"FUCK YOU SAMURAI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SCUM YOU SHITHEAD I FUCK YOUR MOTHER DIE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU CUNT FUCK YOU...

"FUCK YOU SAMURAI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SCUM YOU SHITHEAD I FUCK YOUR MOTHER DIE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU CUNT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU CUNT I KILL YOU I KILL YOU GOOD FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SAMURAI KILL YOURSELF PLEASE YOU FUCKING SCUM"
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're gonna hook up.

The deer foretold it, it is written

I want to know this too.
I know Adult Swim makes cartoons for -you guessed it- adults, but they exceeded it a little with all the swearing.

that isn't what she actually says in the show

>Why isn't that rice-fucker chink dead yet? Two unspeakable evils weren't enough.
Geez, Genndy. I know you're excited about your new artistic liberties, but calm down.

Something along the lines "insert speech of revenge that Jack has heard the millionth time".

She's an extremely sheltered child raised inside an evil cult who has been trained from birth to fulfill one single thing in her whole life, and she still failed.

I'd give her a pass.

>I'M GLAD YOUR FATHER IS DEAD. YOUR MOTHER. YOUR PEOPLE. SIX MILLION WASN'T ENOUGH
Took me by surprise.

rumor has it that it was through raimis connections that samurai jack got its new season wouldnt surprise me that some of his works would rub off on genndy

>"Gas the jews, kill all black people! Heil God Emperor Trump!"

This show is getting too political.

>DayZ_player_reacts_to_being_betrayed.png

I hope she dies so you people get BTFO

"You never should have challenged me. Without y chromosomes you children will never beat me."

Took me by surprise.

Seems pretty straightforward.

>"I did to you people what hitler did to the jews"
WTF GENDY!?!?!?!

When she started berating Jack over his misconceptions about the origins of the Renaissance, it really hit close to home

>Be trained to kill jack since birth.
>Jack escapes after a 12 minute fight
>then wtfpwns you in a 5 minute fight

Meanwhile, these fashion disasters beat Jack in less than 4 minutes. No wonder she's pissed.

>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for robot children."
Holy shit

AWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup Forums ate the image

I felt like Ashi might have been close to mentioning her motivation for wanting to kill Jack if he had let her keep talking a bit longer.

>all the foreshadowing is a red herring
I could get behind this

She mean REEEEEEEEE!

>buck and deer
>father daughter relationship
Uh, deers don't behave that way

was it autism?

That would be too lewd for SJ
Right?

>awooo

Jack is gonna hear about it sooner or later, soon as in the next episode when both of them escape from inside the monster or around episode 6.

Here's your (You), now kys.

>Please Jack, let me do this for you. I love your taste, I want your blood inside me to be together forever. I want you inside me. Please pound me like an animal and fill me up with yourself, let me carry your seed for months on end until I birth the fruit of our love, and do this over and over again
Dialogue was a bit more subtle with the old rating, but this is a nice change

>You think I care you killed my sister? I always hated that showboating cunt bitch, I'm glad you slit her throat. I only regret I couldn't watch her slowly bleed to death!
I don't think they can redeem this character.

>You should totally bang that bitch Jack, can't you see how she's EXTRA THICC
I think Genndy's relying too hard on memes

>awwwwooooo
That cheeky Genndy, he really sold his soul for the memes.

>Shinobi, warrior of the dark skin
>I have learned your arts as well
>But I serve the white

Naw psuedo daughter relationships with grizzled bearded men are popular.

>What is it that you people find in that mediocre cartoon about gem lesbians anyway?
I didn't see that 4th wall break coming...

"Fucking kill yourself already you fucking disgrace of a samurai I fucking hate you and you looked better without the beard you tryhard edgy faggot why don't you choke on your sword oh wait"

The shit? How did they have the balls to write this?

>Why do you think it's illegal to deny the holocaust in Europe? It's time to start questioning those hook nosed kikes Jack
Oh come on....

They ambushed Jack.

10/10

Did they actually show how they caught Jack? Or is it like that episode with the Arena on season 1? Jack was caught off guard when he was waking up, punched in the face by literal who's and had his sword stolen.

Nigaa could have been killed at any moment. I'm surprised that people mention these robots, but not that episode.

Does anyone have a link to the latest promo?

Im getting sick of it myself. Last of Us, Logan, God of War reboot, its so overdone. Better they have Jack/Ashi fuck and be done with it.

WIIIIILD RIIIIIIDE

Here you go familia
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

It's forbidden to hook up with your daughteru

I still can't believe Aku gassed six million ewes.

It's a sheara!

She meant "Oh god, oh yes, please cum and knock me up with your manly samurai cock."

>My company not good enough anymore? I bet we both know who you'd like here by the fire side. Oh that's right, I haven't forgot what you thought about then. What you've thought about since then.
Genndy, you go some places there's no going back. You really want to tackle those kind of questions?

Fuck off faggot. Daughterfus are the best.

The confusing part for me was when they stopped in the middle of the fight and all started talking about how the viewer should go find a prostitute and kill her, then sleep in her corpse. Seemed out of character for Jack. WTF, Tartakovsky.

I respectfully disagree

Oh, Jew.

FUCKING SAMURAI CHAD
BETA UPRISING NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Usagi Drop

>Im getting sick of it myself. Last of Us, Logan, God of War reboot, its so overdone
>Pseudo Daughter relationship.

Only one of those things is pseudo daughter.
God of War has Kratos with a small boy.
Logan is with his actual flesh and blood daughter.

So the only thing you actually listed was Last of Us.

Besides, this trope is what we need right now to help counter the "ALL WHITE MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS AND YOUR FATHER IS EVIL TOO" narrative of the last few years. Media where young women are portrayed as strong and flourishing under the care of a lone male does more good than harm atm.

Jack's expression as he dropped her made the ep a 10/10

Did anyone else find the way the organize the reveal and the presentation of the Daugthers, and how Jack lost his sword, to be sort of not good? Imagine for a second if, on the second episode, we get our first surprise that Jack's sheath actually has no sword in it, but then get the double whammy that, hey, the Daughters are actually human as well by watching her die. No backstory presented before we even saw them fight, just bam, Jack just killed a person for real and you know shit is gonna go down next episode. Sure, the structure of it all would need to change to fit in all of this in the right order, but just blantantly telling us they are human in the previous episode, and then making Jack seem to surprise at this just doesn't have the same impact if you discover it with Jack.

ebin

Its still basically the same adoptive/parental trope.

>"ALL WHITE MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS AND YOUR FATHER IS EVIL TOO"
I thought it was ALL DADS ARE USELESS, FAT, RETARDED SLOBS WHO ARE EVEN MORE CHILDISH THAN THEIR KIDS AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF THEIR IMPLIED HUGE DICK THAT THEY HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE HOT VOICE OF REASON AS A WIFE
I know it was initially a parody of the 50ies Dad, but this is all but forgotten, since this trope is now omnipresent. It's fucking everywhere.
The only subversion of this I can remind of right now is Bob's Fucking Burgers.

Why did she dye her hair black and join the cult?

I don't see what needs redeeming there.

Finding out you'll never rescue your people does shit to your head.

Oh shit, she is basically Illana now.

>*Autistic Screeching intensifies*

Considering how they were raise, autism would probably the least of their mental issues.

I mean, they were totally autistic as fuck. Just look how they reacted to fucking deer

Just look at how they reacted to deer fucking

so why the fuck did the series literally end with the adoptive father banging the adoptive daughter, that seems really weird given what I thought was a more serious subject matter for the show
is it like some woody allen shit?

Did Lance and Octus die too?

>is it like some woody allen shit?
More or less.

>Aku did nothing wrong.

>that scene where Jack looks at the camera and says "the Jews did 9/11"
What did he mean by this? Did I like it?

She's young,all she's been taught is to murder, and sexually confused since very recently and unaware of it.

Pyramid episode showed that Jack can do both.

A woman wrote Usagi Drop though, so maybe it was some fetish for her.

You liked it.

Some girls do fall in love with their male caretakers, as long as the male caretakers keep enough of a distance despite showing themselves to be loving. Westermack only really works if the person considers the individual to be family rather that just someone who is very close to them, because the different between family you can fuck and family you can't is a really thin line evolution has had to make a very sensitive filter towards.

Can someone make a (You) edit of this?

I always wanted to read/watch Usagi Drop but it's really weird thinking that's how it ends
that is genius, user

Her hopeless defeated screeching kinda turned me on to be honest. It's like the deadly relentless assassin was reverted into a vulnerable young girl.

>"What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearin', Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Slanty-eyed, Pearl Harbor Bombin', Hiroshima Deservin', Rice Farmin', Dog Eatin', Shitty Drivin', Yellow-Skinned Manlet!?"

It was a different time.

it ruins the whole fucking thing

not worth reading or watching

The anime's fine, just don't think about the source.

I'm just imagining her yelling it while banging a very confused Jack to be honest.

>polish_CSGO_player_dies.png

There's nothing more satisfying than completely physically and psychologically dominating your opponent to the point you don't even need to try anymore and their ineffectual flailing just embarrasses them further.

I can't get enough of this.

thanks for the heads-up that the anime stays wholesome

>jack is torn about killing a human girl for all of five minutes before he starts murdering more human girls left and right
jeez

>Catch, mothafucka!

..and then you dick them right?

All's fair in love and war.

To great mutual satisfaction.

Eh, it's all right regardless, and it's not like anyone is being forced into anything. A bit Victorian for our modern tastes,but, again, it's not uncommon even today.

I wonder if Genndy is amused everyone now wants Ashi to get some of that magical loving.