Been marathoning R&M and I got to this episode

Been marathoning R&M and I got to this episode.

It left me thinking... how traumatizing would it really be if I had to bury my own corpse? Would you feel fucked up too?

meme show

Yeah that would be fucked up, I would need a while to get over that.

Not only is it unsettling on top of the unpleasantness of dealing with any dead body, but it also makes you think about how his(your) life got cut short, and what he(you) could have done with himself, and whether you will also die like that, a bloody bag of skin with nothing to show for his life but an unpleasantness that someone else has to deal with

I love /r/ick and m'orty

I'm kind of a retard, so I think I'd be okay with it

Very traumatizing.

It wasn't so bad to do, you get used to it like everything else I guess.

wonder how i would taste.......

Honestly no. I mean it would be unsettling in the sense that it's unexplainable in this reality, but if I had a crazy science grandpa then no. And even then, after you get over the initial surprise at why there is a corpse of you, it becomes kind of comforting to no that there are a myriad of possibilities in the universe and one of them probably contains a heaven.

Nah.

He's not me, he's just a guy who was exactly like me except he was stupid enough to get killed. That makes him me, but not as good. I don't care about killing not as good me, because I already exist.

However, finding a me that was exactly the same except like, smarter or with a bigger dick - that would fuck me up hardcore. I'd probably kill myself.

>/r/ick
What does Rick have to do with ?

Shit, I never really considered that. I was mostly thinking Morty was fucked up over knowing that his real family in his original timeline is basically left to die.

Wouldn't be mentally fucked up. Just sad, ya know? Like if you were to lose your brother.

I would also be thinking he was the me that "didn't make the cut". Like, "damn, shame bro. but at least I made it". Some shit like that.

you only need a knife to find that out man, no need for dimension-hopping hijinks.

That would probably fuck me up more, knowing the "real" versions of my friends and family are fucked over. But Morty is a fucking retard compared to any normal person. Like seriously, even the average hormonal teenager looks like a genius compared to the little Jew boy.

damn bro....
really maed me think

Not really. Felt kind of dumb with how long they dragged it.

The one that did make me think was the game that Rick and Morty played, with living a full life from birth to death and then returning to your original body like no big deal because it was just a quick game. It was like that Star Vs. episode but more fucked up.

Meh miles had the same thing happen an didn't seem to care,maybe all teens are just screwed like that after dimensional hijinks

no, the flank I want goes right through the femoral artery. Wouldn't live long enough to cure it.

I've internally agreed that if it's for the greater good of my person, I would accept being killed by myself if needed. Whether that's me killing a clone or me that's being killed doesn't matter. Yes, I realize that's insane, but let's say an exact clone of me can be made but it's also part robot and has super powers, and the only way it can be made is if I'm killed in the cloning process. I would accept that desth knowing a version of me had their perfect life be created.

Once again, I know this is insane.

>my own clone! now neither of us will be virgins!

Eh, I don't think I'd be especially traumatised about it, just the usual trauma that comes with dealing with a corpse. I'm me, that other guy might also have been living the same life but that doesn't make him me.

I'd rather bury my own corpse than that of someone I actually care about.

Now for the real question

Would you fuck your own corpse?

Would it count as rape?

Corpse? Nah

More like one step above masturbation;

Not very, I've been dead for years.
What I don't get is why they bury perfectly good organs. Have you any idea how valuable eyeballs and kidneys are?

nothing. It's a shit poster who tries to force the reddit meme.

I remember some friend who shooped himself dead. This picture made me unconfortable even tho he sat right next to me.

Morty could say to himself that some body from some dimension but our brains don't work that way. This could easily be you.

I've accepted if I'm ever cloned, I will never try to kill my clone, and I guess by extension my clone me.

However if a future me ever travels to the present, I know that fucker is going to try and kill me for being a dumbass.

>if a future me ever travels to the present, I know that fucker is going to try and kill me for being a dumbass.
Except he couldn't kill you, that would create a paradox, you dumbass.

Existential stuff like that would probably make you go insane.

Ya know, like Rick did.

I'd feel fucked up, but only because of how badly I would envy my corpse.

Well, someone had to say it eventually.

Of course it'd be fucked up to go through. I can only hope I wont make notme's death be in vain.

>someone tells you to go fuck yourself
>remember the time you did that and get the biggest shit-eating grin plastered onto your face

Unless he already established his presence in the past due to the time travel (thanks future Danny)

even if it wasn't an exact replica of you it would be fucked up. you're standing in front of a gory corpse that has been horribly mangled, thats creepy in its own right. the fact that its you only adds to it.