Male character dressed in female clothing as an innocent joke

>Male character dressed in female clothing as an innocent joke.
>Massive outrage from the audience

I never expected society to decay to this level.

More like
>ugly, fat pig dressed in female clothing for no reason
People love guys in female clothing jokes. They just hate Steven. Now fuck off to your general.

>male character in female clothing
>everyone either treating it like some political statement or pure masturbation fuel
>not just taking it for the joke it is

I hate this world

>male character disguised as female, while female character disguises as male.
>after the plan, one of them says "I can't help but think there was a simpler way to do that."

I haven't seen anything like this

Steven is cute, but the outfit was ugly.

There was a We Bare Bears episode where it was just played as a straight up joke. Charlie pretended to be Panda's girlfriend.

It caused outrage because people in the show were grossed out by Charlie, and it wasn't played seriously but as a gag. But come on, he's wearing a mop for hair and used Cheeto dust as lipstick.

In mystery Inc Scooby Doo and shaggy dress like waitresses as part of a plan and then shaggy goes "how come we have to dress as girls when you [Velma and Daphne] ARE girls?"I guess that's kinda similar.

>what is Team Rocket

We all know that James just wants any excuse to throw on a dress.

It's more like

>Tumblr goes apeshit on Trans theories

Happened to poor Marco.

>Gender binary

>2017

apparently transvestites no longer exist? Or at least you're not 'allowed' to use the word anymore.

Yeah, it's grouped along with the term Shemale.

Currently the "proper terminology" is Trans-gendered person.

Even in jest their trite gender spectrum theories sound awful.

>Currently the "proper terminology" is Trans-gendered person.

If gender is a 'social contruct' and doesn't matter and it can be whatever the person wants theirs to be, why even include the phrase trans? Doesn't that betray their entire point? If you're born one thing and say you were never one then you're not switching, so the trans part is pointless right?

Why not just call everyone people? Why even use the trans prefix in the first place?

SJWs' "point" is fighting The Patriarchy by painting themselves as ridiculous and freakish as possible.

See that's the thing, now everybody must be trans because SJWs say so
A transvestite guy will just dress up as women because he just fucking wants to for whatever reason, maybe just for the heck of it, or a joke, while an actually trans person has a mental disorder that makes then uncomfortable with their biological sex
But SJWs just group them all together because what said and don't actually give a fuck about actually helping people

>>Male character dressed in female clothing as an innocent joke.
>Fandom decides this means the character is transgender despite it being obvious the character was not.
>Creators say that was not the intention
>Fandom declares the creators to be bigots

Mayonnaise is not a gender Patrick

But what if a guy just likes wearing a dress but still thinks of themselves as a guy?
Or is that no longer allowed in this "tolerant" modern world?

>Half of the outrage comes from the belief that this joke is some brainwashing attempt at trying to turn our kids gay
>The other half of the outrage believes that its making fun of the LGBT community and is treated a simple joke like it's a hate crime

Drag queens are apparently bigots these days.

Personally, I always found that sort of joke shitty. It has nothing to do with transgender, social justice or stuff like that, I just think it's unfunny and unoriginal. Wouldn't mind if it disappeared forever, to be honest.

Reminder that gender isn't real and that the person who invented the concept of gender as we know it experimented on your boys using genital mutilation and forcing them into gender roles, which they then rejected and went on to commit suicide

I am pretty sure there is no political undertones, transvestite was just replaced by crossdresser as a term because transvestite was vaguely offensive.

>because transvestite was vaguely offensive.
how so?
also who gets to decide what is offensive or not?
i seriously doubt every transvestite on earth was polled about their opinion

The problem is it's often no longer just an innocent joke, or even when it is an innocent joke, it's being made by people who are pushing an agenda in other facets. So you can't blame the audience when the joke feels tainted or rings hollow. It works when Bugs Bunny does it, because he's not trying to tear down "gender politics".

Gender politics is the stupidest load of horseshit we as a nation have ever taken a bite out of.

>outrage

would

>Steven is cute

Steven is one of, if not the ugliest characters ever created

Same.

>for some reason people don't want to see political propaganda disguised as a "joke" involving a fat kid with a jewfro in a dress

Good lord, you could split an atom with that edge.

Concession accepted. Now dry your tears and embrace a proper dress-wearing fuckboy, as in

Source, by the way?

Steven in a dress wouldn't have bothered me if the episode wasn't total garbage

There was also literally no reason for him to be in makeup and a dress, it wasn't played as a joke or alluded to in any way during the episode.

Gumball >>>>> marco

I'm sorry but I can't be friends with people without a sense of humor who haven't grown up watching old Looney Toon Cartoons or that old Billy Wilder film.

No the problem is reactionary idiots who automatically assume the cartoon is pushing an agenda when they dress up the big muscular buck for laughs. Cross-dressing was and always will be a classic comedy performance when done right.

Alternitively to this joke witch I like..
> chariter 1 gives a command to chariter 2
> chariter 2 mistakes it as a pass at him.
> chariter 2 ither A: hits chariter 1 to cometic effect. B: blushes and gose 'oh garsh' confusing chariter 1 to ither punch him, walk away going 'you idiout' or going 'daw I didnt know you cared'. or C: just going with a typical 'wat'.

There's alot more parts to this joke but its allwayse been my fave tropes.

>when done right.

That's the point of all of this, right? That its not longer a way to show the characters in a, dare i say, comedic situation, but to make some kind of statement, and when done bad its preachy as fuck

People are just naturally addicted to being outraged and part of a mob. This includes Sup Forums and Sup Forums just as much as SJWs.

The fact that he was an actual trap was what made it.

It's part of his lineage, he couldn't help it if he wanted.

Who?

>Steven is one of, if not the cutest characters ever created
ftfy

None of them were traps you fucking retard

When comedy becomes second to sending a message then yes.

Didn't expect anyone to still be talking about Yatterman.

What's up with Wario and Waluigi over there?

It is but the manliest of jests.
Thor, the Thunderer, the Lone Rider, the Son of Odin, king and kin to all warriors dressed up in his mother's garments once!
Actually, it gets funnier the grizzled you are.

What happen to using the word crossdresser ? Or just crossdress ?

>Princess Marco

You sir, have good taste

Fairly Odd Parents did it better

Timmy in a dress was cute and still part of the joke

Even better we saw Trixie as a boy for the second half

If that amounts to edge, no wonder why even /lgbt/ call you a bunch of faggots

>Timmy in a dress was cute and still part of the joke
user, Timmy was an actual girl in that episode not a "boy dressed as a girl"

>mfw Sup Forums is more tolerant than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums should be ashamed of itself.

>90's message to kids: princesses can be their own heroes.
>90's message to kids: heroes can be their own princesses.

The 90s must have been a confusing time.

>Male character dressed in female clothing as an innocent joke for one episode
>The entirety of Sup Forums is now fapping to him

You know who I'm talking about

John Money, thats right

when will people stop drinking the koolaid?

[unrelated image of marco diaz]

I love how they have a pair of cats just watching the spectacle, like, thats probably what cats would actually do

cats

Yeah, it's pretty great.

> joke

lmao how does it feel to be such a faggot

Thank you based E;R for redpilling an entire generation of Sup Forumsmpatriots. Now start releasing more videos you lazy FUCK

Time Bokan 24 is getting a second season.