Any Hellboy/B.P.R.D fans out there tonight?

Any Hellboy/B.P.R.D fans out there tonight?

Yes.

>tfw no Lobster Johnson movie.

Yup! New LJ next Wednesday right? And the visitor?

We're here. All five of us.

Make that 6 user.

>dark horse shot

Let me laughter while I go back to the DCEU thread.

>tfw no Lobster Johnson Netflix original series

>tfw all your trades are in storage
>tfw no screw on head tv show
It makes me angry.

Started reading B.P.R.D. is Roger there just to remind us how great Hellboy is?

Would you join the BPRD?

Well, they play cards sometimes, so probably yes.

But when they die, they die horrible deaths

sure what do you need?

no.

To hell with that, a dozen die in every issue.

I'm positive this is low grade trolling. But for the life of me, I can't parse what it means.

This guy was such a jerk.

You would probably die anyways user.

Just let that user laughter back to the DCEU thread

Only in a research capacity. I'd kill to be a cryptozoologist or xeno/exobiologist in the Alien universe.

It'd be a neat enough character concept that I think I could survive my debut issue in BPRD as long as I wasn't in the first issue of an arc with a new enemy. Without prior knowledge, I'd be the first death in Alien unless I was secretly working with Weyland Yutani as the villain, in which case I'd be the last death.

Dark Horse bro here, haven't read Hellboy or B.P.R.D in a long time... but i still a un-updated fan.

I've been reading through the Mignolaverse, but I stalled out on Witchfinder and I've been buying other shit lately. Just lucked out and got a copy of Plague of Frogs 3 in hardcover for ten bucks though.

Did they ever do anything with the whole subterranean army of vampires they kept hinting at?

Yes, the BPRD world is so bleak. I enjoyed that one-shot of the coffee shop worker which showed how people were adjusting to the new world, then he gets eaten by some mushroom.

Not yet. Still waiting on Ba abd Moon to write the next Vampire volume 2.

Last Witchfinder hinted at it, so we know editorial hasn't forgotten.

I thought the vampires were dying off because of some disease, there was a story about a vampire family living in a house and some bprd agents went to investigate, they get into trouble and saved by a guy writing a book on the vampires. I forgot the rest but I thought they mentioned something about disease in that story

Exorcism?

Pickens County Horror. Redneck vampires got overwhelmed and generally fucked by some frog-esque fungus business. It was only the vampires in that area, if I recall properly.

I thought it would work as a TV series. It could start as a police procedural period piece and get hijacked by Lobster pulp shenanigans an episode or two in.