie.

Firebending is cool too but I feel like it's uses are limited by the need to not kill people.

Earth
>Defensive abilities are amazing with stone armor and tools
>Non climbable mountains become a breeze with a quick staircase up
>Adventuring made better with instant rock hut with stone oven
>Mother fucking land surfing!

Fire or air, no special reason, just always have liked those two elements personally and in many different media

was it just me or was there something about her design that made her seem very... loose

>be water bender
>fuck my wife
>cum
>water bend the cum back inside my balls
>repeat until I pass out from exhaustion

Absolute madman

Earth >= Water >>> Air >>>>>>>>>> Fire

Air is only so high because flying is fun (if not really all that useful).

If you wanted to perform feats of fire today, you could just go out and get some gasoline, maybe a grenade, maybe a van der graaf generator and you'd still come nowhere close to matching the brutality and versatility of an honest-to-god flamethrower.

If you wanted to perform feats of Earth, you would need to rent out metropolis-grade construction equipment, a team of construction works, and 8 months of time.

> is greater than
< is less than

Depends on if you factor in the pets that each nation is known for. Because having a dragon would be the shit

Fire.
Keeps us warm when the sun is gone.
Lights our path in the dark abyss.
Births creation and destruction.
Fire is a living thing.
Without care and respect it will lead to death.

So you're saying she'd be a better waterbender than earth bender? Loose and able to go with the flow?

gay

your mom is

no u

damn

game over kiddo

Fire. I can't think of very many practical applications, I just think it's cool. But the energy creation(?) that firebending provides must be useful somewhere.

Thats not how orgasms work user.

>yandere waterbender gf
>sexing her up
>time to cum
>gf not finished yet
>blood bends your dick back into a stiffy
>forces you to keep going
>starts bloodbending your thrusts
>reminder that blood bending is extremely painful

Earthbending would be the most useful since you can basically make anything at any point.
Waterbending is very helpful since it's mostly defensive and can heal people but can also be used offensively if you're pretty good.

Air and fire bending on the other hand are just plain out fucking cool.
They're not super useful most of the time but they are probably the most versatile in battle since you can practically do anything you want with them.
They're also the only elements that aren't bound to you having direct access to the element you're bending so that's a huge plus.

I'd probably go with airbending though because I'm sure I'd accidentally burn myself all the time if I'd use fire.

This guy knows what's up.

It's Sup Forumsmblr, the answer is obviously "gender".

Blood bending

Katara moralfags ruined it

You might be dry but you'll still smell of piss.

okay but what is earth bending tho
because eventually they earth benders figured out "hey... metal comes from the earth too i guess.... we can bend that also!"
so what defines "earth" as a medium for bending? because there are SO MANY different kinds of rocks and dirts and metal made up of different elements. if earth bending works anywhere on the globe, you have to assume that really earth bending really goes beyond what is colloquially "dirt" or "rock" and has to incorporate at least all the metals of the periodic table.

would air bending be all the gases then? and since the state of an element is a function of pressure, why should those arbitrary definitions be the boundaries? example, metallic hydrogen. who would bend that?

I'd go with air bending because its just as OP as earth bending for all the same reasons but way more chill

I didn't think about that. Everything to the left of the diagonal stair case line except for Hydrogen is a metal.

Could you waterbend the moisture out of people's bodies? Would think air can do something similar in just suffocating people.
I guess earth bending should be able to grab the various elements that compose a body too. Punching a dude would likely splinter their bones like glass.

you're triggering me

Why is one of the elements Goatse?

Cake
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

I can bend metal.

Did you even watch the shows?

Patrician

Light.

Water is objectively the most powerful, by a longshot, just based on bloodbending alone. But I'm not down with waterbender culture, they are pretty lame. I definitely don't identify with fire and air seems cool, but ultimately I think I'd be a metalbender. Korra despite all it's flaws, did a good job getting into detail about how someone can be either metal or lavabender (or sand) depending on their personality.

made me chuckle

cadmium 12

You can rape the easiest with earthbending, seriously find a girl then fuse her feet into the ground then remove her clothes and get started, you could even make rape bed if you are creative enough with earthbending.

Airbending is gas, pressure, and somehow astral projection fits in somewhere too.

>Water is objectively the most powerful

In addition earthbending is very versatile, if you are out at sea you can rise a portion of the sea floor to be much higher than the water surface, if you are strong enough you can basically make a small island.

If you are falling you can transmute the ground into a shock absorbing material to survive the fall.

Also if you encounter an obstacle then you can just create platforms to get around it.

Living in the woods? Need a house? Just earthbend one into existence, heck earthbend a city made of limestone into existence as well, doesnt have any of those annoying nuts and bolts meaning it wont fall apart.

>somehow astral projection fits in somewhere too.
lots of classical religious thought air was the substance of heaven, so got associated with the soul
well in some cases aether, which was like super air

The "advanced" bending techniques are interesting in this regard. Especially "soundbending" which I guess is how astral projection works for them.

I thought it was referencing pic related.

>air
>sound

Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah it's definitely second best in fighting, first in utility.

Lavebending would render ground warfare useless since you could just surround your city with a lava pit kms away from it killing any idiot army that tries to get over it.

>second best in fighting
No its first user, a rock hitting your head at high speed will burst your head open, where as water will give you some brain damage and wind dont do shit but push you down.

atmosphere is the main vector for sound

That is definitely lavabender logic.

earth air and water can all kill you via blunt force shoving the cartlidge and bone ridge of your nose into your brain
air and water can both instead just go up your nose right into your brain and rotate at high velocity until its just a grey matter smoothie. earth could probably do the same using tiny rock particles

Bloodbenders can just stop other benders from using their abilities. If you can sneak up on them and chi bend them or something that's another story.

>mfw people who go to med school that can bend

So what? In our real high speed earth>everything we call them bullets, arrows or cannoballs.

Earth>everything faggot.

Water, because if you train hard enough, you can also bend steam, ice, snow and even blood.

The four elements in the OP's pic or any element?

If you can't throw them in the first place then the whole point is moot.

Besides 1/100 Earthbenders learn how to bend metal, most can't do more than chuck rocks at each other and hope they don't miss.

If they could all power Eva sized mechs like Kuvira did that'd be different but most Earthbenders that aren't from the Gaang or Korra's group are not even as powerful as the Boulder.

Water is nomadic as fuck, and Air is essentially a Buddhist lite.

I'd either go with Fire or Earth, probably fire considering the martial art appeals to me more then 'Be swole and hit mountains'

user do you have any idea how devastating a fast rock is?

The fucking sling was a game changer in early human warfare due to how lethal fast rocks are to your skull.

Fire seems like it would be fun but it demands a lot of focus.

If you're not motivated or feeling lazy you'll just blow hot air. So the people who can do it all the time like Azula are going to be batshit.

Considering how weak the human body is, a rock is overkill compared to a giant icicle or wall of fire. This projectile-based style of fighting is babby tier anyway.

>be earthbender
>enemy fights you
>create a bunch of hidden pitfalls around them
>watch as they fall into your trap and laugh

>be earthbender
>fight enemy
>make spikes grow out of the ground instantly kill your enemy
>laugh

>be earthbender
>fight enemy
>lower their elevation relative to you until they cant jump out
>laugh

>be earthbender
>fight enemy
>create a wall that stars expanding outwards pushing your enemy back to the start point

>be earthbender
>fight enemy
>sink their feet into the ground
>laugh

>be earthbender
>fight enemy
>create a cloud of dust around your enemy then use any of the tricks I mentioned above to fuck them up
>laugh even harder

Earthbenders are invincible anons.

Ice is not as dense are rock you imbecile, also most earthbenders can chuck fucking boulders at you.

True, you'd need to follow a path which demands an absolute fuckton of concentration.

But the martial art appeals to me more then Earth, and culturally Water and Air are just backwards desu

>be Earthbender
>fight enemy
>lightening from a distance
>dead Earthbender

>Ice is not as dense are rock you imbecile

It doesn't need to be denser than rock. Just denser than the human body.

Stupidity is not a contest user.