Why is CN so fucking bad at scheduling shows...

Why is CN so fucking bad at scheduling shows? Why do shows like WBB and SU disappear for months at a time with no explanation besides "lol get fucked"? Why can't we have a block of classic shows like Johnny Bravo or Dexter's Lab? How can a network with such a rich history be fucking up so absurdly hard? I genuinely believe anyone on Sup Forums could run the channel better than the people in charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

boomerang.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you wanna watch Johnny Bravo or Dexter's Lab watch it on Boomerang or online.

Because money.
That is a the reason why Gumball and Teen Titans Go plays all darn day.

i think they're aware the channel is dying based on this coming soon: boomerang.com/
the question is if it'll just be HB/Looney Tunes shit or everything up until around 10 years ago

>Why is CN so fucking bad at scheduling shows?
Because they only want to focus on the shows that will make them money.
>Why do shows like WBB and SU disappear for months at a time with no explanation besides "lol get fucked"?
Because president Miller hates any show that has mature themes into them. She wants the shows to remain comedy-wise, which is fucking retarded since shows with mature themes were the only things saving the network after CN Real died.
>Why can't we have a block of classic shows like Johnny Bravo or Dexter's Lab?
Because Boomerang exists, even if they turned that into dogshit.
>How can a network with such a rich history be fucking up so absurdly hard?
Poor choices of hiring CEOs that want to fuck up the network's ratings and money rather than keeping it successful.

>SU disappear for months at a time with no explanation besides "lol get fucked"?

hasn't SU has ridiculous amount of hiatus?

>SU disappear for months at a time with no explanation besides "lol get fucked"?
Isn't it because they dump their episodes in large blocks because it gets them more ratings, but then they need to make time for more episodes to be made so the hiatuses won't be even longer than they already are.

Season 4 started last August and still has five more episodes left after this hiatus

considering the animation quality, what the hell is taking so long?

CN refusing to air them.

It takes roughly 8 months for the korean sweatshop to ship the "finished" animations overseas back to burgerland.

Season 4 was probably done before the first episode even aired.

>What is Boomerang?
>Boomerang is a new subscription on-demand service that offers instant streaming access to your favorite classic cartoons. It’s the only place to watch Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, other classic favorites and exclusive new shows! Share the cartoons you love with your whole family.

>When will Boomerang launch?
>Boomerang launches this Spring. Be sure to sign up on Boomerang.com for the latest news!

>What devices can I use to stream Boomerang?
>Boomerang will launch on iPad, iPhone, desktop, as well as most major Android phones and tablets, with even more devices and platforms soon to follow after launch!

>How much will Boomerang cost?
>Boomerang will cost $4.99 a month if purchased monthly, or $39.99 per year if purchased through an annual subscription.

>What shows will I be able to watch on the Boomerang streaming service?
>Boomerang will feature thousands of episodes of your favorite cartoons available to stream anytime, anywhere (assuming you have a high-speed internet connection and are streaming from within the US!). All of the characters you love are on Boomerang, including Scooby-Doo, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Yogi Bear, Foghorn Leghorn, Tweety, and many more. Even more of your favorites will be added soon, including The Flintstones, The Jetsons, and The Smurfs! Plus, you’ll meet new characters that are sure to become instant favorites!

>What’s the difference between the Boomerang streaming service and the Boomerang TV network?
>The Boomerang streaming service is a standalone subscription service for your tablet, smartphone, computer, and streaming devices that features thousands of episodes of your favorite cartoons available on demand. While the TV network is affiliated with the Boomerang streaming service, it offers a different catalog of shows and movies. Interested in the TV network as well? Call your cable provider for details!

>Will Boomerang have ads?
>No, Boomerang is ad-free.

>Will Boomerang have any new shows?
>Yes, we’ll be rolling out exclusive, new shows. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz and Wacky Races will be the first new shows coming to Boomerang. Stay tuned for more new shows and more details.

>subscription

eh, if i could cut cable and have CN, [as], and Boomerang together for $5/month I'd do it

But this isn't that

>$4.99 a month if purchased monthly, or $39.99 per year

That's pretty good actually.

and I thought anyone couldn't be worse than snyder.

What I want to know is why they aren't showing Adventure Time reruns. All the actual kids I know love that shit.

Because they gotta make room for YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW, user. It's that simple.

How does it feel to be so wrong?

you mean shows, both TTG and NuPPG

NuPPG is unironically decent

Don't they also not air NuPPG that much? Last I remember, it was TTG and Gumball that they overplay.

bad

Gumball isn't even their second strongest show in terms of ratings though, SU nudges it out by a tad.

The episodes has way too much gay stuff on them?
It's pearl on Mystery girl gay stuff?
I want to see mystery girl end game.

When was the last time they actually aired Adventure Time?

When the TTG bubble bursts this network is completely fucked.

If that was the case, Jail Break never would have aired in the first place. CN is purposely taking shows off the schedule last second.

>Why can't we have a block of classic shows like Johnny Bravo or Dexter's Lab?
Shit, what happened to plain old Boomerang? I'm finally old enough to get the Flintstones. And I never had the chance to get into the Smurfs or He-Man.

Dont forget to watch Flintstones on the Rocks made by Genddy for anniversary

Here's this week's schedule. We Bare Bears has new episodes, so it's back on weekdays.

April Fool's is blank on purpose as I just saw a commercial teasing that CN will do something for it and "you'll just have to wait and see."

I don't think this sort of thing will last, to be honest. It's one thing when they don't play Adventure Time, but it's not like this is the summer. That being said, it's kinda hard to believe that only a couple shows are capable of pulling ratings, especially after school and right before adult swim.